To become a citizen of Canada one has to take an oath of allegiance.

Silver Member
Username: Spicy_jones

Post Number: 168
The Oath of Citizenship is today a legally binding oral and written contract intended to ensure that new Canadian citizens promise to obey the laws and customs of their new country, fulfil their duties as citizens, and recognize the authority of the monarch as the personification of the state and various entities and concepts. Its current form is as follows:

( I swear (or affirm) that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, Queen of Canada, Her Heirs and Successors, and that I will faithfully observe the laws of Canada and fulfil my duties as a Canadian citizen"

A Muslim may lie, swear, promise, contract, deceive or commmit any deception to gain entry or trust -- but may revoke any committment to serve directives from some Islamic cleric?

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 22917
Ko: For a Muslim like you, this is very difficult situation. I would recommend you follow the laws of Canada, and refrain from obeying your Mullah's fatwas.

Silver Member
Username: Eldonperrito

Huntington Beach, California Usa

Post Number: 188
Any oath to any government is entrapment after all where is the oath of the government to the people.

Silver Member
Username: Tommy_h

Post Number: 346
Hum that's a tuff question, but let me clear the air. The oath is called RESPECT within the people's boarders of the Country you are living within. "WHEN IN ROME DO AS THE ROMANS DO"

If I moved to India and disrespected the laws in India and demanded my rights as a Canadian in that country , refusing to pay homage to your god(s) and spat at your flag demanded you get rid of all your holidays etc and religious events , where would you think that'll get me?

Yet you people move to Canada and demand countless changes to MY country of birth. .And the Canadian government complies to your wishes why? Because you threaten us. Evident by the way nydas , subash pest control and now peritto behaves on this site alone

Your country is a greedy third world country that worships GOLD over women and children ,wanting everything your way and you all refuse to comply to Canadian rules and laws. Evident by the way you disrespect the rules of this American site owned by an American.

You all think you can come in any place and take over.( Nydas posted about this weeks ago) You all lack respect to God and the world over.

You're all like a bunch of whinny little babies that feel deprived. Here's a thought.... stop harassing AMERIANS, NORTH OR SOUTH OF IT'S BOARDERS if you hate us all so much ,move the fu ck back to India and take it out on each other there.

oh i forgot you cant get free tv there or clean water or a proper toilet to sh!t in. Living in sheds made up of others garbage must suck eh?

Silver Member

Post Number: 190
Dammit Tommy you did not understand my question.I was only trying to point out that if govenments want an oath from the people to obey their laws and support their wars and give out their lives defending their own respective countries the governments should have an oath to its citizens,but there isn't one from no country in the world and asking for one with out the other is entrapment...Human rights are abused and contitutions ignored for political purposes,and when people rise in discord the govenment blatantly forgets that it's citizens have rights too and attacks and breaks down the spirit of his own people.Where is the oath of the government to the people..................I'am not from India either you should remember we allready settled that.

Silver Member
Username: Spicy_jones

Post Number: 171
You can't be too tall.... piece of sh!t like you don't pile too high.

Btw why the new nick?..........a blind dog can smell you no matter what
name you use.

Silver Member

Post Number: 347
you want rights or an oath for the people ? Read the ten commandments Those are used in the America's as a simble of the peoples rights.

God gave Moses the Ten Commandments on Mount Sinai to serve as principles of moral behavior for the human race. The Ten Commandments of God are the foundation of the moral code and legal system of justice for Western Christian civilization.
The architecture of the U. S. Supreme Court building reflects this biblical foundation. At the center of the sculpture over the east portico of the Supreme Court Building, there is the image of Moses holding the two tablets of the Ten Commandments; these are also engraved over the chair of the Chief Justice and on the bronze doors of the Supreme Court.

THE TEN COMMANDMENTS OF GOD

I am the Lord thy God ,
who have brought thee out of the land of Egypt (Mizrahim), out of the house of bondage.

Thou shalt not have strange gods before me

Thou shalt not make for thyself any graven image
(carved idol) or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; thou shalt not bow down to them or serve them; for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, punishing the iniquities of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those that hate me; but showing mercy to thousands of generations of those that love me, and keep my commandments.

Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain ;
for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that takes his name in vain.

Remember to keep holy the sabbath day ;
six days shalt thou labor, and do all thy work; but the seventh day is a sabbath, that is, the rest of the Lord thy God. Thou shalt not do any work therein, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, nor thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy ox, nor thy a ss, nor any of thy beasts, nor the stranger that is within thy gates; that thy manservant and thy maidservant may rest, even as thyself. Remember that thou also didst serve in Egypt, and the Lord thy God brought thee out from thence with a strong hand, and a stretched out arm. Therefore hath he commanded thee that thou shouldst observe the sabbath day.

Honour thy father and mother
that thy days be long in the land which the Lord gives thee.

Thou shalt not kill.

Thou shalt not commit adultery.

Thou shalt not steal.

Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife.

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's (goods)
house or fields, nor his male or female slaves, nor his ox or a ss, or anything that belongs to him.

Silver Member

Post Number: 348
Note is says The Ten Commandments of God are the foundation of the moral code and legal system of justice for Western Christian civilization

Silver Member

Post Number: 191
K.Ollo.Shut up pendejo! You are blowing the wrong verga.

Silver Member

Post Number: 355
lol whatever peritto

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22919
What is all the stir about. Ko, as a Muslim in Canada had a moral problem, in all humility asked what to do if he finds himself in conflict with his oath to Canada, when he is before his religious leaders, the Mullahs, who are asking him to do something against the oath he took.

I gave him sound advice as follows:
"Ko: For a Muslim like you, this is very difficult situation. I would recommend you follow the laws of Canada, and refrain from obeying your Mullah's fatwas."

Gold Member
Username: Jitu

Post Number: 1304
Just like you nydass refraining from moral duties
and indulged in Bashing
helping to steal
whining about other members
calling them names

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22925
I think I gave very sound advice to Ko.
If you are disputing my advice, give your advice to him, not bash me.

Silver Member

Post Number: 363
You think? Oh come on now Nydas a man of such wisdom as yourself should be confident in your responses here to know that you are indeed correct without questioning yourself.

Silver Member

Post Number: 364
or is senility getting in the way . I was informed that you are in your mid to late 70's That must suck not remembering what you wrote from day to day huh?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22927
I think I gave very sound advice to Ko.
If you are disputing my advice, give your advice to him, not bash me.

Gold Member
Username: Jitu

Post Number: 1311
Nobody reads what el signal ladron posts ?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us