Did I get scammed off these 2 P5 cards?

Unregistered guest
I bought 2 P5 'v!rgin' cards, atleast I think they are. #'s start in the 0010. I just got them today. They're on this piece of paper that says DirecTV addressed to me and it says a whole bunch of stuff that makes me think DirecTV knows I have these cards.

It also says:

'This New Card: 0010 .....'
'Replaces card: 0005 6847 8895'

I don't know what that last card is?

Also it says this mail group code at the top?

Also, it says:

'This access card will expire soon, if it is not activated. The access card in your DIRECTV receiver allows you to receive our satellite signal and enjoy DIRECTV programming. Please follow the instructions below or the card will not work.'

What does that mean?

Bronze Member
Username: Tazspin

Post Number: 53
'This New Card: 0010 .....'
'Replaces card: 0005 6847 ****'
means those are or were the raplacement card for the subscribed hu card number 0005 6847 **** wich are numbers that probably shouldn't have been posted.

Unregistered guest
Woops, how come? Is it bad on my end that I posted those numbers? I thought it didn't matter since they don't work anymore

Bronze Member

Post Number: 55
those numbers may not work any more but they may still be in dtv's customer information so they could find out who they were subscribed to but if it isn't yuo know problem for you atleast though if it was subscribed to the person who sold them to you it might connect them

Unregistered guest
The person that sold thme to me claimed to be the 'middle man'

They're definately not numbers from me, I've never subsribed to DTV...

Thanks for the info!

Unregistered guest
The person that sold thme to me claimed to be the 'middle man'

They're definately not numbers from me, I've never subsribed to DTV...

Thanks for the info!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 56
then you should have nothing to worry about and if the p5 is ever hacked you should be good to go

Unregistered guest
Cool! So I don't have to worry about any of that DTV crap on that letter the card came attached on?

Anonymous

my direct system went down a few months ago when everyone else did. Should a person purchase a p5 card?. I have herd a lot of rumers p4 will be no good. thanks

pineapple
Unregistered guest
since nobody knows the workins on P4 or D1-P5 hack,then nobody can give you a good answer.as you said,rumors only.take a chance and get both cards before a hack is out and cards cost a zillion dollars then.

TimJac
Unregistered guest
I just got a p5 card but am not sure how to use it. When I insert and turn on system it says its not the right card or something like that. Do I have to set-up box for new card somehow? If so, how?

I appreciate any help

Finish 24
Unregistered guest
BRIEF INFO ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
If you have a Direct TV satellite dish, then you are able to receive free extra channels with your service.
I have P4 and P5 cards available for $150 each. The cards are programmed so that you are able to receive over 500 extra channels FOR FREE, including 96 ppv, 6 adult, HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, NFL ticket and your local stations
and music channels.

THE PRICES ARE $150 EACH INCLUDING SHIPPING.

TO ORDER E-MAIL ME AT finish24@aol.com

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 166
finiash24 is a crook will take your money then block your email and send no product stay clear of this scmbag.hicken chit.i have proof..................crook alert

nikeman
Unregistered guest
finish24 is an a*s...there is no programming for the P5 cards yet. Should be out in a month or 2.

Anonymous

there is someone selling p5 cards and telling me that they will work for about 3 mos. then it will burn out. i asked him how will i get it reprogrammed and he said he doesnt ofer support. so if he doesnt offer support how can he program cards, and will it damage mt receiver.

I hate crok
Unregistered guest
If any P4 hack already come out there should be post and free software. but if you could not wait and want to waste your hard earn Money to a crok go ahead.I rather give my hard earn money to spanish gurl insteat a crok.

Have a nice day fulk!!!!!!

Username: Legger

Post Number: 2
Yes i think you got scammed on these cards, the P6 is out, I got the p4/5 cards and they are no good however I am told this is the latest one, now you know why the others are no good.

y
Unregistered guest
I WAS TOLD BY A FRIEND THAT THE P5 CARDS MAY BE FIXED IN ABOUT A WEEK OR TWO. I CAN GET 4 CARDS FOR $25 EACH. IS THIS TRUE AND SHOULD I BUY THE OTHER CARDS?

applebee
Unregistered guest
that would be the best investment of ur life...Cuz when the hack is out... they will be worth like a zillion bucks .....Can u get me some....please !!

Oh Oh
Unregistered guest
Oh no Now APPLEBEE'S got those numbers too and he'll turn on Monday come on guys i told you he's a mole and cant be trusted . lets not do these crazy things again with the mole lurking around.

p6 is out bullllllshite
Unregistered guest
Chirstopher russell lick my balls.....I shave and shower once a month....

appIebee
Unregistered guest
*********** MUCH ADO ABOUT APPLEBEE *************

THERE'S A VERY DERANGED PSYCHO ON THE LOOSE...

WITHOUT PRESENTING HIS TRUE MOTIVES, HE HAS BECOME A MERCILESS " APPLEBEE HATER "...

ON THE OTHER HAND, MY ONLY PURPOSE HERE HAS BEEN TO GUIDE, CLARIFY AND AID IN WHATEVER I CAN...

SO DUE TO THESE UNPLEASANT CIRCUMSTANCES I HAVE BEEN COMPELLED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME...

FROM NOW ON IT WILL BE...... applebee1

I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THAT THIS MAY CAUSE YOU AND I URGE MY DETRACTOR TO RECONSIDER HIS BEHAVIOR....

actionjackson
Unregistered guest
Does anybody have a more uptodate idea as to when p5 cards will have hack available. also, do I have to replace receiver likely?

Username: Legger

Post Number: 4
I hate to tell you this "unregestered guest" but the p6 cards are out there, maybe you should wake up and try finding them like other people have, or maybe you have some p4/5 cards you are trying to sell for a few bucks before they become worthless, there is a reason why the p4/5 DONT WORK THEY ARE BEING REPLACED STUPID!!!

applebee is gone
Unregistered guest
The real applebee (me) is moving on,due to all the pukes impersonating me!..U guys have made these forums disgusting with no INFO or enterrtainment value anymore...Look around even the registered regulars have left...now myself and unregistered are departing!...I'm glad the thread about me was deleted,cause it was sickening!

Going to hang out at www.dsscentral.net I noticed many registered regulars here have gone there,and even posting there now..good move,its a reputable site with good info and people...and they welcome new members (free registration)...and do not allow impersonating..and do not sell your email addy,so no new spam mail flooding your mailbox..they keeep your personal info very discreet..

F/U APPLEBEE
Unregistered guest
No more applebee.................yes.......there is a god.................lol

applebee please return
Unregistered guest
applebee don't go away oo:-(

Anonymous

I read the P6 has not been verified yet. Can someone tell me the odds of getting caught using a hacked card?

i hate that site
Unregistered guest
dsscentral sucks

Username: Jeet

Post Number: 5
Put the card in the receiver and go to channel 100, if you get a picture the card is fine.

If you want to sub with the card, then you can as long as it is not an ex-sub.

rd
Unregistered guest
wether they work or not, you can get P5's on ebay for 18 bucks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us