Pansat 3500s

Paul85
Unregistered guest
I just got Pansat 3500s I got good signal but everytime I change channels I have Waiting for image and the % it takes forever do I need different key or is there another option thanks for response.

Username: Elegido29

Miami, Florida Unites States

Post Number: 3
hey Paul, I just got Pansat 3500s like you, my problem is that I don't know the bin file before download the codes.How can I get the bin file? I' ll appreciate that

Bronze Member
Username: Leew

Ketchikan, ALASKA

Post Number: 34
go to http://www.dsstester.c*m/files.php?cat=14
just remove star in word "com"
pick bin #239
or rename sat name from Echo7 to pendajo 1..e.g.

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 504
There are NO new keys!...DN is messing with autoroll bins..U have 2 choices..applies to all types receivers..

1..use an older NON autoroll bin and manually input the ACTIVE DN key ...twice

FB D9 F2 D9 D6 C9 EF 7A
57 AD 32 24 67 42 6C E6

2..use present bins and disengage the autoroll by simply renaming the satellites (Echo7 to Xcho7)

In pansat..menu - installation - edit Tp/sat
now select your sateliites and rename them..exit

Pansat has all new autoroll bins that work but need to rename the sats with the 239 pansat3500 bin..

Bev keys changing constantly..U MUST have a keymaster utility to try and keep current.

Bronze Member

Ketchikan, ALASKA

Post Number: 35
Then autoroll stop working.
But is good only for dishn..

favio
Unregistered guest
hi i am kind of new in this i have a sonicsat pantec reciver that have autoroll, how do i deactive it? i have tried change the name of the sat but it still fresse and appear whait for pincture, thank for the help

Username: Jncuban

Post Number: 1
Hi New at this

Could you not just use the SD card on the Pansat 3500S to load the bin files and do the flashing intead of the RS232 plug?

Silver Member

Post Number: 593
Pansat 3500 SD Card Guide
Sd Memory Card Guide (Pansat 3500s):

Follow the procedures in chronological order.

Format SD Card:
First, you must place the sd card into the ird slot first so that the pansat ird will program format your card into three directories: a) CH Data (channel lists), b) Code (working bins) and, c) MP3 (music). Then, Remove the card from the slot on the ird.

Saving Unto SD Card:
To save working bins or channels lists unto the sd card, find a good channel list for the sats you have and then use Channel Master or the Pansat 3500 Channel Editor, to modify the list to best suit your needs. In other words, you would likely modify the locals and/or the favourite lists. (Note: Don't forget to get the latest version of the stated programs.)

Top Box Settings (Channel Master):
Once you modify the channel list, or even before, make sure the list is configured to your specific ird. In Channel Master, you can do this by either right clicking the mouse button on the sat or favorite lists within the window content, or click the Edit on the Tab bar and scroll down and click properties. In the pop up, select the project type (ie. Pansat 2700a, Pansat 3500) and hit OK to exit. Now you have a channel list suited for your Pansat. You can use this file and download into your ird via com port, as is. However, if you want to use your SD Card, you must first convert the channel master document into a "bin" format.

Saving the Channel List unto your SD Card:
Insert your SD card into the card reader of your computer. In order for the ird to recognize the file on your SD Card, it must first be converted into a "bin" format. To do this, go to File on the Tab menu in the Channel Master program and scroll down to "save as." A pop up directory will appear. Now locate the CH Data directory for your SD card in the drive of your reader (ie. removable drive G). Name your file and then use the scroll down button as to file type. Select Bin Channel Files (*.bcf, *bin). WAIT. This is very important. Whatever you named your file, add the extension bin before saving. For example, the full file name could look like - "Sept27CMList.bin" Now click Save and your bin channel file will be download into your SD Card via the reader.

(The Pansat Channel Editor does not seem to have the ability to convert the channel list into a bin file. This is a shame and hopefully, updates to allow this conversion will be forthcoming for this program.)

SD Card to Receiver:
Now take your sd card with the bin file and plug it into the sd slot of your receiver. Go to Main Menu..and then click on the SD. A pop up should appear with the three directories. Click on Ch Data and select your newly created channel list bin file. Uploading will then occur. When complete, exit program

Backing Up Working Bins and Channel lists to SD Card:
backing up a channel list for example, place your sd card in the Pansat 3500 slot and hit main menu button on the remote...then select CH Data and the hit the red button at the bottom of the remote. A pop up will come up to confirm. Select yes. Then use the next pop up to name your file. Once this is done, hit your OK button and a download screen will appear. After download is complete, exit out. You can do the same for the working bins. Just place the backup under the Code directory.

