Post Number: 71
What is NFPS? Is it like IKS? Please elaborate and what are the
receivers benefit by it.
thanks

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 7309
http://iksprivateserver.com/faq/

read here..and i am providing u from NFPS aces code $ 10 cheaper..
and u can use paypal..
hope it helps...

Silver Member
Username: Lizwakefield

Post Number: 129
hi im little confused can u use this if ur in canada ???

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete_208

Post Number: 293
Liz Wakefield:
hi im little confused can u use this if ur in canada ???

Yes, but do some reading first.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/631409.html

Bronze Member
Username: Nesan

Post Number: 15
Hi sada If it work with cw800 I will buy a access from you. i am in canada.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7326
yep i replied u back..

Silver Member
Username: Tulipe

Post Number: 340
sada please how is the epg. does it show at least the time of what we will be watching .

Gold Member

Post Number: 7327
epg is very bad.. barely shows one hr..
on some channels...

Silver Member

Post Number: 341
sada i mean still not bad for the price it's a;lmost like free. what we complain about is only 42 dolars a year tha's nothing ....was just hoping . lol .i have solaris but .is it possible to use ilink9000plus ? is it possible to use public and private in same receiver. ??? this way when one is down i can swith to the other server. thanx

Bronze Member
Username: Ragi48

Flushing, New york Usa

Post Number: 72
Last week I bought a code for Private Server (NFPS) for my Limesat
and after a bit of frustration I got the receiver to work and so far it is
working very well. I even get local channels and for the money I paid
for the connection it is very well worth it. Sada was very helpful and
was quick in e mailing back and forth. Get the code from Sada and
you will not be disappointed.
Thanks again Sada.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7331
u are welcome Mike and enjoy ..

Gold Member

Post Number: 7332
hi,

free trial for 1 week with effect from 11th. October, 2010.

> Server: fenfui.dynsite.net
> DES key: 6103403445406970987123412134
> Port: 10510
> user: yijintao
> pass: yijintao

Silver Member

Post Number: 342
SADA CAN NOT DOWNLOAD THE FILE TO MY SOLARIS .

Gold Member

Post Number: 7339
ccc nfusion is having a freezing issues..so ..

Silver Member
Username: Vittu

Post Number: 423
Sada any other receiver not freezing beside nfusion? I want to switch my nfusion to another stable one.. What do you you recommend.. thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 343
SADA I JUST WANNA TRY THE FREE trial . i need step by step converting . i tried yesterday / all i get is menu . after flashing 1.33 i did not know how to flash the channel l;ist. i downloaded from their site . they are too many and the transfere always fails. can we scan for the channels ?
pplzzzz help . these are the files i got

081121_borist4
3gx to r3x_v1.23
r3x to 3gx _v1.33
r3x_2.0.1new cam

im lost

Gold Member

Post Number: 7341
i havent' doene conversion myself...my freind told me at end u need to change the setting on tv to pal menu etc..
this once are updated instruction..
this is uptodate channels list and files..try this method and let me know.

http://ftabeta.com/nfusion-downloads/262-nfusion-private-server-new-guide-instru ctions.html

Silver Member

Post Number: 424
Open NFusion Loader v1.1, Click on MAIN and it will change to Boot>>.
Now check your computer and verify what COM Port is being used, and click on Com1 to
change to either 2,3 or 4.
Next click on OPEN FILE and select "boot_r3x_to_g3x_v1.33.bin" and click on START
NFUSING, click OK and Switch ON the receiver using the rear rocker switch. It will start
loading the file. Wait till it says "Good" on the front panel. Reload the same file again as
above.
This time when it finishes loading it will say "ne nu" on the panel. That's fine.
Next, Click on Boot>> and it will change to MAIN.
Now click on OPEN FILE and select "081121_borisT4.bin" -- this is the working BIN.
Click on START NFUSING and then click on OK, now switch the rear Rocker switch
OFF and ON and the Bin will begin loading. When complete the panel will show "hold"
and then "Good".
Now click on and open "Cheditor_v16c.exe". This program loads the channel list to the receiver.
Click on "Transmit" and then on "Serial Set" to select the correct COM Port (1, 2, 3 or 4) and
click OK.
Next click again on "Transmit" and then on "Send Data". Double click on the Channel List
needed according to the way your LNBs are connected to your Switch. On completion it will
show "hold", then "Good" and then "0000". Load the Channel List a second time and this time
it will show "hold", then "Good" and then "0001". Now you are done.
The Channel lists you will have in the folder for selection are as follows:
Select "digital119" if you have only one LNB pointed at 119.
Select "digital110" if you have only one LNB pointed at 110.

