KLH Does anyone have this HA 7000 HELP!!!

Steve Opfer
It is a dvd,tuner.. Anyways the DVD will freeze sometimes or shut off and then back on.Any ideas?

Steve O
Anyone have this HA 7000 KLH dvd player and speackers. My dvd freezes sometimes or it will shut off and then back on? ANY IDEAS?

Anonymous
It's very possible that you are experiencing a thermal shut-down. Most of your amps today have heat sensors inside the chasis of the amp. If it gets to warm in the chasis, (as would be the case if you like your music loud). It's a protection mechanism so that your amp will not overheat and cause irrepairable damage. Make sure there is plenty of ventilation around the amp. My Surround Sound Amp comes equipped with a fan. If yours does, make sure that it is spinning. Sometimes the factory calibrated it to a low temperature. If this is the case, you will probably have to get it serviced.

Hope this helps.

Anonymous
I'll test this theory out tonight (thermal shut-down). I got very frustrated w/ my KLH HA-7000 last night cutting out. (but skipping ahead in movie worked fine ?!) DVD player and TV have been off for 24 hours. I'll go straight to the problem track and see what happens. Since it has happened at certain places in other movies, I wasn't thinking anything thermal related. It seemed more likely my player wasn't switching to the 2nd layer of the DVD. (?)

Anonymous
Ok, I just tested the thermal shut-down theory last night, and I don't think this to be the problem. I put in the same movie that was having playback problems on Tuesday (freezing) and went directly to the chapter where the freeze consistently occurs. The same freezing happened, and the player & TV hadn't even been powered on for 2 minutes. I think it's a layer change issue. Chapter 17 of 'Signs' is where it's been freezing, and after Chapter 18 of Harry Potter. LOTR extended version is fine though !?!

michael weber
i have a klh dvd surround sound theater system and i cant get the password for the r rated and above movies to work on it.my booklet says that the code is supposed to be "2001" but ti doesnt work.no one has set a password on it.please help!!!

Anonymous
the password that is likely to work is 3308

Anonymous
i have a HA 7000, it freezes when i just start the dvd player, and it froze last night and now it won't power back up.

I have seen this same problem and I believe it is incompatable copy protection for some of the newer dvds. If you display the time stamp as soon as the it recognizes the media as a dvd, you can see how it hangs up in the initial "scene" on the last second.

rodrigo ronald
I'm trying to see REGION 4 AREA CODE DVD and I'm not gettin' anything. Does anybody have the crack code?
Thanks

Where can I download a user manual for the HA-7000? It worked fine for about 6-months, but now it doesn't do anything but display "welcome" in the window. Hopefully, there's a way to reset the thing, or do you just throw it away after 6-months?

where can i download a user manual for a goodmans DPL905 surround sound

My dvd player plays 5 out of the 7 movies I have purchased.. The two movies it doesn't play, plays on other DVD players..

I'm having the same problem as quincyzack (Problem - only displays welcome. HA7000) except I got 4 months worth of use before it figured out that it preferred life as a toaster. Any help would be appreciated. T - 2days until I pitch this *(&^ thing in the trash.

SteveDaugherty
It's gone. Thanks anyway. I think it commited suicide after watching too many stupid movies.

XCapt
I purchased four KLH KD-1220 dvd players within the last week. I haven't tested all of them, but at least two refuse to play the Paramount dvd, "The Duellists," with Keith Carradine and Harvey Keitel. The logo comes up with no sound. Then the screen goes black, and stays that way. This dvd has copyright 2002. It plays on every other brand of dvd player that I've used. The KLH dvd player seems to have no problem with other dvd's, but I haven't yet tried to play all the dvd's I own on it. Does anyone know about this machine?

Anonymous
I just bought a used KLH HA 7000 used. It sucks. It pauses whith all DVD's and it's getting progressivly worse! On DVD wouldn't play a certain track at all. No shut downs though. Just pausing and skipping. This thing is cheap and by the sounds of things very low quality. I called service and it costs $39 for labour to replace the laser plus shipping. That's with the one year warranty! I can buy a brand new DVD player now for the same!

Anonymous
Hey I just did a nice scam. I just bought a KLH HA 7000 and then returned my used one that skips. Now I have a working one for free. ;)

i bought the klh 700 christmas 2002 and two months later it froze up so i returned it and they gave me another one and guess what the damn thing just froze up again all it says is welcome what a peice of junk two in less than a year of the same product so i guess im just shafted so my only advice is dont buy any klh product and god forbid worst buy backing the products they sell

I have a KLH DvD Player Model Number: DvD 221M. The screen keeps on flipping/skipping on the start up . Is there anyway to reset the DvD Player?

