Calling Sony KF50WE620 owners for help...

Bronze Member
Username: Marvel

CANADA

Post Number: 11
Hi there, I was hoping for some help setting up my picture. I have tried all I can to get the best picture but I can't help but think it still looks "grainy" also it looks now where near as good as it did in the store. I have read about advanced video settings and DRC in the manual and that sounds like what I need to play with but I cannot seem to find it through the menu. I know that picture boils down to personal likes but I could really use a few guide lines to get me started.

Thanks a lot for any feedback.

P.S. I am using regular coax cables for my digital cable box amd monster componant video cables for my DVD (also a Sony unit)

Bronze Member
Username: Marvel

CANADA

Post Number: 12
O.K I found the advanced menu and played with it a little bit but I would still like some tips. I do need some help getting the best picture out of my DVD I swear it looked better on my CRT television. I am really feeling dissapointed with my purchase I was so excited to have a big screen, please tell my I can fix this without having to get another TV. I was so sure that the Sony was the one after six months of reasearch and waiting for the best sale price.

Thanks again for any info

Unregistered guest
I'd like an answer to the same problem. Am I doing something wrong ? Could it be that I need to use only HDTV for this tv ?

prophet055
Unregistered guest
hi, i am trying to hook up my sony tv model kf-50we610 to sony receiver str-da2000eswith a sony dvd recorder rdr-gx300. any help out there!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us