The software we are using were made for the European Market and the display format is in the PAL system.
The American/Canadian TV works in the NTSC system and as such we need to convert from PAL to MULTI.
When you connect the Receiver to the TV and Start the receiver, you will find a scrolling screen. Change the
Channel with your remote to either channel 3 or Channel 594 which are FREE channels in the Dish Network
system. These channels are not encoded and so have a picture. You will hear sound of people talking with the
picture scrolling vertically. Press the following Buttons on your Receiver Remote in the following order.
Press the Menu Button, press once the DOWN Channel button, Press OK, Press the DOWN Channel button
again, and finally press the Left or Right Volume button twice.
You should now see a Blue screen with MULTI shown.
Press Up button and change all the Languages to English.
Press Exit. And you will see the Free Channel.
Now we need to enter other information like the code etc.
Press Menu>Internet>OK>NEWCAMD>press 9949 (you will not see any change)>press OK
It should take you to another Page, Click OK on Server Setting 1 and it will open another Page.
This is where you will enter all the other important information.
The first line "Server Address" -- It should read -- fenfu.dynsite.net. -- EXIT to save
Next line is "User Name" -- Here you have to input the code assigned to you by NFPS. -- EXIT to save
Next is Password -- Here too you input the same code. -- EXIT to save
CODE
Please note each number you enter make sure it is showing on the screen. Check and recheck before you save.
The next line is DNS Keys -- These will be already entered.
Next Line is Port1 -- Here you will enter the Port assigned to you. Although the Port may be the correct one you
need to reenter the Port. -- EXIT to Save.
Now you will have a Black screen.
You will need to do a Hard Reboot. Shut OFF and ON the receiver with the rear Rocker switch.
The screen will scroll. Check that you have Channel 594 or 3 showing on the receiver panel. Press SIZE button
to stop the scroll.
Now press any channel number and you should be up and running.
Watch and enjoy TV.

Silver Member
Username: Tasmanian_satellite

Post Number: 127
hi vittu..i am following your instructions for loading nfusion solaris, i do not see cheditor_v16c.exe the infor or programs i see are as follows:
081121_borisT4
boot_g3x_to_r3x_v1.23
boot_r3x_to_g3x_v1.33
NFUSION LOADER v1.1
R3X_2.0.1 newcam

Please help i'm so stuck...

Thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 427
get it from the iksprivateserver web site.. All the needed files are there..

Silver Member

Post Number: 129
great help if i saw it i would not have asked for help i guess you're stumped to. thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 429
iksprivateserver.com/guides-docs/

Get it from the above link..

Silver Member

Post Number: 346
CAN NOT FIND ILINK files theu claim to use bi dated aug 09th but it does not support privet . i tried to contact them . there was no way .

so sada or anyone who knows where or how to get the bin for ilink9000plus plz let me know .
i wanna buy the code from you sada but i got to set it up first thanx

Silver Member

Post Number: 130
when i click on nfusion archive 2 the computer opens it but i cannot find it..any suggestions.

thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 131
i found the file but it will not allow me to open it....any suggestions.
thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 347
i did use these information in my ilink9000p to get free week trial . nothing i did not connect .

i guess there is mistake free trial for 1 week with effect from 11th. October, 2010.

> Server: fenfui.dynsite.net
> DES key: 6103403445406970987123412134
> Port: 10510
> user: yijintao
> pass: yijintao

is it fenfu or fenfui ??????????

Silver Member

Post Number: 348
sada thanx for the sitebeta is lot of help there .

sada is the user id and password all we need ???

and can work with any box ?ofcourse that is supported.

how i can do the transaction with you . thanx

Silver Member

Post Number: 133
help! (nfusion solaris) when I click on cheditor...transmit...send data then doulble click on digital 110 .....I get an error message....this computor has performed an illegl opperation and will shut down...not sure what I'm doing wrong please let me know thanks!

