Compare Athena micra 6 vs Polk RM6750 vs Wharfedale moviestar70+

Unregistered guest
i have finally narrowed down my search for a sub/satt surround spkrs to these three- 1)Athena micra6 2)Polk RM6750 3)Wharfedale moviestar70+.
these system are matching with my yamaha RX-V650 AVR. i need opinions which one to buy? prices are almost the same here.i will be playing 45% music and 55% movies.

Username: Tdawg

TorontoCanada

Post Number: 9
Check out the Polk Cinema 110's too. They look and sound good. Buy which ever one sounds best to you.

TorontoCanada

Post Number: 10
Check out the Paradigm Cinema 110's too. They look and sound good. Buy which ever one sounds best to you.

atmadesh
Unregistered guest
thanks theo,
but what about the spkrs i mentioned! any inputs on that?
anyone pls! i need to finalise quick.

Bronze Member

TorontoCanada

Post Number: 12
I've never heard any of those specific models. You should read the reviews, but buy what you think sounds the best. If you can, buy them from a place that will allow you to either audition them at home or buy them and return them. Remember, the acoustics at the store will be different from the acoustics at your house. I'm not a fan of big-box stores, but at least they don't care if you return stuff. You can probably find the Polks and the Athena's at Best Buy and Circuit City. I would still say check out the Paradigm Cinema Series. They are in your price range.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us