AudioFile Speakers

Username: Ms7610

Post Number: 1
The SCAM is on in Nor-Cal beware of the Black Escalade(they must be gettin profitable)
Does anybody know how to verify the speaker????
late

Unregistered guest
I sell speakers on the street. Theater Research, DPA and Sony. Ive been doing it for about five years now. I am what the speaker companies would refer to as an "indie". Im an independent, self employed speakerman. Please hear me out before you throw stones.
Most salesmen only know how to do things one way. The way they were taught. Thats where most speakerguys get stuck. I was there at one time. I worked with a "white van" company for my first two years in the biz. For us, street tactics such as "the flip", "good cop, bad cop", "sense of loss" and "power slam", were just normal ways of doing business. We would use all the old lines. I was one of the craftier guys on our team, an ellaborate storyteller.
All this crap worked. Any given week we could sell up to 30 sets per van using these methods. Then straight to the bars we would go. Booze, pot, coke, whatever. It was mayhem. Inside, my guts were rotting. I hated the way I was living. I hated who I was becoming. I knew that I was doing everything the wrong way.
After two and a half years it was time to call it quits. I packed my bags, said fairwell to my friends and left Los Angeles alltogether.
I found myself back at Moms house, of course. Talk about healing! I love mom. But get this, the best thing that came out of all this was spiritual healing. I invited the Lord Jesus back into my life! I repented of the way I had been living. I was willing to change, so I asked Him to change me. What a process!
Nowadays, Im back on the street selling speakers (Idaho. Green Toyota Tacoma). My pitch is different, Honest, and I have nothing to hide. These are the facts: I get a good deal because i buy so many. My overhead is low because I dont have a storefront lease. I dont have employees to pay and I dont have any advertising expenses. I dont stretch it any further than that. You get a deal because I get a deal! Im happy to sell a set for $200 whereas before I was never satisfied!
There is more to this story. If you have any questions or need any product please feel free to reach me. And sorry to those who are pissed.

Simon Burckhard

Unregistered guest
Hi all.....I have Duntech PCL-3's which were shipped to me by my sister who stored them in her house in TX. She never unpacked them and now has moved and shipped them back to me. I have the original packing but no placement or wall mounting instructions. Any hints on sources for this info? Many thanks! Mike

Unregistered guest
Hi all.....I have Duntech PCL-3's which were shipped to me by my sister who stored them in her house in TX. She never unpacked them and now has moved and shipped them back to me. I have the original packing but no placement or wall mounting instructions. Any hints on sources for this info? Many thanks! Mike

Unregistered guest

I'm a speakerman
Unregistered guest
Hi, i'm a speakerman doing things the right way.
peace,
Simon
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us