Are Energy take 5.1 speakers junk?

Username: Tina

Post Number: 2
I just bought the Denon AVR 1803 and want smallish wall mount speakers to complement. I will use mostly for dvd's and music about 20%. Need some feedback on what would work well.

Silver Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 390
not at all...I think they are a great set of speakers. Have you listened to them??

Post Number: 5
Yes I think they sound decent..It's hard to tell in the store. The price seems good and the reviews I've read on-line sound good also. They were puching them hard at the Good Guys where I was looking. I just wanted to know what else I should consider size wise and with my receiver.

Silver Member

Post Number: 392
what is your budget??? Are you looking at a whole surround set with a subwoofer? Any particular color?

Post Number: 7
Yeah looking for a 5.1 system. I'd like to keep it in the $800-$1000 range. Have you heard the Energy Take 5's and what do you think???

Bronze Member
Username: Monolgoue

Post Number: 14
Check out Orb Audio...great bang for the buck. The Energy speaker is a good choice, too.

Silver Member

Post Number: 409
seems like you are quite taken by the Energy speakers! i don't blame you, they are a very nice set of speakers. They would be perfect for a small room.
cheers
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us