Same Few Channels Being Scanned

Bronze Member
Username: Lafemme

Post Number: 11
I have the latest bin installed. I did blind scan on Echo 6/8, 7, 9 and 3 and I get same channels on each one thus giving me 4 of each. Plus there are many channels such as CNN, Golf Channel, PPV (I only get 2), etc. that don't show up at all. Any idea what I am missing?

Silver Member
Username: Grimreeper

Post Number: 222
check your switch settings sounds like your scanning only one sat

Silver Member
Username: Nikk

Post Number: 469
What kind of dish do you have???

Each LNB goes to a unique input of the Diseqc switch, check at your Diseqc to see which inputs are being used, then go to the sat settings and be sure you have a different Diseqc number for each sat, if you change anything on this delete all the channels and do a blindscan......

How many LNB's you have??

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
I have super dish from DN

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4963
Either her dish and 3 LNB's are aimed at 1 satellite (most probable)...and/or she doesn't know what she's doing and has NO LNB's configured in receiver..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
how do I check if my LNB is configured properly?

Silver Member
Username: Smarcus76

Post Number: 259
i would pick option number 2.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4975
LMAO...good guess...what gave U the clue?

Silver Member
Username: Minn_rock

Post Number: 489
SHE A CHICK..LOL..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
LK, if you don't know or don't want to answer, just shut up. Let others who want to help do so. Don't be arrogant like you are to most. If you know the answer or you know where to point me, do so. Otherwise just don't waste your time punching those keys.

If anyone else knows what could be the problem and tell me or point me to a URL where I can find more information I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Nikk

Post Number: 477
Girl...

What you have to do is going to the installation menu in your receiver and you will see a list of sat's and the settings for each, the thing is to know the order of the LNB's mounted at your dish and which one goes to which input at Diseqc or any kind of switch you could have.

What receiver you have and how many LNB's you have???...There must be one LNB for each sat you try to get......

Remember...the very first step to make this things work is to get knowledge on what you have installed and how everything is installed, spend some time looking at your installation, do some drawings if that helps to you to understand better.

Basically you must have a dish, one or more LNB's that are the things mounted on the dish, a Diseqc switch where the cable from LNB's goes, and a receiver receiving one single cable coming from the DiseqC switch...

Bronze Member
Username: Tinfish

Post Number: 68
Girl..here's a link you can follow to understand DiseqC

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DiSEqC

Gold Member

Post Number: 4982
hey chick...I just did answer U...I told U what exactly the 2 most probable causes were...what do U want, someone to change your diaper too!...I was NOT rude to U, so screw off newbie...learn to READ and use a forums before U post!!...NOW I will be rude, since U started it, after I answered and helped U!...typical lazy SPOONER newbie!...whines when not spoon fed and becomes rude...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
Nikk and Tin Fish, thanks. You guys are awesome. I will check that and if any questions I will post.

LK, like I said, just shut up coz you sound like an old nerd who thinks everyone is as nerdy as you are. It is good to step away from the computer once in a while and socialize with others. You will be amazed how awesome it is.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4985
screw off...grow up and pull up your pant*y hose and falsies!..I socialize daily outside with many various people (from retired generals to druggies on the street) but NOT with spoiled brat 12 year old school girls like U..U need to learn some social skills, forums skills, FTA skills, and MATURITY!..."awesome"...LMAO..."its the bomb"...LMAO...my bad"....LMAO
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us