Pinnacle Quantum vs. Polk RM7600

Username: Musicman

Post Number: 1
I am new to home theater speaker system. I am very interested in Pinnacle Quantum and Polk RM7600. If anyone can give me any information to compare these two systems. I'm also thinking about the receiver eather Denon AVR-3803 or new AVR-3805.
I will appreciate it and thanks in advance!

Username: Daforrest

Post Number: 5
I really can't give you any advise on the Polks but I just bought the Pinnacle Quantums and they are awesome for their size. The sub is just an 8" box but really puts out some strong, smooth base.

Silver Member
Username: Elitefan1

Post Number: 646
Vova,
Do not buy a Denon if you plan on using eitherPinnacles or Polks. Both are a bit on the bright side and need a mellower receiver. I had a Denon 3803 and it's brightness, sibilance and thinness were unbearable. For the price of the speakers you are looking at your money would be better spent on a cheaper receiver that better matches the speakers and I would recommend you check out the Marantz 5400. Lots of power and a perfect sonic match. Good luck.

Username: Musicman

Post Number: 2
Thanks for pointing me into Marantz. I heard a lot about them, but never had a chance to listen to them. What about new SR7500? Will it fit eather Pinnacle Quantum or new Polk RM6900, or Polk RM7300?
Thanks.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us