Reference Audio Speaker Systems

Username: Shylockcanada

Post Number: 1
Hello there.

I was wondering if anyone has ever hear of a company called Reference Audio? I head that they might be related to Harmon/Kardon but I am not sure. They have speakers such as the R62T towers or Theatre FX system?

Anonymous

Ya I have them and if you go to the closest thing to a website they have you will find Harmon/Kardon and JBL so I guess they are all from the same family.

eriksonconsumer.com

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 4436
Where did you find these speakers?

Username: Nwooxl1

Post Number: 1
I'm also trying to find out some more info on these speakers. They are sold up here in Montreal (Quebec, Canada) in an audio chain store called Centre Hi-Fi.

I gave them a visit and the only marking on the speakers (Theater FX) were the "Reference Audio" on the speaker grill. No other markings were on the wooden enclosures. These are bookshelf speakers.

The salesperson mentionned that they were made by JBL but checking on the JBL website did not show these speakers.

Perhaps JBL is testing out the market on these speakers?

To the Anonymous poster above, you say you have them, how are they? Which website(s) did you find these speakers on? I have the Harman Karden AVR335 amp. and am currently looking for a set of 5.1 speakers.

Thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us