Few questions regarding my setup.. please help!

Username: Ndimuzio

Norwalk, CT USA

Post Number: 1
Hello all- I recently did some remodeling of my living room and am anxious to setup my home theatre system ASAP.

I have a Yahamha DSP-A1 receiever, Bose accoustimass speakers with the passive sub (5.1), 2 outdoor Bose speakers on my deck, Pioneer Elite DVD player, Sony 42" LCD..

I ran speaker wires throughout the room but am unsure how I should set the room up. My questions are as follows:

1. I was thinking about buying Boston Floor speakers to place on each side of my TV and then possibly relocating two of the bose surrounds to somewhere else in the room to be switched on/off for music during a party or whatever

2. As far as I understand I can not setup my outside speakers to run seperatley (meaning only have the outside speakers running) using my DSP-A1, I also have another Marantz receiever given to me by a friend, could I possible run that along with my DSP-A1 to have seperate sound for outside?

3. Would buying the BOSE powered Acoustimass Sub give me much benifit? ( I found it on Ebay for 150.00)

I know the DSP-A1 is a decent receiver with alot of tools but I just dont know what I can do with it. Any help would be very much apprecicated!~

Thanks so much in advance for any help!!!

Username: Ndimuzio

Norwalk, CT USA

Post Number: 2
If anyone could please help me out it would be greatly appreicated
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us