Does anyone have a remote for one of these? Mine is still working but the remote isnt.And did any of you guys keep the speakers and hook up another system. E-mail me if anything.

It's my turn..after 7 months and played no more than 30 movies. It stuck on Welcome. And there is no where to find KLH service. I am going to take some of your advice and trash it.

Hello,
I'm trying to see REGION 4 AREA CODE DVD and I'm not gettin' anything. Does anybody have the crack code?
Thanks

I also have a KLH HA7000 and it is froze on just the "WELCOME" screen. No matter what I try, it will not "power-up". I am somewhat knowledged in electronics and I will set it down on the work bench and check it out. There has to be a simple answer to this problem. If not, my trash can is the next step!

bob tei
apparantly the ha 7000 has alot of these problems - mine just gave me the "welcome" message as well - i suspect these units are designed for 6 months of use only

ha 7000 .'welcome' 8 months of use so I guess I should consider the extra 5 months a bonus over the warranty and 4ohm speakers mounted into my wall. I picked klh because I purchaced some speakers earlier for outdoors and they sound great and I can't complain about the sound from the 7000 up till it died.For those unfortunate to make the same mistake I did chuck the reciever keep the speakers and call it experience.Kenwood makes a good product for 169 at bst buy.Get it loud 100w@8ohms=50w@4ohms gdluck

Pay $65 ship it to cal. and wait 2-4 months nada.I opened it up. maybe lens, maybe chip, either way its a design flaw. The systems must 1st read the disk,if you notice as you go through the functions when you reach vid 1 It stops everything and reboots the dvd drive everytime,you can't open the door switch to radio nothing until it reads that disk,if it can't read the disk or malfunctions prior to reading, the thing is lost, ie. WELCOME. my other dvd player, turn it on push open it opens it doesn't have to think first.I even removed the drive,unplugged all connection still WELCOME it can't be over ridden,the whole thing rests on that lens operating flawlessly, too bad,if they just wired it differently you could salvage something from it,amp radio someting.gdluck

Anonymous
Oh god You people not to stop buying KLH.

I guess I am having the same problem as everybody else. After 9 months of use my KLH HA7000 just died... It is strange how the same thing happened to most of the people in this list... Is it possible to make eletronics that just work for few months? Anyways, someone should be responsible for this... Does anyone know the telephone for their service center? The one I got (866)622-9422 does not seem to work anymore. I also got another two phones that I don't know if they work but it is worthy trying:
(909)9301239 and (909) 61317678.

Good luck to all...

Eddie McNeil
I've got the same "welcome" YOU'VE BEEN HOSED message as everyone else on the HA 7000. I have copied and pasted a series of emails from KLH to the bottom of this message. He recommends trying between 4 & 5 PM Pacific Time. I found out that this piece of crap is from APEX Digital (if I had known that, I wouldn't have bought it to begin with). Anyway, Apex has hours of 6 am to 6 pm Monday - Friday Pacific Time. I called them right when they opened. Set aside about 30 minutes of on hold time and you'll see that you'll have to pay shipping to California plus the $65 labor for a new board. Whats even worse about this thing is that in order to get a disk out that is stuck inside requires taking it apart. What happened to the paperclip through the tray release? I won't buy anything from KLH again!

Eddie,
Try between 4:00 Pm and 5:00 Pm pacific time.

Thank You,
Bill
KLH Customer Service
11131 Dora St.
Sun Valley, CA
(818)767-2843 Ext. 117

-----Original Message-----
From: Eddie & Laura McNeil [mailto:ct-wrench@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2003 4:36 PM
To: Bill
Subject: RE: ha 7000

I have been calling this number all day and all I can get is a busy signal. Is there another number I can call?

Sent: Monday, November 10, 2003 12:27 PM
To: 'Eddie & Laura McNeil'
Subject: RE: ha 7000

Eddie,
Please contact Apex Digital at 866-622-9422.