Anonymous

Very nice guide LK !!

Username: Dxv1988

MA

Please help!

Can any ones please tell me where to find the GTrom loader for Pansat 2500A?

Thank you in advance for any help.

Silver Member

Post Number: 647
Any file or loader U want is located at any of the sites listed in the "Best DSS sites" topic thread posted here..

Username: Dxv1988

MA

Post Number: 2
LK,
Thank you very much for your help. I'll try to find it.
David

Username: Cableboxtv

Thanks LK for all of the great support you've provided on the pansat 3500 sd.

Could I use your content on http://www.pansat3500sd.com ?

I can put it (by LK @ https://www.ecoustics.com)

Paul & Victor did LK help you solve your problems? If not please let us know so we can get your product working.

Upload

Qstn_4_LK
Unregistered guest
LK, when we load the new bin using the SD card, aren't we supposed to load the factory bin first? or We no longer need to do this everytime a bin is changed because we are using SD card?

Silver Member

Post Number: 812
No need to everytime...once factory bin installed U have FTA channels..no need to install again, its retained in IRD memory..all bins after that are upgrades to DN or Bev..

Silver Member

Post Number: 813
also NO need to always use SD card,...can use with null modem cable and update conventional way..

Qstn_4_LK
Unregistered guest
LK, with this new method (SD card) of loading bins, we don't have to load the factory bin first?

Thanks_LK
Unregistered guest
so sorry...i didnt see your response LK...Thanks!

Silver Member

Post Number: 828
2 WAYS TO SETUP SD CARD for Pansat 3500

There are two (2) ways to place software and channel lists on SD Card for use on the 3500.

A. USING THE 3500 TO CREATE BACKUP DATA

1. Place SD card in 3500.

2. Enter Menu, scroll down to SD memory, press]OK. Files will have been created on the SD card but they will be empty (this formats the SD card).

3. Scroll down to Code Backup press OK (screen will be blank), then press RED button on lower left of remote, use left arrow to go to YES and press OK (to confirm). You will have to name the bin file so name it whatever you want using the popup screen (keep the name short - 6 letters/numbers or less- something like 118bin). After naming the bin file scroll to and highlight OK on screen then press OK on remote. You will see the backup file being loaded to the card. When you see COMPLETE on the screen you're done. Press EXIT and you will see that the bin backup is in the Code Backup file folder.

4. Press EXIT once more. You will be back to the main SD screen. Scroll down to CH Data Backup and press OK then press RED button on lower left of remote again, use left arrow to go to YES and press OK (to confirm). You will have to name the channel list file so name it whatever you want using the popup screen (keep the name short - 6 letters/numbers or less- something like MyList). After naming the channel list file scroll to and highlight OK on screen then press OK on remote. When you see COMPLETE on the screen you're done. Press EXIT and you will see that the backup Channel List bin is in the CH Data Backup file folder.

5. Removing card from 3500. WARNING! NEVER REMOVE SD CARD FROM 3500 WHILE YOU ARE STILL IN SD MEMORY ON 3500. EXIT ALL BEFORE REMOVING CARD.

6. You now have backup files you can now use at your discretion and at a latter date if the need arises.

B. USING A CARD READER TO CREATE BACKUP DATA

1. Place SD card in 3500.

2. Enter Menu, scroll down to SD memory, press OK. Files will have been created on the SD card but they will be empty (this formats the SD card).

3. Remove card from 3500. WARNING! [u]DO NOT REMOVE SD CARD FROM 3500 WHILE YOU ARE STILL IN SD MEMORY ON 3500. EXIT ALL BEFORE REMOVING.

4. Go to PC and place SD card in Card Reader.

5. Double click on My Computer and you will see Removable Disk H (could be some other letter besides H -depends on what letter your computer assigns to it).

6. Double click on Removable Disk (H) and you will see file folders have been created there but when you open them they will be empty.

7. Open the Code Backup file folder and drag the 118 (Test) bin from the file where you have stored it and drop it in the Code Backup folder.

8. Open the CH Data Backup file folder and drag your channel list from where you have stored it and drop in the CH Data Backup folder.

9. Make sure you shut down the Removable Disk (H) (with "Unplug or Eject Hardware" Icon Arrow in your PC Task bar) before removing SD card from card reader.

10. Place SD card in 3500. Access SD memory again and open either file and you will see that the bins you placed there are ready for you to load them to the 3500.