Bronze Member
Username: Zakaziko

Toronto

Post Number: 49
cccccccccccccc

The xtra i is an error. Try witout t it will work.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7350
sada thanx for the sitebeta is lot of help there .
u are welcome
sada is the user id and password all we need ???

yes .. dss key and server name or same that is posted on site..

and can work with any box ?ofcourse that is supported.
yes..but u can't use it on two boxes..at home. it will cause freezing.. but lets say u don't like id's on one box u can use the same id on other box..

how i can do the transaction with you . thanx
pm me ..

Silver Member

Post Number: 134
help! (nfusion solaris) when I click on cheditor...transmit...send data then doulble click on digital 110 .....I get an error message....this computer has performed an illegal operation and will shut down...not sure what I'm doing wrong please let me know thanks!has anyone else experienced this ..i have been working on this for 4 days and not getting anywhere ..helpppppp

Gold Member

Post Number: 7351
http://ftabeta.com/nfusion-downloads/262-nfusion-private-server-new-guide-instru ctions.html

Bronze Member

Toronto

Post Number: 50
tasmanian

You need to tern the receiver off n on after you transmit the file. If that does not work, you can instead use the loader to send te channel list while being set on "main". Afterwords, make sure that:
1 change pal to multi and enter the codes
2- switch to a working scrambled channel and be sure your diseq switch is the right one with the right frequency.
3- Load T54 in file as the last step.
4- if it does not work load it again.

If the receiver hung up Load T54 once more. It will reset the receiver.

That effort worked for me. I got 119 and 118.8 working. I am having no luck s far with 110. Either it is not supported now or my diseq is still set wrong.

Good luck

Silver Member

Post Number: 135
ziko ziko
i only have 110 and no other sat..... i opened archive #1 and downloaded the necessary files ...i opened and extracted archive #2 (rar file), i am now following the step by step instructions...i just clicked on cheditor_v16c it brought me to a new screen, i am now clicking on transmit,click on send data a new small window poped up (in the window it has as follows)
editor nfusionnova
nov
digital
digital 110 digital 119
instructions say double click on 110 which i just did and i just got a warning box saying, this program has performed an illegal operation and will shut down. i cannot get past this file..should the nfusion also be connected to the tv and the computer while i try downloading these files..please i am satellite and computer iliterate..thank for help..

Silver Member

Post Number: 349
ziko it did not work on my ilink

Bronze Member

Toronto

Post Number: 51
cccccccccccccc

I have done my best on 110 on private code and I got no where with it. I was hoping you got some luck and help me. 110 has lots of nice movie channels.

It would be nice if any one else confirm if 110 is working on NFPS. This way we can be sure we still have a setup problem.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
Hi sada it is very good in viewsat than in cw800. no need to change CaId in 110w every time. Worth to buy access code.

Bronze Member
Username: Nrizvi

Livermore, Ca Usa

Post Number: 64
I am also having problem on Slorias with 110. No channels so far.
On 119, I get few channels but with freezing issues. The Audio is lacking with video and wise versa. I don't know what the probelm is. may be it is the unit.

Silver Member

Post Number: 351
heyyyyyy SADA i just used the free trial today with my ilink . it worked. guess what it's wonderful mannnnnnnn. ppv and all international can not beleive it . the epg is fantastic just like the public. now im getting addicted . lol. i love it in my link .

im going to send you an email to saq.....thanx brother

Gold Member

Post Number: 7353
CC i emailed you back...

http://ftabeta.com/announcements/1431-nfps-server-maintanace.html#post6691

Tomorrow from 8 to 12 am easter time the system will be down for the whole 4h.

A lot of good things will be done to the server,

We understand 4h is a lot of time but this will help us upgrate the system super stable with all the channels we added.

Thanks for you'r cooperation.

Nfps staff

Silver Member

Post Number: 136
it's funny everyone that is using iks private server has to follow the same instructions should they have a nfusion solaris but, when a problems arrives and it is explained step by step what the problem is everybody has there own instructions and there own version on how it' done..so far i have explained exactly what has happened and it's been five days or longer and i'm still not up!! is there anyone out there who really knows what they are doing and please give me some proper advice..

i only have 110 and no other sat..... i opened archive #1 and downloaded the necessary files ...i opened and extracted archive #2 (rar file), i am now following the step by step instructions...i just clicked on cheditor_v16c it brought me to a new screen, i am now clicking on transmit,click on send data a new small window poped up (in the window it has as follows)
editor nfusionnova
nov
digital
digital 110 digital 119
instructions say double click on 110 which i just did and i just got a warning box saying, this program has performed an illegal operation and will shut down. i cannot get past this file..should the nfusion also be connected to the tv and the computer while i try downloading these files..please i am satellite and computer iliterate..thanks for help..