Thank You,
Bill
KLH Customer Service
11131 Dora St.
Sun Valley, CA
(818)767-2843 Ext. 117

From: Eddie & Laura McNeil [mailto:ct-wrench@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Sunday, November 09, 2003 8:28 PM
To: Tech
Subject: ha 7000

I have a KLH HA 7000 that was purchased as a Christmas gift last year. Last night it was working great. This morning however, the power LED is off, it says, "Welcome" across the display, no picture is on the screen at all, it won't eject the DVD that is inside, the remote has no effect i.e. changing function, open tray, play, etc. I have pushed the power button numerous times and unplugged the unit from the outlet. Nothing is working. At times when I power the unit off and then back on, it doesn't even bring up the Welcome message. Since installing the unit, the speakers pop whenever it is turned on or off. Today it only does it occasionally. Please advise me on my options. I have been extremely happy with this unit and enjoy its performance.

Thank you,

Eddie McNeil

Shelly Roberts
Same here.....the dreaded, eternal "welcome" message(6 mos). BUT at least now I know it isn't me. I have blown three light bulbs and the KLH 7000 in last 24 hrs. Ha ha KLH you have gotten all you will get from me.

I need a remote for the HA 7000. Anyone disgusted enough with theirs to sell me the remote? Please email me if interested.

Corey From IL
KLH BLOWS, I Hope their Stocks go to the floor.... Im sure they will with SH^%$ quality and Service like that...Hey World Wide Electric Inc., FU... I guess thats what I get for buying a 120.00 dollar piece of Garbage!....

-Corey

Unregistered guest
geez...looks like i should have done a little extra searching online before buying the HA 7000. Me and my brother bought it for my dad last Christmas, it almost lasted a year...almost...

I called KLH and they gave me the same 866- number that's always busy. KLH does make good speakers, but it seems they teamed up with the wrong company to package a DVD player with their speaker system.

I'm gonna try to replace the DVD drive with another one from a different, older model DVD player, maybe it'll work.

For anyone who's reading this and their HA 7000 still works:

if your sound starts to sound garbled, your movies seem to freeze or when you put a DVD in it skips the menus and goes straight to chapter 1 then eject the disk and switch the system over to AV1 or 2 (whichever you have your TV setup on) because the next time you turn the thing on you'll get the dreaded WELCOME [this DVD player stinks] message.

~ Jeremy

Eric H
Unregistered guest
Remote for KLH KD-1220 dvd player needed.
I have a KLH KD-1220 that is missing a remote, and I can't find a universal remote that will work with this model. Does anyone have a dead KD-1220 that they would like to sell with the remote, or just sell the remote? Please post here, and we can arrange contact.
Thanks,
Eric

Ryan
Unregistered guest
mine is stuck on welcome im never buying klh again mine made it 9 months i guess thats good...i wish that i never saw this thing on sale im sooooooo mad

Unregistered guest
Still no luck with putting an older DVD drive in the infernal machine. I did go out and purchase another DVD player and a new surround sound system. I kept the KLH speakers and now I have double speakers in the living room. Sound quality is great and the new DVD player works...to bad for KLH though. I'm not buyin' from then again.

Anonymous

Ok for those of you like MISFIT who's DVD just says welcome.. or just doesn't do anything at all there is a capacitor on the main power board which burns up. I dug around radio shack for a few minutes found the same UF and volts and soldered it in and my dvd came alive again!! but it still hangs up during some movies especially at the end of one scene into the next scene..
But at least i got it working again

Anonymous

OH BY THE WAY You Can tell when a capacitor is blown most of the time cause the top of it is all Pushed up at the top instead of flat.. Just find someone with some electronic knowledge and they can catch a bad capacitor pretty quick!!!

Anonymous

I am curious about the "capacitor repair". I refuse to spend $15 to ship this piece of junk to CA, plus $65 in labor when it only cost me $80 after rebate. Mine too quit after 6 months. The capacitor on the power board, is it the largest one rated 220uF 400 WV NEGATIVE ? All the others look flat, this one is slightly raised, but I can't really tell. I don't know anyone with electrical knowledge, so if you've replaced one already, any help would be appreciated. It's either this or it's going in the trash! Thanks!

Anonymous

One more sucker with a KLH7000.

Can you be more specific on which capacitor you found had failed?

Thanks.

Howard
Unregistered guest
Just did the capacitor repair and it was a winner for us. I replaced a 1000 MFD 17V capacitor. I think it was labeled C203. There was a 470 MFD capacitor that was raised, but this was browinsh in the grooves. The unit now works.

Unregistered guest
does anyone have the handset codes for the klh kd 1220........its to help a woman who wants to watch my import movies i send from england every month......email me if you can help..cheers.lee

ambro
Unregistered guest
Alright, I found C203 and it does appear to be popped out and have a little rust-color on the top, but C204, C205 and C213 also look like this. Could I possibly have to replace them all?

