Sony 60" SXRD on the way. Help me out with ideas for Home Theater system.

Username: Jmy350z

Edison, New Jersey

Post Number: 2
I just purchased the Sony 60" SXDRD television for my new place.Now I am looking for a home theater system to go along with this.My place is a small 1 bedroom apartment.I just want something that will sound really good.Should I look at Home Theathers in a Box? Should I just build this myself? Are there any HTIB's to stay away from? Thanks for the info

Bronze Member
Username: Paul98

Post Number: 84
it's usually better to build yourself unless your budget is very small. How much are you looking to spend?

Username: Jmy350z

Edison, New Jersey

Post Number: 3
I have about 3k to spend

Silver Member
Username: Chitown

Post Number: 466
For 3K you don't need to look into a Home theater in a box solution. Look around this site and read the reviews and you ought to be able to find some great deals to make a good system

Username: Serlv

Las Vegas, NV USA

Post Number: 2
So, John Y., what did you go with? I too, just purchased a 60" SXRD to go in my living room; it was delivered on Saturday. The friggin' thing is huge. Once in there, I realize I could of easily have gone with a 50" and been ok. I hope that 60 works for you in a small apartment. My living room is 22'x16' and the Sony still dominates the room ( though not too much so :-) ).

What speakers did you go with? Need suggestions or are you already settled in with some?

Scott
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us