Sony HT-DDW660

Username: Pwfd1613

Pinewood, South Carolina USA

Post Number: 1
Ok I have a Sony HT-DDW660 that I purchased about 2 months ago it worked fine until about a month ago when it started clipping the sound that was coming from my optical output which the source is my Sony PS2 but my Digital cable box which is connected through the digital output works flawless. I can not figure out if this is a problem with the receiver or if its as simple as a cable? anyone else have this problem? Please help, btw I purchased the cable around the same time of the home theater

Username: Hunter371

Smithtown, New York USA

Post Number: 6
As a guess, I would say it's something wrong with the PS2. I would check the ends of the fiber optic cable to make sure nothing is wrong with the delicate cable itself. Also, try using an analog setup with your PS2 and see if you hear clipping.

Username: Bomb

Rock Spring, GA USA

Post Number: 7
Is the Sony HT-DDW660 Home Theater System any good?

Username: Hunter371

Smithtown, New York USA

Post Number: 7
I myself own the HT-DDW670, the newer version of the 660, and I love it. Loud enough, good sub, no noticable distortion, enough inputs, and I bought it on sale for $180.

Snpbond
Unregistered guest
I also got the 670, its good, and loud, but if you turn it up 63+ and there is a quiet scene in the movie, youll hear a bit of static from the speakers, only to the close listener though, this can be fixed by turning the levels down to -2'ish
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us