Wharfedale questions

Anonymous

Have a new Denon 1604 amp, a new Wharfedale SW 150 sub which I picked up yesterday from the wholesalers direct, using a soon to be replaced front set of Jamo E430 speakers and a tired set of Wharfedale modus 3's at the back which need to be replaced too. Using a diamond 8 center which I am happy enough with. Dont have a centre rear yet. I am really impressed with reviews on the new Wharfedale 9.1's but dont know if they are suitable for fronts on a home cinema set up. Would love the new 9.5's. Saw them in the wholesalers but they are untested and cost 400 euro as opposed to only 160 euro for the 9.1's. Thinking of starting with the 9.1's up front and waiting until later to replace them with larger floor standers and then relegate them to rear surrounds. Are the ole 8.4's worth considering in their place, they cost 270 euro here in Hungary. I also cannot figure out what setting to select on the crossover on my sub. Any suggestions for this complete novice would be much appreciated. Thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us