Silver Member

Post Number: 829
How to Load and Save Files to SD card for Pansat 3500S

Quote:

Download Procedure for Pansat 3500S

1. Connect RS232 Null Modem(#2,3 crossed) cable between the receiver and PC.
2. Turn the receiver power ON.
3. Open the GTRom Loader V3.36(Pansat 3500S).
4. Click BIN FILE and select the Bin File to be downloaded.
5. Select FILE TYPE and click Download.
6. Do not interrupt the receiver power while downloading.
7. Press OK after Download Complete!! Appear on the PC screen.

SD MEMORY CARD OPERATION (Nov 30, 2005)

1. FLASH UPGRADE (SD CARD to RECEIVER)

a) Insert SD CARD into the receiver SD CARD slot.
b) Select SD memory at Main Menu and press OK button.
c) Select the Bin file downloaded from PC (Version code or CH data) and press OK button.
* * Enter CH Data Backup or Code Backup to find the files previously backed up from the receiver.
d) Wait until the receiver fully rebooted after writing completed (about 40 seconds).

2. FLASH BACK UP (RECEIVER to SD CARD)

c) Select Code Backup or CH Data Backup.
d) Press Red button and select YES then press OK button. Edit the file name up to
7 digits then select OK font and press OK button. Flash Backup will be started
and completed.
e) To delete backed up file, press "Green" button and select "YES" then press
"OK" button.
Note: MMC Card may be also interfaced.

3. MP 3 PLAY

c) Select MP 3 file downloaded from PC and press OK button.
d) Select the MP 3 file to play and press OK button.
e) For multiple MP 3 play, use left/right volume buttons to select or cancel the files to play. All selected files ( up to 20) will be played one by one.

Username: Conti

What is the file type for a bin file ?

Options r App file, Channel Data file and Boot file.

Thanks for ur help

Silver Member

Post Number: 939
Application normally

I selected App file. Downloading did not move past 0%. Showed the downloading bar but no download activity.

I understood that to mean no download took place.

(I went to the pansat website and, downloaded to my PC, the latest software for my 3500SD. Started the GTRom, my serial is COM2, selected the bin file, and hit download)

What am I doing wrong ?

I just got my pansat a couple of days ago. My first.

Please let me know if I am going about it the wrong way.

Thanks

Should I remove my SD card before begining the process or it does not matter ?

Post Number: 4
Got it to Download! Removed the SD card from the receiver slot and the download went smoothly.

Thanks for all ur help !!!

Post Number: 5
Connected the Pansat 3500SD to my sat input, scanned in the 3 sats , as per LK's post above.

No pics.

I selected a wrong sat in, so I have 4 in my list. Made the wrong one DiseqC #0.

Any input as to what I need to address?

Bronze Member
Username: Poscor

Post Number: 11
you need updated bin file, files from pansatusa are for free channels. do you have any channels

Silver Member

Post Number: 968
tom... U need to read the Pansat set Up guide..if U don't have your dish aimed at those 3 satellites, why would U scan them?...U configure your receiver the same way U configured YOUR disque switch and LNB's ...not what I wrote that I might have!!

Anonymous3500sd
Unregistered guest
I loaded bin 239 in my 3500SD, when download was completed, I turned the receiver off from the back then turned it on. Now the receiver will not turn on from the front it displays 6-70. does anyone know how I can fix this problem

Silver Member

Post Number: 980
If U had read 10 seconds U would have found this fix in big CAPS...a blind man could see this thread...this is exactly what I mean about LAZY people here..

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/201583.html

Post Number: 6
I found that I had to connect the cable from the dish directly to the receiver, for it to scan for channels.

Over 300 Channels were identified. Trying to view, I get scrambled or no signal msg.

I suppose I need to located other bin data for testing/educational purposes.

Could someone point me in the direction I should be looking?

Thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 983
using null modem cable..

upload 141 bin
set default key with remote
scan the satellites U are aimed at (like U did...directly from LNB to receiver)
let lateset keys autoroll...do not disturb
watch TV

Silver Member

Post Number: 984
Suggest U read the pansat set up guide posted here in thread by that name..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
tom, try future-fta.info
and anyone who wants real help w/ pansats,coolsats, captiveworks

Silver Member

Post Number: 991
coolsats?...not at future-fta...U mean viewsats...future-fta is OK, but worships BL and Leaker too much..there is many posts there and guides..

http://www.future-fta.info/forum/index.php

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
yes i did oops!!

Anonymous

Will my older fortec lifetime receive nagra 2 ready channels

Username: Hotdagobabe

does channel master effect the previos coding or flash/fireware of receiver, or just inputs directory

Gold Member

Post Number: 1006
dan..it does not change the bin...just channels

anon...I answered U in other thread...convert that non Ultra to pansat 2300 and get N2 immediately..its only software!

gg4allman
Unregistered guest
thanks LK for the help hey guys i got my pansat from www.freetoairreceivers.com i got it really quick so good luck guys

Post Number: 7
LK,

I followed ur suggestions and am watching TV.

