Digital Audio

Username: Absolute

Post Number: 1
I'm curious if anyone knows anything about Digital Audio. I have been trying to research them, and as far as I can tell they are part of AudioBahn and are just about impossible to get in the States. I purchased them from one of my friends about 3 years ago. The system I have is the DA 5.1 Fusion Pro-Series

I'm wondering if perhaps he got scammed on them...since I have to date found only 1 website regarding Digital Audio Fusion series...

He had the original boxes...and the prices listed were quite outrageous. Somewhere around 2k for the rear surround's, 1900 for the fronts, and about 1700 for the sub. I can't imagine they are actually worth that much...and he said he got them from some one else...

Thoughts? As far as I can tell there IS a line of AudioBahn called Digital Audio, and they ARE Fusion (Pro), but since I've only found them once...I'm getting curious..

Post Number: 2
Never mind...I did some research after reading your guys' scam post...lol

glad I'm not out of much money!

They don't sound half bad though...I couldn't tell the differance between these and my Infiniti Primus system lol...

Post Number: 3
Well Maybe...now I'm not sure. I toook a look at that site www.ptswoofers.com.

The speakers pictured are really different...they look like beefed up computer speakers lol...

My guess is that the speakers I have are the really old versions of what they have out now. Oh well they've def. done what I need 'em for.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us