Denon AVR1706 + BOSE ACOUSTIMASS 6 SERIES III

Username: Bunbury

Post Number: 1
Hi! I write you from Spain. I've booked in the shop this kit and I would like to know your opinion about it. Which is the quality of this combination of a/v and speakers? Thanks a lot.

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 5172
That Denon is a good receiver. If you can buy another set of speakers besides Bose, I suggest you do so.

Take a listen to another set of speakers.

Post Number: 2
Why do you recommend me another speakers? haven't they high quality? I listened in the shop yamaha speakers, but the sound of the Bose speakers was better.

Also, the denon receiver and the speakers are in sales, so its price is quite good. That's the other reason to select them.

Thanks!

Post Number: 3
Why do you recommend me another speakers? haven't they high quality? I listened in the shop yamaha speakers, but the sound of the Bose speakers was better.

Also, the denon receiver and the speakers are in sales, so its price is quite good. That's the other reason to select them.

Thanks!

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 5174
So why then do you bother asking about opinions if you already liked them? If you really liked them, then nothing else matters, does it?

For that matter, I don't like the Yamaha speakers neither. But that is just my preference, I have listened to plenty of other speakers. So far, the ones i really liked are Sonus Faber. If you get a chance, you should give them a listen. But who knows, you might prefer the Bose and their perceived high quality.

What else is available in your area?

Silver Member
Username: Gavincumm

New York USA

Post Number: 507
notice... that the statement was PERCIEVED high quality...

most of around here think that you can do much better than Bose for even half of the price.

Username: Martice

Post Number: 9
Hi Bunbury.

Please read the below link:

http://www.intellexual.net/bose.html

Good Luck
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us