Wiring Planning

Username: Hogwild

Post Number: 6
Hello,

I'm wiring a home theatre and need some information.

The components will be a Sony front projector, AV receiver, home computer (online gaming) and gaming system (gamecube for now).

I want to route everything through the AV receiver to make use of the full cinema sound.

The components will be concealed and controlled by a single universal rf remote.

How do I wire it? The Sony accepts HDMI.

Silver Member
Username: Joe_c

Atlanta, GA

Post Number: 972
I want a car with 6 wheels and two engines , how do I build it?

Please man, either get some help or read manuals and then ask for honest help. Don't just be lazy and come here for a full spec plan.

Post Number: 7
Hey!

I asked for help. If you don't want to - fine.

But keep your bullshit remarks to yourself.

Silver Member
Username: Thx_3417

Post Number: 872
Upload

Hogwild

I believe there are plenty of learning remote controls on the market, some are affordable some are over the top in there price range, which personally I won't touch with a barge poll.

So have a look for "learning remote controls" for your home cinema...

The wiring cable ducting is a neat choice, and it will keep the place tidy, this ducting is cheep so pop on down to the local DIY store, I'm sure there have something there cheep for the needs and do it cheaply and make it look like it cost a million dollars....

If you get the picture?

Post Number: 8
Thanks,

Let me clarify.

Can I hook all those components through the AV receiver? If I can't, I'll need to consider other routing alternatives. What would they be?

Because the components will be concealed, infared won't work - hence the need for radio frequecy (rf). I'll save any money I can.

I've routed 300 ft of 12 gauge rated speaker wire, and wired for power to the projector and components on a separate circuit.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us