It seems to me that I am not getting all I can get.

I am in the San Francisco Bay area. Is there anyone out there who can suggest which other sats I should look at for my educational project.

Pls also let me know if there r other bin files or software I need to be successful.

Thanks!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1012
The # of channels is dependent upon the # of LNB's that are on your dish...and where they are aligned/aimed..U never said how many u have or where they are aimed!...just the 110 and 119 will give U about 600 channels..and then add sat 91 if U have 3 LNB's..800-900 channels...bin 141 is the best for pansat 3500..its your scans that will seek and capture the channels, not the bin!..

1 LNB = 1 satellite
2 LNB = 2 satellites
3 LNB = 3 satellites

go to www.lyngsat.com for listing of satellites and the channels on each..

i need lnb's for 110w 119w are the lnbs all the same for these? if you have some send them to me!

Anonymous

no problem bro.. each 100$.

yes i know, i have a pansat 3500s, it has started locking up on chnanels changes,
i have a twin dishpro internally switched lnb , no good for me ,,,
i want twin lnbs,
if i buy twins lnbs, what do i get, if you have them ,, send them to me,, c mon charity begins at home..send bin 141 as well, thanks,
what is bev?

hahahahha anon hahaha ok ok, snd them ill write you a check,,,, tomorrow

Post Number: 8
Lk,

I see the following Satellite on Ant Setup

T-5/Ku
G-10R/Ku
Satmex-5/Ku
AMC-4/Ku
ECHO 4/Ku
ECHO 1.2/Ku
T-7/Ku
G-13,Hort/Ku
ECHO 9/T-13/Ku
DirTV 7S/Ku
ECHO 7/Ku
ECHO 8.6/Ku
DirTV 6/Ku
Anik - F1/Ku
AMC - 2/Ku
AMC - 1/Ku
DirTV 1,2,4/Ku
G-4R/Ku
G-3C/Ku
T-6/Ku
Nimiq 1.3/Ku
G-11/Ku
AMC-3/Ku
AMC-9/Ku
Nimiq 2/Ku
AMC-5/Ku
SBS-6/Ku
DirTV-5/Ku
AMC-6/Ku
Nahuel 1/Ku
Estrela 1/Ku
ECHO 3/Ku
PAS -9/Ku
INT-707/Ku
INT-705/Ku
PAS-1R/Ku
PAS-3R,6B/Ku
T-11/Ku
INT 903/Ku
INT 801/Ku
Hispa-1C/Ku
INT 907/Ku
T-12/Ku
ATLANTIC-1/Ku
AMC-8/C
AMC-7/C
AMC-10/C
Satcom-C3/C
T-7/C
G-13,Hort/1C
G-5/C
G-10R/C
Satmex-5/C
Solidad-2/C
Anik-F1/C
AMC-1/C
AMC-4/C
G-4R/C
T-5/C
G-3C/C
T-6/C
G-11/C
AMC-3/C
AMC-9/C
Brasil-B3/C
AMC-6/C
Brasil-B1/C
Brasil-B2/C
PAS-9/C
INT-805/C
INT-707/C
INT-705/C
PAS-1R/C
PAS-3R/C
NSS-806/C
Satcom C1/C
INT-903/C
INT-801/C
INT-907/C
NSS-7/C

I am not totally clear about the sats u suggested. I would be much obliged if u could point out from the list above, that I am seeing on my Ant Setup.

Thanks

Here's a Pansat 3500's price: $159.99 free shipping "buy it now"... tvtoyz

what do you want to watch tom, QVC ON 600 CHANNELS?
echo and echo are popular, choose them scan and watch

Post Number: 9
Which is 110,119 and 91. What is their names ???

Is it ECHO something or???

I got bin 141 and am seeing pics

Gold Member

Post Number: 1015
I told U to go to www.lyngsat.com ...U will learn alot there..I also advised U to do some reading...obviously u haven't..on your own now...Can lead a horse to water BUT...

Post Number: 7
LK im not your slave and i do not obey sloths like you, do not order me about, i do not need help from an obsessive such as you. there are good solid folks in this forum, you need not be catty or rude. says alot for your upbringing. I have 2 degrees i achieved in a 2 year time period, with a gpa of 3.63, while working full time, do not command me around like im your fool,
i have found nothing of interest at all at your lyngsat.co*m. so back off.

tom, echostar 8/6 and 7 is prolly what you want, if you have one lnb you must choose one or the other.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1019
reagan...I wasn't talking to U fool!...didn't your parents teach u to speak when ONLY spoken to..I'm not interested in your basket weaving and baking degrees from the local sped school..

