Direct TV

Bronze Member
Username: Pizza

Post Number: 17
Hi

Could you help me to set up Direct Tv channells in to my Viewsat

I want to get Direct TV channell. Could you tell me which satellite and which direction

thank you
pizza

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
I know Galaxy 3C (satellite)

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 860
You can't get DTV. Only Bev and DN.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
why I can not get DTV

I live in Toronto

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 9694
pizza..very simple answer...U haven't read 1 thing about FTA receiver or satellite dishes and signals... Directv (DTV) has NOT been hacked since April 2004 when they changed their encrypted signals and cards..U MUST subscribe to get DTV now...

Username: Cusumano3231

Post Number: 8
pizza, i can get u wide open dtv....just send me a 1000 money order....i also have a nice bridge for sale if your interested.

Bronze Member
Username: Antiscums

Millburn, NJ

Post Number: 95

don't listen to nubies, dtv & dn got same channel programs, this dude is not a real gold member at all, all he does is copy and paste information, you can consider a word processing typist 90% of his posts are tennis bashing, stay away from his bate spamming pirate sites, don't say i didn't warn you

Gold Member

Post Number: 9702
Your IGNORANCE is shining bright, unlike your brain!...go away punk!

Bronze Member

Millburn, NJ

Post Number: 97
ignore fta nubie comments he just wants to increase his posts for platinum practically no tech skills his posts are unhelfull anyway
just ignore

Gold Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 1025
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 9731
hey ryerson...nice to see ya...hope your new job is going well..

BTW...SOS here at Ecoustics, but much more quiet lately..haven't missed anything...and all is same and quiet with FTA too..

Gold Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 1026
Hey LK.... thanks, and good 2 see u here... I've been reading now and again, but not much time 2 participate. I know what u mean, SOS...lol

My gosh, my Pansat is still working... except DN is "waiting for picture" i have 2 go read what i need. Are we back 2 manual key input?

We're off for a little while, so i have 2 decide whether 2 go 'holidayin' or workin' somewhere else.... haha, we'll see.

talk soon

Gold Member

Post Number: 9733
Yes the DN keys changed yesterday..so thats why "waiting for picture".. depending on which Pansat and which bin U have , U may need to manually input keys...as u know its no biggie, 2 minutes...have a good one..

Silver Member
Username: Edenman

Post Number: 400
missed yur humor ryerson :-)

Gold Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 1027
lol.... believe me, i missed reading the humour here 2 :-)

Username: John_gx28

Post Number: 2
I live in Mexico & have lots of gx28 cards. will the
2004 hack still work? or Is it that they re-programme the eeprom on the card to make them un hackable. Could some one give me more info. If you need gx28 send me info maybe we could get somewhere with these. Any info that works you can get some cards
Waiting for reply. Jhonny Quest!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 9909
All OLD DTV cards are only "beverage coasters" now...useless..U MUST SUBSCRIBCE TO GET DTV NOW!...didn't u read the posts here above...

Bronze Member
Username: Hoosier_daddy

Post Number: 92
SUBSCRIBCE? and you critique others spelling...another product of the American education system....

have a wonderful day at your keyboard...

Gold Member

Post Number: 9933
Bird brain...I'll match my spelling and college degrees against your education level ANYTIME pal!....

obviously U have nothing better to do than to SEARCH my posts to critique them....U are a sick puppy!...have a great day, with your head still up your azz!...LMAO

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
I heard someone using DTV here (they cracked it)

Bronze Member
Username: Techme

MIAMI, FL USA

Post Number: 19
YOU COULD GET DIRCTV USING DREAMBOX 7020

Gold Member

Post Number: 9964
Oh is that right?...LMAO

Bronze Member

MIAMI, FL USA

Post Number: 20
LK YOU WOULD BE SUPRISED JUST REMEMBER DREAMBOX IS A MINI PC THAT HAS LINUX OPEN SOUSRC BELIEVE WHAT YOU WANT I PICK UP DTV AND DISH AND SKY SO EAT A DICK.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9969
It CANNOT emulate a D1 card no matter what OS it has..DTV does NOT have an open source to emulate...

Silver Member

Post Number: 890
P4 cards haven't been hacked, yet. I wish it were true, but it's not.

Maybe thru sub sharing... but not exclusively.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9976
With sub sharing DTV, U surely cannot use a FTA receiver...and MUST use a subscribed DTV receiver and card!...and there is NO way around it!...the DTV receiver RID must match the cards camID and DTV's activated records as they are "married", so its NOT just a matter of having a cloned DTV D1/P5 card.. ..