Bronze Member

Toronto

Post Number: 52
Dear Tasmanian

At this moment NSPF is down for upgrades. It is supposed to be up shortly. In my case I was nerver able to get my 110 up, although I got 118.9 and 119 up. Also no one confirmed that 110 is working when I asked the question.

I am willing to help you, if I can get my 110 working first. And Yes; each one will have some minor setup issues because the NFPS is designed for European PAL system. It acts finnky when is used for NTSC American system, depending on your specific equipment.

If the current upgrade gets my 110 working, I will certainly be able to help you. Wait n see. I will write to you after I am successful.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
hi ziko ziko

110 is up at least last 48 hours and still.
if you have Capteive work receiver click page up key and select second Caid "second line" it work.
or if you use viewsat in Linux it work automatic.

Bronze Member

Toronto

Post Number: 55
Thank you nesan. I got Nfusion Nova. I am certain I have a problem setting my LNB choice switch. Originaly with puplic IKS, it was working on Standard LNB at frequency 11250. Now I have other choices Hi KU, Low KU, Universal and C Band. Each has diffrent frequencies to set. I am struggling to make the right choice.

It would help me if you tell me the number of a specefic chanell that is working now. I can tune to it and change settings till I get it.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
hi I am watching channel 330 The Movie Xtra West TP12516 V /3/4. I am watching enemies at the gate. mine is Viewsat Ultra, NFPS, linux mint.

Silver Member

Post Number: 352
guys please dont waste time much . get an id from sada you will enjoy all the channel freez free
i dont use the public anymore . dont be cheap it's just 50 dolars a year . mannnnnnnnn that dolars 1.50 a mounth . gezzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Bronze Member

Toronto

Post Number: 56
Thanks nesan. if it is not much to ask. After you finish the movie, can you please do me this favor:

while you are on channel 330, can you go to menu, Istallation, Antenna settings and tell me your settings on:
LNB type:
LO.FREQ.Low:
LO.FREQ:
I had a viewsat before and I know my settings now should be the same like yours.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
Lnb standerd input 12.2 12.7, Lo frq11250, tp12224, I run disk C switch so My port is 1 Yours could be different.

I am sure any LNB with 11250 Lo fr, Or any universal Lnb will work. At least some chennals will show up Local frequancy should be 11250
if it is Universal ther should be high and low band Lofr 9750 -11250.
this is my setting. but I use standers LNB.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
Sada's NFPS is really good. No freezing. in my viewsat Ultra. Worth to buy. I did not try any other Private server before. If anybody need setup I can help. For viewsat linux based or Capteive work.

Bronze Member

Livermore, Ca Usa

Post Number: 65
I have Viewsat ultra 2000 but no dongle.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7355
nessan u got somebody to help ..
nash really need help i am not sure if he got linux

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
hi
nash h rizvi You do not need Dongle.

PC linux install or linux bootable cd
dongle emulator software
rq-sssp
serial cable
viewsat ultra moded to work with network.
sadas NFPS access code.
that's it

Silver Member

Post Number: 137
hi ziko...i guess what i'm saying is that i purchased the iks waited 48 hours to receive a donation number emailed them several times because i did not receive it ..days went by for that and then i finally receive donation number follow the instructions step by step wathch video tutorial and still nothing so infact i have been tring for almost 10 days, then i come on my favorite forum ecoustics read a post by sada and now they are upgrading there system for better viewing and so forth and i am still tring to get the old viewing, and i was reading 110 is down?? and then i read it's up..I just would like some proper help with someone who has a nfusion solaris and who is following the same guide instructions..is there anybody out there??? help!!!! thanks

Bronze Member

Flushing, New york Usa

Post Number: 73
Hello Tasmanian satellite:
I got my NFPS with Sada and it took 45 seconds to send me the
"Donation Number" and my TV is on ever since. Get the NFPS from
SADA! You will not go WRONG!!!!!!!

Bronze Member

Livermore, Ca Usa

Post Number: 66
Hi Nesan, Thanks for a repaly. The way I understand that first you need a laptop or PC, down load linux bootable cd dongle emulator software ,connect your PC via internet and then connect your viewsat to your PC/Laptop and then get Sada access code.

