Getting my 1st HTS (Yamaha / Jamo), need your advise.

Username: Tonton

Post Number: 1
Hi All,
I would like to buy a mid-range HTS with good & clear sound quality.

My option are:
Option 1
Yamaha HTIB-06 (RX-V550 + NS-P436)
Yamaha NS-515 F CH
[This is the most expensive option with High & clear quality speaker]

Option 2
Yamaha RX-V550 + NS - 7390 CH + NS-P70CH
Yamaha YST-SW215 CH
[This is the least expensive option, but no high / clear quality speaker]

Option 3
Yamaha HTIB-06 (Net 90%)
Jamo E670
[This is the Middle expensive as compare to opt 1 & 2, with Jamo high quality / clear speaker]

Is Opt 3 a good combination? How is Jamo speaker as compare to Yamaha? Which is better?

My priority is to get a good HTS package that can play both good movie and music (especially crytal clear sound quality, e.g. water dripping/waive moving]

Would appreciate your advise.

Post Number: 2
I will use it for 70% Movie & 30% Music. Please adivse.

Post Number: 3
Please let me have your feedback. Thanks.

Username: Vikram

MumbaiIndia

Post Number: 3
Hey ok........try this option our try a NAD, Denon Or a Harmon Kardon AMP with Jamo speakers and see if you find a difference. Now this cant be done by listening to the combination in one store and then going to the other store to check the combination. Cause you will only fool your ears. The best bet is get a DVD of your own then ask the store guy to connect the amps and play a movie and switch between amps. By this i dont mean stop the movie and then remove connections and then play another one its has to be instantanious and thats when you will reliase the sound. Bottom line is you have to do all this so that after you buy you dont regrett. I mean you should love the system before you buy
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us