Flutter me this Flutter me that?

Gold Member
Username: Thx_3417

Post Number: 1098
Upload

What is the problem, is it the Motorola DSP chip in my Kenwood KRF-X9050D THX select AVR, it's the fifth time now that I have been back to ASDA with this funny, the funny is that 2 years ago I brought (Peril Harbour), and as soon as the film started I noted the dialog offset was scrolling across the Kenwood's display along with a fluttering sound, so I took it back for a replacement upon retuning home the same funny, this was a first?

A few months went by and the special edition of (Peril Harbour) was released and thinking it would be fine it wasn't, now I'm really starting to think what is cursing the funny, it's down to one thing, but what?

And today I brought (The Untouchables) and would you believe it, it was my old friend Mr Flutter? Now this is really bugging me and yes I tried a second copy of and played it on the two DVD players I have the Sony and the Pioneer same funny?

It's the damn DSP chip on the Kenwood KRF-X9050D THX select, so as anyone else come across this gremlin?

And upon retuning the funny back to ASDA to change it for another film (he Italian Job) the remake, or the other version, though I haven't played it as of yet, I've rented out last year, so I'm in no rush, as I'm stressed out with racing back and fro within the last 2 hours, and chilling out to classic fm, man I really wanted to get (The Untouchables) for its cinematography score and sound design mix, well it doest look like that now.........

Ashley
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us