Silver Member

Post Number: 893
Of course, I forgot that VERY important point. Thanks, LK! LOL

Silver Member

Post Number: 894
Actually, I forgot to mention that my house's eavestroughs can pick up and decode DTV! ROTFL

Bronze Member

MIAMI, FL USA

Post Number: 21
purchase everything then copy sub run dreambox open dfram software convert sub card info to bin jtag hbs-sa reciever copy bin load bin to dreambox turn dreambox on now dtv will load up asking for card load sub bin to atmega stick atmega in card slot dream box has now run linux on dreambox set box not to accept any updates and the cancel all ppv purchases and downgrade card to minimum now you have everything when you run out of money repeat steps again . if there is someone in miami i will show you i live in kendall area

Gold Member

Post Number: 9982
Your post is BS and holds NO water!...first of all U cannot clone and copy the sub's eeproms like U could an older HU or P3, 2, or P1 cards...and the rest of your post is absolute nonsense!...again the receiver also has to be previously married to the card by DTV,,,I don't care what U jtag and attempt to change the eeprom in the DB, it ain't gonna happen!...and linux means nothing with these cards and the DTV stream...this is NOT IKS...and your old school talk of wiping PPV's limits is just that, old school DTV with programmer/loaders days with Winexp , Identafile or ExtremeHU programs, NOT DB FTA receivers and programs!...go tell a naive newbie in Cutler Ridge that BS...

BTW...I can get DTV using my toaster too! ...LMAO

Bronze Member

MIAMI, FL USA

Post Number: 22
what crap is coming out of youre mouth you could unmarry any card if you use and old reciever you could unmarry and use in any old reciever doing a little search and reading if you live in miami lk i invite you to see .ive been in this game since the f cards i know allthese cards in and out.

Gold Member
Username: Johnner

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 1072
EAVE

What are you saying does not make sense, all you can really do is with an old receiver and a P2 is getting the music channels.

If you've seen anything else please explain to us how this is possible.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9985
U cannot UNMARRY a P5/D1 card from the newer DTV RID receivers, since Feb 2004....and DTV will NOT allow use of older receivers non RID receivers when activating cards...and any previous DTV true tester would know that!...U talk old school as if this was P3 cards and 2002, and the OLD DTV stream...those days have been LONG gone!...I was a previous DTV coder, writing my own private 3m's and acts for many many years, that thousands use to use underground..so don't talk to me about DTV...

and even if U could unmarry the receiver and card, ...U nor anybody can clone the DTV D1 card, marry it, and activate with ANY DB box!...so lets stop the BS...

BTW...I now have a 4 slice toaster that emaulates 4 cards at once...LMAO...and it also changes the locals byte and the G line too...LMAO....would u like to buy a few, send me $5000 per toaster!....LOL

Silver Member

Millburn, NJ

Post Number: 126
EAVE, you are correct, this dude LITTLE KID is old school, teach'm some more
LITTLE KID had no idea DM7020 can handle dtv, bev & dn
GO READ YOU OLD FAART YOU ARE SO OUTDATED, the word at the streets dm7020 is layer-1 & layer-2 mpeg ready GREAT JOB EAVE

Bronze Member
Username: Digitalnuke

Post Number: 26
You can unmarry any non-RID receiver to another non-RID receiver by calling DickV and telling them you have a 722 error (and/or your receiver is dead, that works, too). But it just looks like EAVE is trying to start a fight rather than provide anyone with any useful info.

Bronze Member
Username: Therepo

Ftaview.com

Post Number: 61
DirecTV isn't so hot anyway. We used to think it was the cat's meow, 'cause that's all we had. But, even if you could get it now without subbing (which you can't), it's just more of the same bullshit anyway. Who needs DTV when you have 1000+ channels on DN and Bev? Screw DTV I say.

Bronze Member

MIAMI, FL USA

Post Number: 23
alright guys listen up im not trying to fight with anyone lk sorry for being rude .ok now this is how i discovered it i had old dtv recievers particular a hughes hbh-sa what i did was i jtaged the reciever extracted bin of reciever now an old dtv reciever are just like ftas as a matter a fact you could convert some old dtv recievers to ftas now a dreambox isnt an ordinary fta its a mini pc with capabilitys of using internet adding wireless and the best thing about it has linux now linux is what hackers used to hack virtualy everything now you may say how is that possible linux is open source meaning you can add any modifying codes you create i love it i didnt create anything i actually got file from al7bar that allowed me to open bin i extracted .now file or program i got needs to run on linux you run on linux then you load bin run program read bin then program allows you to add cam id if you have and iso reader you read a cam info on any card all you have to do is input and boom you get dtv you call dtv add everything then read card info cam id etc. input in file that has bin open save close program restart stick card in card slot and start up and boom dtv not done yet program i have been refered to is called dfram run dfram in lunx and it has and option to allow no changes to reciever basically a blocker wait 2 weeks call dtv and drop to minimum package and wala you will have everything now only thing is i havent figured out how to replenish money wich im wworking on now i rent new movies and just watch everything else on dtv.dtvs programing in my opinion is better than dish hopefully dreambox will come out with hd reciever any question or you guys wanna try this i can give more info email me at partsman07@gmail.com

