For Nalin ( nydas@ecoustics )

Silver Member
Username: Espn3

Post Number: 258
When are you going to post the new jvvh_260.bin for the FLUs converted to Pansat 2700 ? thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 9540
Conversion BINs 260 - b75, PUFF and PUFF_LZMA are all posted at:

http://public.box.net/2500_full_kit

Silver Member

Post Number: 261
Nalin, I have the FLU converted to Pansat 2700 and worked very good with the jvvh_*** bins in the past. Today I loaded the 260_p122654_AIO.bin and works very good. Why should I convert to PUUF or PUFF_LZMA ? thanks.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9559
If you are not converted and using the b75 BOOT is OK, do continue.

I was not recommending conversion, but having done the PUFF conversion and then the LZMA conversion, I found that the PUFF conversion was a little tricky, but the PUFF_LZMA conversion from PUFF is extremely straight forward.

Silver Member

Post Number: 262
Thanks Nalin.
From what I understand I can stay with this b75 conversion and look for jvvh or p122654 type of bins. Have a great day.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9561
I am sure there will be more BINs out for the b75 conversions.

Silver Member
Username: Bill038

Post Number: 606
If you listen to nalin, the wicked witch of the north, she will kill your box, send you

to hacked sites and turn you in to DN.

Check her post counts, that is really the number of boxes she has killed. Do you know

when she is going to kill a box.......................The next time she posts and

someone takes her advice.

Stay afrom her advice, she is here to send you to hacked sites and kill your fta box.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9568
I tried out th eb75 BIN 260_p122654_AIO
and found that it destroys the settings and you have to set it up completely or load the channels from Channel Master.

Silver Member

Post Number: 615
If you listen to nalin, the wicked witch of the north, she will kill your box, send you

Check her post counts, that is really the number of boxes she has killed. Do you know

when she is going to kill a box.......................The next time she posts and

Stay afrom her advice, she is here to send you to hacked sites and kill your fta box.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9571
Could somebody please call pest control?

Silver Member

Post Number: 617

Gold Member

Post Number: 9579
Could somebody please call pest control?
application/pdfUpload
vickers_bill_f407003_20050426.pdf (70.8 k)

Silver Member
Username: North_of_ontario

Post Number: 594
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 9597
Ryerson: You were suspended and now posting as Maple leaf.
You won't be there too long under that name.

Silver Member
Username: North_of_ontario

Post Number: 597
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Flu_guy

Post Number: 79
Hi Nalin
I just loaded the 260_p122654_AIO.bin from your box into my FLU and it works perfectly, I didn't have to reset my settings or rescan either, never do, in fact. As I said before, I really think it depends on the number of channels and so on one has loaded, I only have 119 with about 300 chans in memory you see.
Anyway, thanks for posting the files and keeping track of whats going on
Htiek

Bronze Member
Username: Rockman169

Canada

Post Number: 22
i have converted to puff now i would like to convert to puff lzma so do i start at the d section on the instruction in your full kit thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 9611
Just follow the instructions. You start at section D of the instructions. Don't panic and work all the way through.

Bronze Member
Username: Rockman169

Canada

Post Number: 23
thanks nalin your the best

Silver Member
Username: Snw7619

Bahamas

Post Number: 202
nalin im looking to get new receiver what should i get $100-$200 range
i have now pansat 2500>>2700
and want something with usb loading.

thanks

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 14955
Island ..u are a greenhorn , a complete newbie...so heres some good advice...

U may as well call Dishnetwork , instead of asking Nalin Nyda...cause Nalin is a DN official here in disguise..monitoring this site and FTA news , and all the members here..

heres the best USB ready...and all are very good with great software support

conaxsat mini
captiveworks 700 or 800 (PVR also included)
sonicview 4000
viewsat ultra

Gold Member

Post Number: 9638
Island Tv: Normally I would have said $160 for a Sonicview 4000. However Nagreqavision 3 is just coming on stream and by mid-may we would know if a big darkness is going to spread all over the FTA world as it did in 2006. If you can wait for a while it would be good.
By the way, the 2500 to 2700 converted receiver with LZMA boot/BIN works extremely well. I have both - a SV4000 and a converted receiver and I find no difference with the current BIN except that the autoroll take a little longer (2-3 minutes)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us