NNTx
Unregistered guest
I've had the same experience with the "Welcome" message on my KLH HA7000. I also own an Apex AD-1010W DVD player that has locked up as well. Surprising enough, both the AH7000 and the AD-1010W are made by Apex and seem to suffer from the same design flaw. Anyhow, I opened both DVDs and found a few capacitors that looked suspect. They were all on the low voltage section of the power supply boards. I couldn't find the exact voltage match for the caps (they were originally 16V) but I found 35V caps which should work ok.
On the KLH I replaced one 1000uF cap and three 470uF caps. The unit now seems to work fine (for how much longer? I'm not sure.) I changed one 1000uF cap on the Apex and that unit seem work fine as well. If you are not comfortable with a soldering iron, then have some one who has electronics experience to help you. I cost me less than $5 and about 30 minutes to fix the unit. I think it's worth giving it a shot. Good luck.

ambro
Unregistered guest
hey ive got a little trouble disconnecting connectors JP201 and JP202. How can I do this, because they aren't exactly easy access?

manufarji
Unregistered guest
I got the Welcome message experience as well. I took it to get fixed and it works perfectly fine now. They changed the power source box or something like that, it's burned out they said.
Anyway, it works again now.
Just take it to the right place and get it fixed.
Good luck everyone.

willywoo
Unregistered guest
Add me to the list of KLH dissatisfied customers.
Same problem. Wecome message only, otherwise NO response to the buttons on the front, or from the remote, refuses to give me back my favorite music CD. I refuse to have it repaired, I'll junk it (after I disassemble it and recover my CD!) and buy a different brand! Sorry, KLH, you lost me as a customer!

ambro
Unregistered guest
hey is there anywhere i can get the voltage board schematics? i cant tell where i've got to desolder to get the capacitors out

Unregistered guest
I have a klh 1220 that I played a dvd-r in that I received frpm a cowoker. Now there is noway I can eject the disc. Anybody have an idea for me?

Thanks, please email me if you can as well as post.

Bill

ambro
Unregistered guest
well, now i am offically another success in the capacitor swap. it's good to have my dvd player back.

markhanslip
Unregistered guest
I lost my KLH DVD221M remote. If you have one, contact me at: mshanslip@aol.com

Unregistered guest
does anyone have the handset codes for the KLH KD 1220 .Its to help a woman who wants to watch many import documentaries and movies she reicives from send england and an other Europe area every week. Email me if you can help. cheers. Tanks in advance...
Teddy

Unregistered guest
does anyone have the handset codes for the KLH KD 1220 .Its to help a woman who wants to watch many import documentaries and movies she receives from england and an other Europe area every week. Email me if you can help. cheers. Tanks in advance...
Teddy
baronetcom@yahoo.fr

Unregistered guest
The KLH-7000 I have started giving my brother problems. I pulled the power circuit board (6 or 7 screws and six or so connections.) Had the 1000 mfd and 470 mfd capacitors replaced by my local tv repairman. $10 P&L. Unit appears to work now. Anybody got a user manual they can scan for me? Mike (mreganzoo@sbcglobal.net)

Anonymous1
Unregistered guest
I did the replacement of the capacitors it worked fine for one day, and now today the unit will not power up at all. Any ideas?

NNTx
Unregistered guest
Check to see if you have a loose connection or a blown fuse inside.
Make sure to check and replace (as needed) ALL the caps that look suspicious- not just one or two. Look at the top of all the caps and look for either a slight bulge or slight discoloration. The bad caps usually have both. Also, make sure you are not standing on or working in a carpeted area (if you can ground yourself is even better) when you are handling electronics. Good luck.

Anonymous2
Unregistered guest
Well, the saga continues, there was a lose connection inside there the AC cord connects to the power board. That fixed that error, now the front right channel doesn't work. The speaker and wire are fine ( I checked the against the front left channel). Does anyone have any suggestions there? This isn't crucial, I just wanted to get this to work so I can continue to use it for my kids, it's a secondary system.

