Scam Speakers... why....?

Username: Daedilus

Post Number: 9
You bought speakers out of a van/ truck/ rv/ uhaul/ suv/ yugo ...datsun... whatever....

If you find yourself in a parking lot contemplating a speaker purchase from a guy in a Rolls Royce you obviously have not put enough thought into the deal.

If the guy in the parking lot was selling the Uhaul / RV / Yugo.... or GUNS you would never have bought them... so why this magical quandry over speakers?

Dont buy things from people in parking lots. whether its watches, furs, south american children or speakers.

Nuff said.

canpatm
Unregistered guest
My buddy bought a pair of speakers out of a van. This happened just outside of a Cash Converters, he was trying to sell his almost new Kenwood reciever there, but they wouldn't give him enough. So instead, the dumbass trades his receiver for speakers. He's the friend that always makes bad decisions. haha They were pretty bad speakers, I think he replaced the subs with better ones, and it sounded a bit better. But what a loss!!!

Username: Reinhart

Post Number: 2
Well, as the saying goes, "there's a sucker born every minute."

This is where education on the matter serves its purpose. - Reinhart

Username: Biglem

Nashville, TN Us

Post Number: 1
I must say my experience with the white van was great. I refused to give him $400 but I spent $150 on a 6 speaker surround sound TR7000 and it rocks!!!! It is connected to my 62" DLP T.V. and my basement sounds like I am at IMAX theater. So if I see the guys again I am going to get those tower speakers next.

Palermo va 6.1
Unregistered guest
So u have some street smarts. good job enjoy and have fun. the guy only made about $40 off u,multiply that times 10 units a day and he had a $400 day profit.If only all these other cry babys were as positive as u.......

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us