Please advise if this is correct. Thanks.

Silver Member

Post Number: 353
hey guys I GOT my donation code from sada . it was so fast .it took only few minutes. i used the public before but needed more channels and stability.
i got everything i wished for . it's fabulous service so far . stable tv . got every channels for that low price wowww. you all should get from sada a code .
come on guys dont waste time .

i have solaris that could not convert to multi from pal .and the stupid channel list they have confusing and fuckeddddddd up .
get yourself ilink you can download channels they way you want . is fast epg is good at least 2 hours. and u have the option to switch from privet to public in second . if one is down you switch easily to the other .

by the way if anyone knows how to convert from pal to multi let me know . i wanna buy an other code for that box.i did all the steps nothing . i got screen that i can switch from pal to multi . but still the same thing.can not get the bleu screen . thanx all thanx sada

Gold Member

Post Number: 7356

ccc..thx lol email is full from ecoustics..hahahha

Username: Kakakidan

Post Number: 1
can someone confirm if the international channels from 118.8 are working with the private server

Silver Member

Post Number: 354
kaka yes . however im experiencing downtime now as i write this email. they said that the server is going to be down for 4 hours from 8 to 12 . im down now and it's 5pm easter time . anyone?

Silver Member
Username: Chaff

Post Number: 522
hey guys I GOT my donation code from sada . it was so fast .it took only few minutes. i used the public before but needed more channels and stability.

GOOD FOR YOU.. .fookin retard !!!

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 19925
Please, Not again.
Don't post in my name

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete_208

Post Number: 355
Nydass take a break before you have a heart attack.
I don't see anyone on this thread posting in your name

unless you are using another nick.

Post Number: 2
what international channels are up. i have signal 61% quality 65% on 118.8 but no international channels. maybe i need to realign my dish.
Message on the screen reads (scrambled, internet = ON).
119 works perfect. (no PPVs) don;t have 110 right now

Silver Member

Post Number: 361
kaka what receiver u use?

Post Number: 3
Nfusion Pheonix

Gold Member

Post Number: 7358
http://ftabeta.com/fta-talk/1519-new-list-channels-now-provided-nfps.html

Bronze Member

Livermore, Ca Usa

Post Number: 68
Hi Kaka, My Nfusion was working 110/119 with several channels freezing issues. Sada provided me with a good user code which was cancelled after few days and he refunded the money back to my PayPal account less transaction fee. You may be better off buying a more stable system. Sada suggested me to for ilink 9000 plus..

Silver Member

Post Number: 138
rubing it in eh!! still no tv.mama mia !!! what to do what to do.ah donno

Username: Devilishman

Post Number: 3
Gyz I'm using NFPS on Solaris, all the American channels works fine but I've some issues with Indian channels they are freezing and Geo News 902 wont even work from yesterday, any suggestions

Silver Member

Post Number: 140
Hi.. i loaded the cheditor on my nfusion solaris after it finished the front panel is suppose to say 0001, my front panel says 0003?(why).. i re-loaded it the second time as per the instructions and again it says 0003.. is there something i am doing wrong.. can i reset the receiver to it's previous settings and start all over please help I'm in my second week with this...i should have listened to Sada... lisen to sada ...listen to sada it echos sada

Gold Member

Post Number: 7371
i should have listened to Sada... lisen to sada ...listen to sada it echos sada
hahahahha lol...
new instruction and new file is posted for
http://ftabeta.com/nfusion-downloads/1793-here-t54-bin-file.html

internationals are freezing here on dreambox.. they are working on it ...
for Geo news..i saw the link..now i can't find it for how to fix.it..
ah.. ok i will post it here once i found it..
got new ids.

Bronze Member

Flushing, New york Usa

Post Number: 74
Since early this morning (Thursday, October 28th) I am not getting
any channels on Limesat with NFPS. Is it just my receiver or any one
else not getting any signals
thanks.

Bronze Member

Livermore, Ca Usa

Post Number: 69
Me Too

Silver Member
Username: Dj_prince

Post Number: 166
mine is down too

Post Number: 4
same here since today morning

Silver Member
Username: Xtrawest

BC Canada

Post Number: 374
mine is working strongly on Viewsat Ultra using wfemu.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
here it work strong in cw800 and viewsat ultra. no freeze at all.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us