Gold Member
Username: Tapeman

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 1219
EAVE
I do believe you
The DREAMBOX 7020 can decode QPSK modulation
I do think you truely came across something
I will look into it

Biggest challenge today to receive DTV #1 is decoding QPSK modulation. #2 is finding a bin or extracting one. And I do believe you just found a way to extract one. However I highly doubt if this will last few days.

Keep the great work

King

Silver Member

Post Number: 900
I know all too well the capabilities and possibilities of open source software and the contributions of the open source community. But I also know its limitations.

Anything you can do with hardware (e.g. decoder chip / circuits) you can emulate using software. So, seeing as QPSK is not a trade secret, a software routine can be easlity written to decode dtv packets. No big deal here.

The limitation of emulating hardware is being able to accurately emulate routines that we can't directly see (e.g. encryption routines sealed on a P4/P5 card). We can either acid strip the shell of the card to expose the circuit board (very expense and very time-consuming to translate ccts into code) or use logic probes to discover routines (very, very, very time-consuming and a lot of trial and error). Other tricks involve detecting EM radiation from the card when operating, glitching, etc... This was done (according to rumor) by Viewsat for the ROM102 card. Hasn't been done for the P4/P5 card due to the fact that Dave will aggressively persue, in court, anyone who attempts this.

Eave, it's nice to see that you're giving it a shot but you still have to break the encryption scheme and that takes a lot of smarts in electronics (which you may have - i don't know you) and a good setup of expensive lab equipment. Good luck cause you'll need it.

Bronze Member

MIAMI, FL USA

Post Number: 24
a little help from great minds would help please those who have dreambox 7020 email i will send all of my info i have found and programs i have found must have iso programer a jtag and old dtv recievers to play with and be able to get a subscribed card.

Bronze Member
Username: Therepo

Ftaview.com

Post Number: 63
I think "dream" is the key word here.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 2854
Jason: I agree with you when you say,
"Anything you can do with hardware (e.g. decoder chip / circuits) you can emulate using software."
I disagree with your statement,
"The limitation of emulating hardware is being able to accurately emulate routines that we can't directly see"
One can simulate these unseen routines, by looking at the functionality of the routine. When you look at a gangrenous limb, you know that most likely, the artery supplying the limb is clogged; you do not have to see the artery to know this.
What these unseen routines do is easy to know; the only problem is that in many of these hardwired routines the speed of software to simulate it, is not good enough.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10013
Now nalin wants to argue with Jason...LOL...good luck Jason... U might as well talk to the hand...hehehe...I'm glad nalin is so smart and logical that she can break DTV source code now...LMAO

Silver Member

Post Number: 904
Nalin, how can you *accurately* simulate something that you can't "see"?

We don't know exactly how many circuits are on a P4 cards or what each circuit does for that matter.

There's input and output and whats in between. The whats-in-between is extremely difficult to decipher with just probing alone. It takes a great deal of going thru all of the permutations and combinations, statistical analysis, and a heck of a lot of guessing with probing. That's the basics of encryption: high level of complexity (the whats-in-between) and one-way math functions.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2855
LK: This is far too complicated for you to know anything about. You do not even know the difference between arguing and discussing and debating.
SO "SHUT UP"

Jason: I absolutely agree that "the permutations and combinations" of output from a given input can be too many for human mind to anticipate or decipher, but you can get a computer properly programmed to analyse the results and come with some kind of answer or prediction.
I believe that DTV is not hacked again because the hacking geniuses do not think it is worth it and in any case DN, by allowing the hacking is in fact, winning a lot of customers, through recommendations by the TV viewing world.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10027
nalin...bite me!...LMAO...u are the IGNORANT one here!....LMAO

Gold Member

Post Number: 2857
EAVE might be misguided or experimenting in a very difficult area, but he does not deserve to be ridiculed. He has made an open offer to anybody who wants to experiment or collaborate.

