Onkyo 601/701 + Mission M33/34

Anonymous

Would anyone please give me hints on choosing the captioned shortlisted Amp and front speakers?

I listened to Mission M33 and M34 and found M33 seems better in clarity and M34 will produce too much bass. What do u think?

My music/movie ratio will be 60/40.

Many shops provide Denon+Mission package but I find Onkyo 601/701 is more attractive (outlook) and features, any one using Onkyo with Mission? Is it really a good combo of Denon with Mission?
Any recommendated model for Denon?

Thanks

neville
Unregistered guest
iv'e just bought some m33's to go with my marantz amp and i couldn't be happier, they sound great, bi wired they gave a large improvement but are generally a great sounding speaker , when i chose them i compaired them with diamond 83's and at first the diamonds sounded more detailed but after a couple of swaps it became apparent that the detail was in fact brightness, not necesarily a bad thing but to me the m33's sound was far more sophysticated and generally the sound was of a better @uality@, in short i think that there great.
hope this helps you in your choice, oh and by the way iv'e had them for two weeks now and they just keep improving.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us