OK here it is ... a rca question

Username: Hailgalvatron

Post Number: 1
I tried search and it wasn't working so i guess i have to askl the question. ANY help would be greatly appreciate!! I bought the RCA RTD 120 and am a lil confused ... here is the list of questions !!!
the dvd works in aurround sound, but i noticed the sound can be a little low sometimes and the back 2 speakers a really low.. any suggestions?
I am not able to connect the system to my tv. (sony WEGA trinatron) .... I instead have to connect the dvd player to a mad catz multi system switcher so i don't have to keep switching wires if i want to listen to more that 2 other things (the dvd player only has 2 other auxilury outputs)
I have the mad catz connected to auxilury 1 with the PS2 and IPOD plugged into that) and my Digital Cable box into the Aux 2. the tc has several RGB things in the back that i don't need cause i can't make the RCA DVD player pump out just using the TV. Also the Rear speakers don't work in the back for anything but the DVDS>.... I tried MK shoalin monks that has surround sound on the playstation 2 and still nothing ... I know this is a lot but is there anything that anyone could suggest ????

Frank Girard
Unregistered guest
calm down, that's my advice. Just reading that makes me want to freak out. Adjust your speaker balance properly, read the instructions and make sure it is all connected according to the difficult to interpret diagram provided. Also you should seperate everything, that multi switch system is like Disneyland on a Saturday, all crowded with so many people you can't ride the rides and no habla ingles. Disconnect, organize, test one item on the speaker at a time. Then add to what works instead of jimmy-rigging/guess plugging on top of what doesn't. There's only one Macgyver, and none of us are him.

Username: Hailgalvatron

Post Number: 2
your response made me laugh ... thanks... anyway i will do what you said on sunday (work and school are killing me with hours.), then tell you how it goes... thanx again -bruce
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us