New system set up!!!!!! I need help, please

Username: Will77092

Post Number: 1
I am about to move into a new house and i am upgrading my home entertaiment system. i want to have the front and rear surround sound speakers mounted on the wall but i don want cables running across the floor and ceiling. How do i hide the cables? Please help someone!!!!!!

Username: Paul98

Post Number: 3
That depends how how your house is setup. If you are mounting them on the wall, you might want to look into putting the wire into the wall. Though that will require some time, work, and money. It might be a pain depending on where you are running the wire from.

Instead you could get wire that is the same color as what your running it over. Or have some stuff set up in your room that you can run the wire behind. If it's carpeted you could run it along the side of the room next to or under the carpet.

Gold Member
Username: Jan_b_vigne

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 6159

There are several companies which sell flat, thin cable designed to be run along a base board or ceiling crown molding. These are instaled with connectors to keep the cable flat against the wall when turns are required. The cable and connectors are paintable and will blend well into the background of the wall.

You can also consider wireless speakers for the rear, but they would be my last choice.

You now have the various ways to get wire to your speakers. Which suits your needs and budget is for you to decide.

ian lucey
Unregistered guest
i have a sony str db790 amp and a set of 5.1 bose speakers. i still cannot get a great warm sound. cannot understand manuel. does any one know any other way?

Anonymous

Buy new speakers
Buy new amp

That's about the only way.

Username: Will77092

Post Number: 2
Thanks for all the help. I have an idea now!!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us