QuickSilver contact enhancer???

Username: Rpatrick

Lake Butler, FL.

Post Number: 1
Has anyone tried this contact enhancer from Xtreme Cables yet? They say this stuff is AMAZING on your Video gear and great too on your audio gear! I just ordered some on Friday.......they also say this stuff is a lot better than the Walker Audio super silver treatment stuff!....Here's more on this stuff... http://cls.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?accstwek&1110725130

Lake Butler, FL.

Post Number: 2
I just tried this stuff today and I got to tell you this stuff just BLOWS AWAY the Walker Audio SST stuff on VIDEO!!! I have only done the video part so far, on video the picture is a lot sharper........cleaner.........clearer........more real looking!!! More on the audio part later.......This is some AMAZING stuff!!!

Lake Butler, FL.

Post Number: 3
I would like to tell you all more about the QuickSilver contact enhancer, its been breaking-in now for over a week now. On Audio.....I am hearing a deeper tighter more extened bass and the noise floor has lowered a lot now...I am hearing things now that was covered-up before! The highs are more extened and sweeter now and the midrange is more transparent and its amazing how it just blossoms now! I am also hearing more air around the voices and Instruments and the soundstage is much more 3-Dimensional...broader...deeper! On Video.......I noticed better definition and the contrast is a lot higher now and colors look much better now too! The whites are brighter and the blacks are blacker...the colors look so much more real looking now! The picture now looks more sharper and cleaner and the depth of field and resolution just amazed me! QuickSilver opens a window into a new level of Visual and Listening pleasure! Just give this stuff a try and see what you think.....and Brain is a very nice person to deal with too....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us