Connectin receiver to comp

Username: Stixxx

Post Number: 1
hi everyone
I am a n00b when it comes to Electronics so I need your help.I have 2 receivers that i can connect to my pc and they are Sony STR-DE845 or JVC RX8010v.The sony got betta ratings but the JVC got a usb output so makes connecting to the computer easier buh if i use the Sony do I need a sterolink which goes for $150usd or juz get good RCA cables??My pc has a soundblaster Audigy2 ZS on it though. My setup right now is a stero system hooked up to the the soundblaster.The way it is hooked up is by the stero's aux in and out connected to the the soundblaster line out 2.I think the cables are called RCA cables buh the wires have 2 connection on one side and one on the other so is a different RCA cable?is this a digital signal?
My current soundsytem is controlled by a JVC system wif 2 sony speakers..4 chepest teac speakers and one good teac and one broken working aiwa subs.I am going to replace them if I can get the recivers hooked up so any reccomedations on a fullsytems speakers setup for less than $800usd r speakers that total 2 that price is welcome.:D.sorry for the n00bnezz but willing to learn.:D..oo and the type of muziq i listen to is Rap,hiphop,dance,r&B,alt..i am a big bass-a-oholic..play games n movies..24inch sony montionr coming soon..:D
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us