Best AVR Amplifier to Drive Bose AM16

Username: Budboy

Post Number: 2
I recently bought the bose Acoustimass 16, I am looking for a good AV receiver that can drive them both for music and home theatre. I will appreciate your views on receivers that will light up my room.

Username: Bloz

PA

Post Number: 3
The new Sony ES digital recievers offer a great bang for the buck and give them 16's a very clean sound. Take a peak at the 3000 and the 5000.

Post Number: 3
Thanks for the reply.
How are they when it come to dricing normal audio?

Silver Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 384
what is your budget? Do you lean towards any type of receiver??? How big is the room??? Can you get a little more specific? The audio market is a pretty big arena and there are a number of receivers that can drive your speakers.

Post Number: 4
Sorry for the delay Benny, been on holidays in West Africa (Ghana) Recommend it...

The room is 16'11 x 10'4, The budget is max 1000. I am not an expert so will go with the best recommended Receiver. I have seen the Denon 3803 but will prefer the 3805, Pioneer AX5 for iLink. Ideally an amp that can satisfy my love for music and dvd's.

Silver Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 401
glad you enjoyed a holiday, welcome back! I believe the Pioneer AX5 will work wonderfully with the Bose, I have heard them paired with various Pioneer receivers and it seems to work well. Honestly, though, your love for music and dvd's will be better served if you listen to other speakers and compare them with Bose.
cheers
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us