HDMI

tataboca
Unregistered guest
Does anybody know if DENON AVR 1804 has HDMI
input / uotput

Bronze Member
Username: Daedilus

Post Number: 77
it does not. at present the lowest model of denon receiver with HDMI inputs / outputs is the denon 4805 at suggested retail of $3500 US

Bronze Member

Post Number: 78
check that: Denon 4806 :/ typo

Gold Member
Username: Paul_ohstbucks

Post Number: 1254
I predict that within the next few years, virtually every receiver over $500 will include either HDMI or DVI inputs................

Any thoughts??

Silver Member
Username: Thx_3417

Bournemouth, Dorset United Kingdom

Post Number: 318
No I don't think so Paul keep dreaming!!!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1260
Why not??
Within 5 years, you'll see most midpriced receivers with HDMI or DVI.......

Its a given because customers want and expect them. Why is that so hard to conceive??

Silver Member

Post Number: 327
Toys for boys and, no I'll go for the grown up ones, yeah the stuff that dreams are made off.

Silver Member
Username: Joe_c

Oakwood, Ga

Post Number: 429
Andy is in England where they have not even tapped into hi def truly yet. Relax Ashley I mean Andy I mean Assly

Bronze Member

Post Number: 79
Heh i agree with Paul, Denon has already issued it on thier 4806, meaning the 3806 will certainly have it this year when it comes out as well.

Next years line will move it down to the 2806 and likely the 1906.

Its the same way they always do it. did the exact same when they issued component video switching.

Silver Member

Post Number: 331
I don't even watch British TV any more as it sucks on a Richter scale rating of -10 it's that crap, and DVD is hear and soon HD-DVD will be blowing the socks off everyone well only a select group....

So in the mean time stick you HDMI or DVI where it will be tight and warm!!!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1267
Yea, Yammi is coming out with a new version of their 2500 that has HDMI. I forget the model number though.....4600??? Not sure.

It wont be long, and all receivers will have them. Well, at least above 'starter' receivers.

to andy........Is the UK TV still in the dark ages?? Oh well, it wont be long and you'll be getting our re-runs, and eventually in HD too.

Good luck

Silver Member

Post Number: 340
To Paul

Yes it is still in the dark ages, and like I said I don't care about British TV as it is so far behind the times of you fine guys over there, down with British TV, DVD and laserdisc kicks @ss for entertainment on a Richter scale rating +10.

And British TV-10 and still holding the record title as the worse standard in the whole universe.

And are PAL 625 line must be behind HDTV ?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us