Pioneer HTP-440DV?

PaulE
Unregistered guest
Anybody know anything about his HTIB, I saw it at Walmart and was interested because it is wireless.
Wireless would be they way I would want to go, but am concerned about interence.

Tsuris
Unregistered guest
As I understand it, it is only the Rear speaker (wireless), I have one I'm getting but haven't had a chance to see inside it yet.
Wal-Mart Desc:
750 watts of total system power for a great home theater experience. Unique digital wireless rear speaker gives you an easy and flexible installation option. Progressive scan output provides optimal DVD picture quality when coupled with a digital TV

Unregistered guest
Yes, the rear speakers are wireless, but that is the best part because you don't have to worry about running wires around the room or having to hide them.

I've listened to the Pioneer system and the better of the two Sony systems that Wal Mart carries and the Pioneer sounded much smoother.

I have an older Sony shelf system that is also a surround sound system. It served me well for the past 7-8 years, but since I've gone from an apartment to a townhouse, I need more. My Sony was only kicking about about 360 watts total and the Pioneer is 750 watts. I can't wait!!!

Username: Raven98030

Kent, Wa Usa

Post Number: 2
I was checking out Mal-Mart Web site I am going to buy the Pioneer Model No. HTP-440DV.

Username: Eliot39

Loganville, GA US

Post Number: 1
I bought this system HTP-440DV last week. It sounds better than Sony. I have been thinking about going to Costco and buy the 6.1 Pioneer and return the 5.1
Pioneer like this one except it is not wirless, I can live with that part. Does any one know about the Pioneer Model #HTP-862DV, sound etc!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us