Sexy female needs help!!!!!!!!!!!

Username: Marissa

Post Number: 1
Hi, you are going to have to be very basic with the directions because I don't know how to do much... anyway, I have a Comcast HDTV box and a new lcd hdmonitor from Westinghouse and they work fine. However, I can not get my stereo to work for surround sound. The only way I can get it to work is if i hook it up with the red and white wires and hit "external speakers" on my lcd. But that shuts off the speakers on the monitor which i want to hear too... Help me out and I will give you a kiss! :-)

Username: Mango_joe

Orlando, Florida Usa

Post Number: 5
some tvs will only play one or the other sonys are that way, maybe the cable box has an extra audio output if so use that for stereo and turn down tv sound ok wheres my kiss i like tongue

Bronze Member
Username: Diverhank

Huntington Beach, CA

Post Number: 41
On another thread, apparently Comcast doesn't turn on "Home Theatre" mode that gives you surround sound unless you ask and pay $14.95. So your answer lies with Comcast.

I don't require a kiss (I'm happily married :-)) --just like to help out when I can.

Bronze Member
Username: Mango_joe

Orlando, Florida Usa

Post Number: 11
happily married geez what a wimp

Silver Member
Username: John_s

Columbus, Ohio US

Post Number: 470
The cable box should have both analog and digital audio outputs that you shouldn't have to pay extra for. Just hook up your red and white wires to the box instead of the TV.

Username: Marissa

Post Number: 2
but if i hook it up to the box and directly to my stereo i wont get the sound from the tv as well, thats what i want.

Gold Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 1716
Split the audio.
http://cgi.ebay.com/MatrixEE-A2X6-Stereo-Audio-RCA-Splitter-Box_W0QQitemZ5815922 555QQcategoryZ33205QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Gold Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 1718
If you have video inputs/outputs or a tape monitor on the receiver, connect the audio to an input and connect the same output to the TV.

Silver Member
Username: John_s

Columbus, Ohio US

Post Number: 471
Or you could get 2 "Y" (1M to 2F) adaptors, hook them into the cable box's audio R/L outputs and use two red/white cords, one end of both plugged into the adaptors and one wire to the TV and the other into the stereo.

http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?&DID=7&Partnumber=240-127
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us