Louisa
Unregistered guest
Does anyone have the crack code to make a KLH Model #KD-1220 DVD Player multiregion?

mitaska
Unregistered guest
Many thanks to the person who posted about the bad caps. Had my player for approx 1 year, with minimal use. Got the "welcome" sign about a month ago, found this web site. Opened the box saw 3 blown caps,possible fourth, same numbers as above. Replaced all four and unit works fine. As a side note, noticed that the player would freeze up on in the same place, yet the cd's would work fine in another player. Possible a pre-symptom of the caps going bad??? Anyway, 6 bucks and 1/2 hour I'm back in business. Thanks again

Unregistered guest
Thanks everyone. I replaced the 1000uF cap and the 3 470uF caps that were bad with some 35v parts from Radio Shack (it looks like it'll be a tight squeeze on the board, but they fit fine). It took $6 and 20 minutes. Not too shabby.

If you're not too familiar with electronics, just make sure the negative band is facing outward when you peplace the caps.

Unregistered guest
I'm having a problem ejecting a dvd from my KLH KD-1220...... HELP...any suggestions as to the problem??????

Unregistered guest
Thanks everyone for the capacitor repair info. We bought the forsaken machince (KLH-7000) for a Christmas gift for my inlaws last year. Of coarse it died and won't do anything now, but I have an electronics degree and I will go downstairs and replace those caps right now!! Thanks again.

Anonymous

I have a KLH remote for the KD-1220 on ebay item # 5726449639

Unregistered guest
Thanks for all the information that will save me the waste of sending my HA 7000 somewhere for a fix. I have all the freezing and skipping problems as previously described and now, no power on light. I will check the capacitors tonight.

Anonymous

I have a KD-1220 from KLH Digital. the DVD I put in doesn't eject.

Anyone faced this issue before: any way i can manually get the DVD out? Please mail and post reply.

Thanks in advance

fiercebboy
Unregistered guest
you may have to open it up and unscrew the top of the tray and get it out that way. that is what i had to do.. but then i did the capacitor fix and now it works like a charm. when you open it up, look for busted capacitors and change it out withe parts from radio shack

Unregistered guest
ANOTHER ONE WITH HA7000, BUT IT WORKS WELL AFTER TURN-ON AND TURN-OFF THREE TIMES, I HOPE IT CAN HELP SOMEONE ELSE. BY THE WAY, DOES ENY BODY KNOW WHAT IS THE CODE FOR THE REMOTE OF THIS ITEM? PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

Stan Mac
Unregistered guest
Another one with HA7000 and no response from Worldwide Electric and KLH. The left front speaker no longer has an output. Anyone out there repaired that failure? Plase let me know.

Anonymous

boy am i lucky .my son has the ha7000 and it just died after a full year of moderate use.i will trash it and keep the speakers for something else
never would have bought it if i new it was from apex.no wonder the landfills are filling up so fast

Unregistered guest
Does anyone have the crack code to make a KLH HA-7000 for region 1 to work in region 4? Thanks for any help.

Username: Jgaume

Post Number: 1
The reason the welcome screen only appears is the unit has blown capactiors on the main board. If you remove the lid and look at the tops of the caps. ( they have a X on top ) If the top is bubbled up it is blown otherwise the X will be visiable.

Anonymous

called these idiots, and got a bank or something, really ticked, almost a year though

big J
Unregistered guest
was anyone able to play video discs (vcds)on their player after they replaced the capacitors on the ha-7000? (please make new post to reply) thanks, Big J

wu xuezeng
Unregistered guest
I lost my KLH DVD221M remote. If you have one, contact me at xw27@njit.edu. Thanks

Unregistered guest
I have a KDL Model KD1220, and was unable to watch the disc #1 of the incredibles..It would freeze up..However, Disc#2 had no problems..
Called the people who put out the disc, and they said they had a problem with that..
Solution: As soon as it shows "play",hit the stop button, and the disc will play...

Unregistered guest
I have a KDL Model KD1220, and was unable to watch the disc #1 of the incredibles..It would freeze up..However, Disc#2 had no problems..
Called the people who put out the disc, and they said they had a problem with that..
Solution: As soon as it shows "play",hit the stop button, and the disc will play...

Username: Hackerman

Post Number: 2
You know what?!!!!?, everybody that has a klh dvd player, just throw it away, they are just crap!!! ( Don't stop reading! what i'm about to stay is gonna stunt you!! ) Everybody has a problem with their klh dvd player. So..just buy a new one, thats what i'm gonna do, cuz they suck!!! I have a klh kd 1220, and you know what?!... I got it free on internet, ( thats why there offering them free on internet, cuz they don't work, so the company has to get rid of there stocks. ) I made a little research, and I discovered that all klh kd 1220 dvd players, were built with an error at the factory. And the klh company knew it but they didn't want to waste money, by rebuilind them, so they just sold them with an error in the construction. And then when all the people dicsovered they didn't work well, the company just gave them away, since no body was gonna buy them, and they had to get rid of those pieces of ( we can't put the word "shi" with a t at the end of the word, so i'll just put shi t )-- those peices of shi t !!
So that's the story of klh dvd players!!
Unbelievable right?!!... well that's the truth!!..

