Kenwood VR-9070 receiver...any thoughts????

Username: Powerfreak

Mahopac, Ny

Post Number: 1
Working with a low budget, looking for a decent 7.1 receiver. The Kenwood VR-9070 looks like it's packed with features and is very affordable. Anyone have any experience with this or similar receivers???

THANKS!

Mahopac, Ny

Post Number: 2
here's the link to the kenwood...

http://www.kenwoodusa.com/products/ListProduct.aspx?k1=1&k2=2&k3=91&pr=2059

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 4380
That is a very decent receiver. I've used Kenwoods for a long time and I believe they make great receivers.

Mahopac, Ny

Post Number: 3
thanks berny. kenwood seems to be a forgotten receiver...can't seem to find any reviews or articles on it.

I'm going to see what the after christmas sales bring...might also look into the pioneer vsx-1015tx. lots of great reviews on that one.

Kenny Wade
Unregistered guest
I'm still a big fan of vinyl because of my very large collection of them from my youth. The Pioneer VSX1015TX does not have a phono input, making the playing of records a major problem for me. The Kenwood VR-9070 does have a phono input (RIAA Equalization), a major factor in determining my chose.

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 4475
Yes they are a forgotten lot. There has been talk that they will stop making home receivers and concentrate on car audio. I cannot verify that rumor, however.

Username: Ironskull

Alamogordo, New Mexico USA

Post Number: 1
As of 2005 Kenwood is out of the consumer audio market. The VR-9070 is the last receiver. They will concentrate on commercial radio towers etc,.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us