Reciever fell of TV, help

Username: Gravyz

Post Number: 4
My Home Theater reciever fell off the back of the tv ripping out cables, plugs, wires. Now I can't figure out how to hook the TV up to my "Aiwa AV-D50 AudioVideo Receiver". I managed to find the manuel but I can't follow it. I have a cable box with coaxel, and 2 audio plugs & 1 video and a 45 inch Mitsu.. with plenty of inputs & outputs. I'm trying different combos but can't get it. The radio works great but I need my surround sound, Any idea's? I know it's a lot

Silver Member
Username: Cuylar

Burnsville, MN USA

Post Number: 139
Upload

OK, so you have the antenna plugged in.

Make sure that your speakers are plugged into the right output.

For your DVD player you might want to use the 5.1 inputs marked as "front" "rear" on the far left. You will probably only see these on a dvd player. Try to use video cables directly to your tv. OR you can use the yellow cable on the reciever but with a 45" TV you should really be using componet (red, green, blue) or s-video cables.

If you have the video separate then you will run the TV by changing video inputs and then changinging inputs on your reciever.

Did that help? I could put together a diagram for you if you tell me the model numbers of every product you have (including the cable box)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us