Snake
Unregistered guest
Problems ejecting the KLH KD-1220 Try the Following open up your player and remove the ROM console. romove the dust and then apply grease ( not to much though) after this your dvd will eject just fine.

Unregistered guest
KLH 7000. I can't get the Playstation 2 to be in surround sound when I put it on the AV1 / AV2 lines.
reading most of these posts, I'm feeling like it's just not a robust design and maybe surround doesnt work on those lines, but anyone know?

Anonymous

I would like to get the handset code (crack) for the KD1220 (KHL Digital). Please send the code to: vaso_e_agua@yahoo.com (Use: "KD1220 code" for the mail subject). Thanks in advance.

Also thanks "dan doetterl" for the tip on the Incredibles DVD #1... I have the same problem, I'm gonna try your suggestion.

julia d
Unregistered guest
is someone looking for a KLH KD 1220 remote?
contact at dy18july@yahoo.com

Citrat
Unregistered guest
For the KLH 7000, exchanging the capasitor "C206" with a new one solved my "Welcome" problem. The capasitor only had a slight bumb at the top but nevertheless it was faulty. This topic has been a great help. Thanks!

Unregistered guest
Somebody has some idea, or the procedures necessary to make the DVD KLH H7000 works in all the regions, or if it's no possible, just make this DVD works in region 4.
Thanks.
arinet_itu@hotmail.com

Anonymous

just did the capasitor swap but still will not power up any ideas of why it will not power up
no light on front all plugs are pluged in right
i just dont have a clue on what to do
help anyone

Unregistered guest
Please help me

I need a photo or diagram of the power board of the dvd klh kd 1220. I have to replace some elements of this board and a don`t know the values of these.
Thank a lot in advance

KLH owner
Unregistered guest
My KLH DAV5022 5 DVD disk changer stopped working. The power button lights up, but it will not work. It won't even open!!! Any solutions.

Unregistered guest
I have the KLH HA7000, and when it not work, I start and shut down two or three times the power button until it works.
anyone have the crack code to make this crap to work in region 4?
thanks for your help!

Unregistered guest
KLH KD-1220 ... my DVD Player worked fine for several MONTHS then refused to EJECT the DVD under any circumstances ... REMOTE Control or Button on the Console will STATE "eject" but the drawer will NOT open ... ironically, it WILL play the DVD that is stuck in there ... anyway to MANUALLY open the drawer?

Anonymous

Well I was looking for another home theater sytem because my KLH 700 does all the freezing etc. What I am looking for is the original maker that might be producing one under another name. I don't want to buy another one. I only used mine about 2 or 3 times a month and mine started acting up at about a year... Anyone know who to stay away from

TJD
Unregistered guest
MY klh kd1220 doesnt open, and if you know hwat to do... could you please email me?

taydolton@cox.net

much thanks!

Username: Eepioneer

Salton City by the for..., Ca USA

I GOT A ha7000 SYSTEM, the dvd works and sound fantastic. -PROBLEMS may arise when 1) the power supplies (PS) goes bad (it will shutdown, pause and act funny! have a new PS it should works nice) 2) the DVD player is optical and like laser disc, DVD it may require calibration sometime after prolong playing.
I DO REPAIR AND REPLACED EQUIVALENT PS AND DVD IF YOU WANT IT RESTORED
PS i need a remote for the HA7000 any one can give me one?

Username: Soccerdude102018

Sewell, NJ USA

I have a KLH HA7000 and it just went out. I always got stuck at the Welcome Screen and now the DVD runs inside but it wont show the screen or playing time in front. Anyone else occuring this? Any help?

Username: Clintbear

I need the remote for a klh 7000, can someone send me there remote, I would greatly appreciate it

Username: Chasweberjr

Does anyone know how to unlock the screen of a KLH 2006 television? It was locked using the remote and I have no code to unlock.

Username: Mephinn

If anyone is still reading about this piece of junk KLH HA7000 and has a remote and user manual that they are willing to part with I need them.
md.phinn@verizon.net Thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us