Bronze Member

MIAMI, FL USA

Post Number: 34
you are correct and again i apologize

Username: Omen_2

Post Number: 10
Now listen up
Upon other things LK has a College Degrees.
He retired @ the age of 47, spend 30 years in the military.If Iam adding right,he skipped high school at the age of 12 or 13 went straight to college. man oh man & the beat goes on.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2862
There you are LK. A genius at the age of 12 and a retired general at the age of 47. When are you running for president? I heard you say you have buddies at Martha's Wineyard. Shouldn't be too difficult to get nominated for President.

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 2692
There is one for the ages. I joined the service at age 17 and retired at age 38 with 21 years. Not to mention the Military paid for my schooling, so please know WTF you are talking about before you go assuming.... God what a bunch of ignorants

Silver Member

Post Number: 907
Even computers don't have the power to crack certain types of encryption. If the encryption scheme is DES then you can brute force decipher in a few weeks with a powerful home computer. If the scheme is triple DES then it takes 1,000 processors about 1,000 years (these are accurate numbers) to decipher. In this case (e.g. DES), the encryption recipe (algorithm) is know to the public and the keys are kept secret.

In the case of satellite (e.g. Nagra2), the keys are made public (we know the keys because we can look them up on the Internet and put them into the receiver manually) and the encryption recipe is kept secret on circuitry (e.g. P4 card).

Let's pretend I'm trying to probe a P4 card by inputing values, looking at the output, and trying to decipher the algorithm inside the card.

So, if I'm probing the P4 card and say I input a value of 6 and the card outputs a value of 110854656. How did the card compute that value?
Give me all of the possibilites of formulae where you input 6 and get 110854656. You can even use a computer to give you all of the possibilities (you can use + - * / log exponents etc...)

After and if your computer can solve that then I'll give you another input-output combination using the same algorithm that you're trying to discover and you'll be back at square one again.

Not only is it difficult to discover one algorithm, there are many algorithms on the card.

It's all about horsepower! Not enough I'm afraid...

Silver Member

Post Number: 908
This excuse of peeps not wanting to bother to crack DTV because it's not worth it is bunk. Alot of hackers/testers will do it just for the challenge and their reputation - hubris.

Silver Member

Post Number: 909
Btw, I challenge anyone to find out how I turned 6 into 110854656. you can use a computer or just your brain. When you find a method we'll see if it matches the method I used. And remember: you have to discover MY method because with whatever method you discover, if we input another number, say "2", then our outputs will not match.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2866
Jason: I am not that strong a computer kid to be able to crack the algorithm that created the output (110854656) you mentioned above. You obviously have a greater insight into the complexity of hardwired security.

Silver Member

Post Number: 910
The challange not only goes out to you Nalin, but to anyone who wants to give it a shot. But I'm trying to make a point and you've just helped me make it:

If you had the skills to even attempt to find the algorithm I used, then you would understand why even computers aren't powerful (or smart) enough to find out what's in a P4 card.

I'm not being condescending - it's the only way I can get people to understand. I took a course in college in encryption schemes and our class was given a similar problem (except it had to do with asymetric encryption and modular math). After a few hours I realized why the math works. To many possible combinations for even the most advanced computer to handle. It nearly freakin' broke my brain before I gave up! LOL

Gold Member

Post Number: 2867
Jason: As a preliminary let us presume that the input number 06 is one of 256 possibilities of input (00 to FF). A trivial little program in a computer can generate 00 to FF and feed it to the input of your theoretical hardwired algorithm and generate 256 different 9 digit numbers. The actual software to hardware interaction and trapping of the results can take place in a matter of less than 1 microsecond.
There are array processors and software array processors such as A+ which can put these 256 nine digit numbers through various formulas, and again it would not take more than 1 milisecond to put them through a batch of 5 to 6 operations.
The above example of an approach shows what current desktop technology in the hand of an ordinary software expert is capable of. Transfer these capabilities in the hands of an expert hacker who has already developed many tools for hacking and you can visualize the abilities currently available.
Jason: This example response is just an illustration of what can be done. It no way undermines the complexity of the security algorithms inherent in any unknown system.

Silver Member

Post Number: 912
You're hypothetical attempt above would not work. If you want to solve the problem I gave you then you'd have to ask me for more input-output pairs, otherwise, you would come up with a very large number of possible algos (recipes).

1,000 processors over a period of 1,000 years.

How many processors does one of the arrays have? And how many people have an array processor? Even if has 100 processors it will take 10 years to crack ONE key. And in 10 years time technology will have changed so the deciphering attempt becomes moot.

