ZENITH HOME THEATER/ NO SOUND FROM 2 FRONT SPEAKERS

Unregistered guest
I CONNECTED A ZENITH HT MODEL: XBS344 TO MY TV, AND EVERYTHING WAS CONNECTED GOOD, SO WHEN I PUT A DVD MOVIE THE FRONT SMALL SPEAKERS DONT SOUND , ONLY THE 2 REAR, CENTER , AND SUB, NOT THE 2 FRONT SPEAKERS, I DID A TEST ON THE MENU OF THE RECIEVER , AND IT ALSO DOESNT SOUND THE 2 FRONT SPEAKERS, THE SPEAKERS ARE FINE BECAUSE I SWICHED THEM TO SEE IF THEY DO WORK AND THEY DO , I CHECKED THE CONNECTIONS AND THEY ARE CONNECTED GOOD. CAN SOME ONE HELP PLEASE....
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME AT LUOLOGY1@AOL.COM IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION. THANK YOU

Username: Project6

Post Number: 4
what receiver are you using?

LUIS
Unregistered guest
ITS A ZENITH HOME THEATER SYSTEM MODEL: XBS344, WHICH IS THE RECIEVER ITS A COMBO VCR/DVD/FM-AM , AND THE CONNECTIONS FOR THE SPEAKERS ARE IN BACK OF IT.

Post Number: 7
have you gone through the set-up mode. What this does is determine if you have speakers on all channels and it will set-up the db setting on each speakers. Look through the manual to set it up properly

cheers

LUIS
Unregistered guest
THERE IS NO SET-UP MODE , IT HAS A OPTIONS TO TEST THE SPEAKERS TO SEE IF THEY WORK PROPERLY AND THE FRONT SPEAKERS MAKE NO NOISE FOR THE TEST

Post Number: 10
that should tell you something. It is not working

LUIS
Unregistered guest
THE SPEAKERS WORK , BECAUSE I TRIED IT OUT FOR THE REAR AND IT WORKS.......

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
yes, that may be so, but your front speaker output seems to be fried. That is the purpose of the test...if the test fails then you have a problem. Return the unit to the store or ask them how to set it up properly.
also, check the caps lock on your keyboard

cheers
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us