I can see U're a real whiz kid, if U found nothing of interest at lyngsat.c*om but are a satellite hobbyist....go bake some mud pies!

well lk now ya are, and seems here the only fool is you, im sure anyone else here doesnt appreciate your flip arrogant attitude either, old adage goes, empty barrels make the most noise, eh noisy lk

Username: Rainman20042002

i have problem with pansat - suddenly it does not turn on - there is no power - LCD does not show any thing- any one had this problem - or do have manual - is it a fuse thing
please help

Gold Member

Post Number: 1177
U put a wrong bin in there..probably need to Jtag it...there are millions of files and guides at other DSS sites on how to do it...good luck..next time, be careful what bin U put in the receiver..

Username: Khokhar

Seattle, Wa USA

Got a SONICSAT receiver and now it is not working. I don't have absolutely no clue what to do with it. No picture nothing. Don't know anything about computer.......Is there anyone who can take this challenge

Username: Welcom300

Dear LK

Probably this has been beat to death already but I need your help.
I have Captive works 600s with 1.48 bin on an hh90 stab.
DN comes fine but when I go to Nimiq, it says 'scrambled channel' . then, it shows 'new keys' on the screen. there is no button on the dialog box to accept or reject it (or any other option, for that matter). but If i press OK on remote, every thing gets scrambled. I had to re-flash it couple of times. what i am doing wrong here?
what other english sats/channels can u get along with DN.

Silver Member

Ketchikan, ALASKA

Post Number: 231
@MT,you have to flash it with new bin, go to :
http://www.dsstester.c*om/details.php?file=329
(just remove star in "com")

Silver Member

Ketchikan, ALASKA

Post Number: 232
MT abla "what other english sats/channels can u get along with DN."Try to scan all "birds",then post it here,tell us what you got....Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1238
Its telling U that U need to input new Bev keys for Bev!...it can't talk, so it's giving U the "new key" message!...can't be any simpler than that!...so do it manually, or upload an autoroll bin that will input them for U whenever they are changed or needed..

Username: Pungi

http://www.dishnetwork.com/downloads/pdf/technology/installation/install-4.*pdf
I have the 2 dish, 2 receivers connected as shown in the above link (please remove the "*" from the link). I
replaced one of my regular dish receiver with pansat 3500 sd. I want
to scan 3 satellites echo 3, echo 6-8 and echo 7. Can anyone explain
what will be the setting options for the scanning? I am confused with
disque setting. I did some trial and error and got different set of
channels but if any expert can explain me the steps? thanks in
advance.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1282
same settings as U have the disque switch cabled..61.5...110...119 are the satellites to scan..this is simple..if U have LNB#1 in port 1 and its 119, and LNB# 2 in port 2 and its 110, and LNB #3 in port 3 and its 61.5, then thats how U configure the settings...same way U cable the LNB's into your disque...this is NOT rocket science!

Username: Erko

Hi LK , how to download the channels from fortec to pansat 2500 ?? I have the rs232 data cable , I mean what's the procedure ? I heard that I need to have both turned off then one on , then the other ???wich way ?

Silver Member

Ketchikan, ALASKA

Post Number: 288
The best way :U have to get channel master ,and make that procedure tru..comp.

Thanks Lk for replying. It helped!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1341
eriko...use the straight cable and transfer the channel data only..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1342
this is all done using the MENU- system info...follow the prompts..

Username: Reashinternet

Atlanta, Gerogia Usa

HI LK,
I am scanning 110 on my pansat and i am getting only 78 channels and scan percentage stays in 3%.its not prograssing.just stays there with 3% for half an hour....any help please.....

Gold Member

Post Number: 1356
Need to realign the dish..

Username: Reashinternet

Atlanta, Gerogia Usa

LK,Thanks for ur help.
I was getting more channels last week.i dont know what happened now..so ur saying my dish alignment changed ?..if i scan only vertical it brings only those 78 channels and stays in 41% not moving further

Post Number: 10
I am getting the hang of it. I made some mistakes scanning some Sats and my channel list is full of stuff that should not be there.

How do I wipe out my channel list and start from scratch ? How do I upload Bin 142 for my 3500 ? DO I just upload or do I have to do something to erase bin 141 that is there now ?

What is "IF Loopthrough output". Can I use this output to connect to another receiver?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1385
The original post by Maple Leaf ( 14 March 3:05 PM) stating that TERRANCE is actually a mod here and owns this site, and my reply, have BOTH been conveniently deleted by Ecoustics...but here is a copy of my original reply to Maple Leaf when told of this info regarding TERRENCE..

