Best wireless surround package?

Username: Rt425

Post Number: 1
Hi all,

I'm trying to find a package that will allow me to use wireless rear speakers. I saw that Samsung has a setup that uses bluetooth for the rears but can't find much input on the sound quality. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bronze Member
Username: 1st61

Post Number: 24
Wireless? I had thought about that too. But somebody say if you need more power you still need plug ina power code for the amp built in the speaker. Bluetooth may be able to overcome this. But the sound quality has to be compromised on low end wireless speakers. I will lay out wires even they look ugly. I want the best sound on my budget.

Anonymous

I just recently purchased a Sont DAV-FR10W Wireless home theatre system. It is a pretty new system on the market AFAIK. The sound from the rear speakers is not any worse or better than the front speakers. The plug for the amp was not a problem. Sony provided a long enough cable to reach a plug.

Anonymous

I just recently purchased a Sony DAV-FR10W Wireless home theatre system. It is a pretty new system on the market AFAIK. The sound from the rear speakers is not any worse or better than the front speakers. The plug for the amp was not a problem. Sony provided a long enough cable to reach a plug.

Username: Rt425

Post Number: 2
I was considering the sony but I was curious to know if the transmitters have to be within "line of sight" with each other? I think I would also replace with sub with a velodyne that I still have.

Bronze Member
Username: 1st61

Post Number: 26
How does "the long enough cable" look? After you place the speaker somewhere youstill see the wire, like a tail, right?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us