Most security vulnerabilities are discovered by trial and error, by information leakage, or by accident.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2869
"more input-output pairs" I based my response of all possible (256) two hex digits input. Your hardware gave 256 outputs each of 9 decimal digits. Under these hypothetical conditions I have all the possible variants of output from the mystical hardware - all available to me within less than a second. I can then put these numbers through various algorithms similar to reverse engineering and
"vulnerabilities are discovered by trial and error"
my software would do the trial error while I am watching a nice TV program and the output pattern matching MAY "by accident" come upon a solution and ring a bell for me.
All I am trying to say is that given the power of computers, and the limit of complexity that can be built into a $100 DTV receiver, the solution is not as elusive as you might think it is.
During the second world war, a bunch of geniuses set about to decipher the communications code of the Germans and succeeded continuously. They had primitive tools to do it with. Today the security code is perhaps a million times stronger, but the tools avaialble are a billion times stronger. Vista was annouced by Microsoft and it was stated that it was very secure - yet within a few weeks there were several security flaws announced by the hacking community.
The battle goes on and is never ending.

Silver Member

Post Number: 914
If you say so. I take it that you'll work on the problem I posed?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2874
Jason: No way will I waste my time. I do suggest though, that you generate a full slate of 256 outputs using your secret formula, save the numbers and then use A+ to question the outputed numbers.
For example, starting with your 256 nine digit numbers, with APL and A+ you can do a null dot divide with iota 256 to generate a matrix of 256 by 256 numbers.
It is an interesting numeric processing software and an eye opener to many brought up in Basic or C++

http://www.aplusdev.org/refman.html

Silver Member

Post Number: 916
Waste your time?! Nalin, you are the one making the argument that a computer can easily discover the encryption routines inside of a P4 card. So, I gave you a problem that you should easily be able to solve using your computer skills, seeing as you have all the answers.

If you're going to make such definitive statements then you better be able to back them up.

You're a disappointment. I'm done with this conversation.

Username: Lk_ryerson

Toledo, Ohio US of A

Post Number: 7
You can get dtv on FTA, just that all but a couple of channels are scrambled. You can get nasa and a couple preview channels. I tried it just for a hoot because I still have a dish pointed there.

Anybody seen or heard of my cousin lately?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10057
LMAO...hehehe...Yo jason..she's a trip, huh!...miss nalin, the mouth is all talk and NO action as usual!....Too funny!...she ALWAYS back tracks or retracts her BOLD ignorant statements when confronted with actually doing or proving something...she just likes to hear herself spout off BS, but can NEVER back anything up....hehehe

BTW...U lost me a long time ago...I understand Chinese better than trying to unravel your challenge...impressive...coding cards wasn't nearly that difficult...lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 2875
Jason: I am not in the business of hacking to create BINs. The discussion with you was a theoretical discussion on the feasibility aspect.
You stated "it takes 1,000 processors about 1,000 years (these are accurate numbers) to decipher". I disagree on the basis of the tremendous software capabilities available today, and I have pointed out just one piece of software which is very good for number crunching.
The object of my exercise was to make you aware of the high quality number crunching available, and for you to see how APL or A+ can with one statement create in a few seconds about 1 million numbers and use comparison techniques to attempt to decipher the original secret formula.
You still need a team to do the full job, but it is feasible. It seems we agree to disagree, and let us leave it at that.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2876
LK: Go and take your pills before you start posting. This discussion is far beyond your capacity to understand

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10064
The DTV discussion (subject of THIS thread), I understand MUCH better than U...contrary to your IGNORANT and BOLD statements which U will NOT now backup...u just shoot your mouth off and argue with everybody...all mouth, NO action...LMAO

yeah, gangrene is like DTV...LOL...hehehe...too much!....lol

Bronze Member
Username: Digitalnuke

Post Number: 27
I will use the alien computer on my stolen UFO spaceship to hack a P4, and I will post the encryption key results shortly. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10068
To the moon alice...LOL

Silver Member

Post Number: 919
Now, I think I'm the one who needs a blunt and a beer! :-p

That was 15 minutes of my life that I'll never get back.

Silver Member
Username: Amex

Post Number: 105
Days of Our Lives...

Jason Borne: "...say I input a value of 6 and the card outputs a value of 110854656. How did the card compute that value?"

Rusty James: "Could you talk normal? ...
... I wish you'd talk normal."

Silver Member

Post Number: 920
LOL

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10069
This place is too funny...One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest....hehehe

nalin is nurse Ratched....hehehe

"If he's crazy, what does that make you?"...LMAO

Silver Member

Post Number: 921
Trust me, after the last few exchanges with him, I feel like I've been lobotamized!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us