Maple ..am confused now..are U saying TERRENCE is a mod here?...I find that impossible to believe...I believer TERRENCE to be kneegrows...their styles are exactly the same...

Maple..I always thought U were a mod here,which I is OK...I thought that because U were telling people they were banned and then they disappeared for a month or so, and all the trash posts got deleted..and U were around then, but NO TERRENCE,kneegrows, Mike Lee, Jmontana etc were around...since they all registered the chit has hit the fan!..

IF U are correct about TERRENCE or any of the others I mentioned are really mods here then I CANNOT support this site any longer..I'm not doing a repeat of last year with all the idiots and troublemakers...especially if they are the mods as U say TERRENCE is!

BTW...maple...what do U mean he (TERRENCE) "owns it?...being a mod, is a far cry from owning a site....mods get booted everyday from sites!

Well I guess I'm leaving again, if I don't see the names of troublemakers banned within the end of the week....I have much to do at dsscommunity, and dsstester, to keep me busy....

Since Ecoustics deleted my original reply post, then that shows me that they have no balls, will not remedy the situation, and feel that my replies to members are not needed, and have NO concern for my position on anything here...I did consider this one of my DSS homes, but NO more!...I thought my opinion and contributions were appreciated by Ecoustics, but obviously thats NOT true...I have been here 3 years now and can see the door and the writings on the wall!

LK, would you like to be a super moderator at another forum? You can even make money for posts that are of great help to the forum users. If so pm me. You've been a great help to ecoustics and we would love to have your help with 100's of other moderators.

You will also be getting free samples of new products. Sometimes before they are released to the public. PVR units are going to be here soon hope you can be one of the testers.

Thanks and have a great day!

Username: The_don

how do you program the remote to let the pansat system actually wotk

HELP PLEASE PLEASE

THANKS

Username: Sva

setting up a new 3500, is it better to use a newer bin like 273 or 271 and disable autoroll or use older bin IE 142

Bronze Member
Username: Aznknightz17

just use the newest bin 143 from BL and u're fine. Load it up using an SD card...its better and faster. works 100%

got it, thanks

Username: Paint

Have 3500SD up and working W/143 bin but the receiver locks up every 4-5 hrs and must reboot, any suggestions?

Username: Joememory111

i have the pansat 3500 yet after about 2 minutes of tv time i lose the picture and it says waiting for picture it goes from 10% and up till the picture comes back.please help me solve this problem

Gold Member

Post Number: 1587
JD...please define "locks up"..

joe..the autoroll is working in your bin...its trying to enter the newest Dishnet (DN) and Bev keys...it may take 1 hour and go to 1000%...do not disturb it...put on a Bev channel, let it roll...then do same on a DN channel..

Username: Max4420

Lilburn, Ga

LK PLEASE help me out from 3500s it doesnt work at all it ust says 10% waiting and goig more i upload the programm but still same way help me out please

Gold Member

Post Number: 1596
ali...read 1 post above yours to "joe"....are U stupid, blind or just plain too LAZY to READ!

Don't come here again if U are that ignorant!...them Georgia boiled peanuts have turned your brain into peanut butter..

LK, by locks up mean lose picture, remote & front panel non functional. when reboot pict comes back but date & time have changed. Is possible to sort chan by SID?

Thanks for all the posts that got me this far!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1597
U said that the 10% autoroll would begin...well let it go and roll and enter the DN and Bell keys...U must puton a DN channel,let it roll....then do same with a Bell channel..

U can sort channels same as Dishnetwork if U want...with echostar package ..

Works on all Pansat Series. Might take a few try's to get it to work.

1. Delete ALL channels on ird.

2. Go into SAT Edit and rename your Dish 110 to ECHO 110 and rename Dish 119 to ECHO 119. (the space between ECHO and 110 is important!)

3. do a BLIND scan on each sat, ECHO 110 & ECHO 119. (Takes At least 10 min per sat) NOTE: My 2700 got "hung up" during a blind scan, I stopped, deleted the partially loaded channel list, for that SAT only, re scanned to 100%, all ok.

4. When complete, push SAT button on remote, you will now have a choice you have not previously had "ECHOSTAR PACKAGE"

5. Select ECHOSTAR PACKAGE and select any channel. This will convert EPG Button to ECHOSTAR PACKAGE and your epg will match match D**H Network channels. ( provided you are pointed at 110 and 119)

After doing this, you will see there is no need to load a channel list and epg works fast on most channels, slow to come up on others.

Username: Aratito_2002

Tij, B.c MeX

what page or link find new keys.

