Over 20 years in, Pangea Audio Distributing’s Record Doctor VI (SRP: $299.95) remains faithful to the original design, with a precision roller bearing to make records spin easily and a handy storage tank for the easy removal of spent record cleaning fluids. However, the VI includes several notable upgrades over the previous versions, featuring a motor that runs cooler and quieter than previous versions, a stain-resistant aluminum top, a larger turning knob for keeping fluids off the LP label, a newly designed deep-cleaning Clean Sweep fluid applicator brush, and now a choice of three finishes – carbon fiber vinyl, high gloss black, and high gloss white.
Don’t want to miss out?
Brand New Record Doctor VI Features:
- Cooler and quieter running than previous models
- Durable, stain-resistant aluminum top
- Larger easy-grip record turner keeps fluids off the LP label
- New deep-cleaning Clean Sweep fluid applicator brush
- Available in carbon-fiber vinyl, high-gloss black, or high-gloss white
Continuing Record Doctor VI Features:
- Cleans dust, dirt, and grime from record grooves
- A clean LP lets you hear the music you’ve been missing
- Helps prolong the life of your LPs and maintain their value
- Powerful high-performance vacuum motor
- Manual operation – turn your records by hand and save!
- Vinyl-protecting felt cleaning strips
- Hand record turner
- Roller bearing
- 6-ft power cor
Our previous contest winner, Keith B. from Parrish, FL won a George Harrison turntable by Pro-Ject Audio Systems ($499 at Amazon)