I problem, I just got Pansat 3500s I got good signal but everytime I change channels I have Waiting for image and the %...
How Solutions.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1605
the autoroll is working in your bin...its trying to enter the newest Dishnet (DN) and Bev keys...it may take 1 hour and go to 1000%...do not disturb it...put on a Bev channel, let it roll...then do same on a DN channel

READ the posts above yours ...are U stupid, blind or just plain too LAZY to READ!

Don't come here again if U are that ignorant! and too LAZY to read!...

echostar package sort

LK, I thought I was asking a stupid question but was still curious, you're better than the manual, it worked first time and makes more sense to mom and kids this way. Thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 1607
nice to hear the family is happy....U should save any useful info U see into notepad on computer into folder called "FTA stuff" for future reference..

They're on disk and hard copy too, started collecting after saw first post on setting up 3500 W/cable & SD card

Bronze Member
Username: Cincy

Post Number: 14
LK hi dont mean to jump in thread but wanted to thank u for help with c**lsat 5000 to a few days of reading but up and going great you are the best!!!! reading and learning THANK you

Gold Member

Post Number: 1610
your welcome..your efforts will pay off for U...

Username: Mike_m

does any body have the newest active dn # for the 3500

Gold Member

Post Number: 1621
upload autoroll bin 143...and don't worry about DN keys..the bin will enter the keys for U..

[link removed]

Username: Mike_m

hey lk i keep trying to go to that sight to upload autoroll bin143 yet the page can not be displayed

Gold Member

Post Number: 1631
LMAO....U must register at the site FIRST!... I thought everyone would know that about any DSS site! www.dsscommunity.c*om ..also remove the * in .C*OM

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
Just bringing a good thread back up so maybe the newbies will use it

Bronze Member

Is anyone having EPG problems with SHO & TMC, haven't gotten EPG for 3 days, checking while on TP 19

Gold Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 1369
Not here.

Bronze Member
Username: Warthog

Post Number: 51
The daylight savings time changed then..reset the time, date and timezone. EPG either works or doesn't , its not channel selective unless you have bin or other issues.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1827
well I see my WARNING TO ECOUSTICS thread is deleted.....like I never existed....I see warthog (A10plane) made it here..very smart guy, but he won't stay long...he won't put up with the newbie crap and Ecoustics staff..and troublemakers!

Bronze Member
Username: Fruitcakes

Post Number: 55
STFU you redneck, and take your sorry azz somewhere else...we don't want you here fa99boy...go roll your fat wife in flour and see if you can find the wet spot...fcuking crippled war vet..ROTF

Username: Latino24

Hello all,
I just bought a Pansat 3500sd, I want to have DishNetwork programmed. How can I do it that myself? Where do I go to download the program to it? Thank you in advance..

Bronze Member
Username: A10

Post Number: 34
www.future-fta.info ..the Pansat home amd specialists

Bronze Member

i got a pansat 3500sd as well
i have dishnetwork installed on it
how can i get bell as well

Bronze Member
Username: Wakenbake

Post Number: 28
follow the link ABOVE

Gold Member

Post Number: 1839
heck...lets ruin this thread...the rest of these forums are anyway!....call Ma, Pa and Baby BELL ...they should know!

or "the Don'..call Tony Soprano...U must be tight!...wannabe idiot!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
yoo i'm askin a question it aint that hard for you
how to get bell when u have dish

Bronze Member
Username: Wakenbake

Post Number: 30
lets assume its bev

Gold Member

Post Number: 1842
yoo!...if its Bev, thats different!...call her brother Kev...he should know!...BUT THE "DON" SHOULD BE ABLE TO PAY FOR TV WITH HIS "FAMILY"...LMAO...its another SNL!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
ok, lol i honestly wanna know how to get bev, as well as dish

Bronze Member

f*ck payin for tv, i'm the don i rob and steal everything i can
if i want it i'mma go out and get it

Gold Member

Post Number: 1844
I had her last week...she's not that good!...LMAO

Bronze Member

yo if u think cats got 9 i got more lives
see i dont give a f*ck i punch niggas with 4 eyes
i got sh*t for small, fat, and tall guys
dont f*ck with me, cuz u know there'll enuff holes in both ur rides

can not use the autoroll i have to use the remote to put the keys in can some one please give me the bev and dn keys

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
The latest 145 bin (Pansat 3500SD EPG.zip) is out that fixes the bugs in 144, available at http://future-fta.inf*o

Username: Soossoos

Hello..
I installed Pansat 3500SD, with 2 Dishs one for 110,119 using the Twin Dish Pro LNB, and the other is for 61.9 with Dual Dish Pro, LNB, the connection is as follows, One cable coming out of the twin LNB ( non 61.9 ) going into Pansat 4x1 switch DiSEqC 1.0 Port 1, and the other cable coming from 61.9 sat Port 3.
and then the output to the satellite, the problem that I faced using this switch that I lost the 110 Sat. I cant see any channel of it, and if I change the DiSEqC to any other value than 1, or 3 the signal will be week and I aint gana receive any thing :-(
Iam not sure if iam going to be in need for a switch to split the signal from the cable that coming from the Twin then connect them to two different Ports on the Switch? So please advice if you have any recommendation?
without the switch nor the 61.9 by that one cable i was able to see channels on both 110, and 119.

"Using the switch on the Twin LNB, to connect the 61.9, the signal will be week on all the satellites and no reception."
PLLLEEEAAASSEEEE HELLLPPP

HELP WHERE ARE YOU LK computer is down does any body have the dn bev #,s for the pansat 3500 so i can do it manualy (remote)

Username: Raspat

I received new 3500 sd receiver what files i need to load for dish network, thanks

Gold Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 1383
Check where you bought it at. Or go to al7bar.t*k

Remove the *

Bronze Member
Username: Alwyzlosty

Oh *%$# I lost my nagra2 help me help me help me pansat 2500a

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
please I think my hubby is ready to reenact the pic above :-(

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
Maple Leaf or LK help me please I am a dam in distress big time!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
Eye Tunes, Can you read, this thread is for 3500, try one for 2500

Tij, B.c MeX

i have Pansat 350o, image problem this black. i have insert the new keys?
What keys today for Pansat 3500 DishNetwork? Help.

Alguien me puede ayudar pues se me fue la imagen tengo un Pansat 3500 Señal DishNetwork, la señal se puso en negro no se si ocupe insertarle algun (BIN) Nuevo o solo tengo que insertale las nuevas llaves, y si alguien tiene las llaves de hoy.......

FOR 3500SD WHAT IS THE CALL FOR 293 BIN ?? THE 145V2 IS GREAT EXCEPT IT DOESNT HAVE INSTALL FOR ALL OF THE DIRECTORY(EPG). ONLY ONE CHANNEL AT A TIME, 145 DIDNT WORK, BLOCKED HALF THE CHANNELS.. IS ANYONE GOING TO MAKE A BIN FILE THAT DOES ALL THE EPG AS BEFORE? I THINK THE 121 DID IT, NONE SINCE THEN???

Tij, B.c MeX

how at keys today for Pansat 3500 Dish Network

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
LK, now that I understand diff. between blind and sat scan, is there any thing to be gained by using either the network or advanced scan in 3500?

Thanks

Username: Edgard_enrique

Miami, Florida USA

Folks,
please save me hours looking through all the information in this forum. I think my question is simple: I have two Pansat 3500SD receivers. One of them is fully programmed and working just great. The other one not so good! Is there a way to copy the channels/programming/settings from one unit to the other???
thanks!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2105
LOOK for 10 seconds, I just now posted the answer to another LAZY basterd here...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2107
hey LAZY BASTERD!...comprende julio?...immigration bill should be defeated!

SW Data Transfer

(Receiver to Receiver)

1) Connect Null Modem RS 232 Cable (Pin #2 & 3 twisted) between master and slave receiver.

2) Leave the slave receiver power on condition all the time until completion of date transfer.

3) Hook up the master receiver to the TV and select "SW Transfer" at "User Setup" screen.

4) Select "Ver Code" or "Ch Data" by using Vol <or> button.

Then press "CH" button to start transfer.

During data transfer, processing percentage will be displayed on the screen.

Warning! Do not disturb data transfer by touching any Remote button, RS232 Cable, IF Cable, RCA Cable etc, during data transfer period until "Please wait for saving" message disappeared. Interruption of data transfer could damage the receiver's flash.

Bronze Member

if you had a sd card just dl program bin to it, upload that to other, de de deeee carlos
i love immagrants they do work white folks wont,, and do great job,, still name calling eh LK, my epg file is dated wrong, the prgram info isnt for the program on,, i have 145v2, i think its messed up, everytime it dl's epg, it messes up dates..

Gold Member

Post Number: 2116
That's cause U are an inexpereienced newbie chick trying to be a dude and obviously don't read...and my pet peeve is lazy people or illegal ones that come here and make demands from my country...my Irish family came here LEGALLY , worked hard, served in US military, went to fight wars for the US, and NEVER demanded anything...except respect!....something which must be earned, not demanded because of your illegal status..

Username: Zagros

Does anyone have the Channel list for 121?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us