Username: Krishn

Post Number: 1873
tommyhesaw
Silver Member
Username: Tommy_h
Post Number: 332

Tommy_h posted on Monday, April 16, 2012 - 00:20 GMT
KEEP UP THRE GREAT WORK BOYS.

nydas was right on the money it is really tommyshesaw aka Doreen. Likes fun bunch boys, tommyshesaw has sent PM to the fun bunch idiots inviting them for her webcam show.

tommyshesaw is Doreen, to borrow terminilogy often used by nydas Q.E.D.

Silver Member

Post Number: 334
LMAO

Who is subash?

Answer: The left asscheek, Nydas being the other asscheek on the right side.

Together they connect and make one a sshole

Gold Member
Username: Mrgreg

Post Number: 1429
Put the brown eye in between and you have the cyclops brothers (Subass & Nalin).

Silver Member

Post Number: 335
All in one WILLKNOT. They give a new meaning to the phase "full of BS "

Silver Member
Username: Luke_scotchdrinker

Post Number: 254
I am tommyhesaw and LK. You two dimwits can't believe there are actually people beside Dorreen that despise you two. Believe it there are more than two people that can't stand you both. I am still a firm believer that Nydsas,Sukass,playmutt and piss control are all one person.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1874
Luke aka Puke is a pissdrinker. Unlike few low life fun bunch scumbags with multiple nicks, nydas, myself, Plymouth, perrto, Pest Control are totally independent entities.

The proof is in the style of writing which cannot be disguised especially given the low I.Q. of fun bunch, fun bunch idiots can only fool themselves.

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 2692
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 255
Lol writing style distinguish you and Nydass?!?! You both are idiots who use color and same size fonts. Not to mention you both are on here backing "each other" up all the time. Keep dreaming goatfucker.

Silver Member

Post Number: 338
BS alert

You idiots type the same way, act the same way (childish) are rude and crude and all share the same dream (To run this forum) and run all others away from this forum to be banned. You don't want other ": helpers here" you want stupid mindless morons (like yourselves) ASKING QUESTION FOR HELP rather than giving it , so upon "helping them" It makes you guys look smart.

Any intelligent person(s) here are requested by ALL of you idiots to be banned WHY?

Are you scared you might look retarded? (YOU GUYS DO A GREAT JOB OF THAT NOW... LMAO) You don't need us all gone. The fact of the matter is YOU NEED US to make your post counts higher and give you an excuse at an attempt to look smart (as a helper)

You haven't yet figured out that is forum is a DISCUSSION BOARD and NOT A HELP FORUM. This site is for REVIEWS not HELP TO STEAL ANYTHING!!!!
You're lacking discretion you don't have or showing a sense of what is fitting and considerate in dealing with others. In other words YOU ARE DUMBFUCKS

Show me where is says that this is a IKS pirated site endorsing theft of any kind in the rules and agreements.

Silver Member

Post Number: 339
especially given the low I.Q. of THE fun bunch,THE fun bunch idiots can only fool themselves.

BTW i did some searching and the Subash that registered back in 2006. and posted years ago knew how to spell and seemed to have a very good vocabulary as far a English was concerned WHAT HAPPENED SUBASH DID YOU BECOME STUPID ALL OF THE SUDDEN TO MAKE NYDAS LOOK SMARTER THAN YOU?

Silver Member

Post Number: 340
I would rather retort back to Nydas post than yours or your dumbfounded friend Pest |control. At least Nydas seems smarter ( not by much) but still he can comunicate without looking and sounding like a complete moron like yourself .

How you can sit there and say you are "helping " Nydas is behond me. You make him look even more retarded than he does on his own. LMAO

if that's what friends do then HELL I'M GLAD YOUR NOT FRIEND

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 22908
The trend of posting, (frequency and style also,) by tommyShesaw, gives her away as Doreen.

Silver Member

Post Number: 256
The trend of posting,(frequency and style also,)by Nydass, gives him away as a goatfucker.

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 22913
The trend of posting,(frequency and style also,)by Luke, gives him away as a person very interested in bestiality.

Silver Member

Post Number: 342
LMAO

You are saying because I post daily I am Doreen.?.. Using this logic , youreslf ,subash, Zulu and G2 and all the other members that posts must also be Doreen then.

What is it with you and your obsession with doreen Nydas?

Question , was Doreen the ONLY member that posted here other than you ( since you use many nicks) ? If this is true, this site must SUCK considering other FTA sites have hundreds of members that post daily. Plus what reason would Doreen have to pretend to be others. Was it to piss only you off , like you are worth anyones time to do so?

If Doreen did in fact behave like that, why do you want her back?

So I can try to understand your logic , let me get this straight. All the other members from the past left because you and Doreen were the only members that posted driving everyone away?

Or

They left because you drove them off by getting the admin to ban then just like you did to Doreen.Did she also request everyone get banned as well?

Now, since you got her banned,

A) you want her back and I am the poor sap that you decreed to take her place because I post often?

B) you miss her and need her back to harass her DAILY making you the big man around here?

Picking on the only woman that posted on this site . Nice job jackass. you are an even bigger assh0le than I took you for.

bashing with us guys doesn't work for you?

You are a chickenshit, needing a woman to push around DAILY.

Silver Member
Username: Eldonperrito

Huntington Beach, California Usa

Post Number: 186
Tommyhesaw is a very big puto with make up sitting on a really big chair that has a 2 foot long aluminum verga glued in the middle where he sits down hiss culote and spends all day long on the ecoustics satellite forum fighting with Nydas........

Silver Member

Post Number: 345
Perrito types just like Pest control and subash. Taking note of this.

Nydas must of needed yet another moron to HELP defend him against me. Am I such a big threat? I am honoured that you would go to such lengths to harass me. Subash even went out of his way to dedicate this threat all about me. I am so blessed. Thanks subash and all your friends.

I bet I won't be able to do my job or show my face out in public now. THANKS . OH the horror and the shame I am feeling now. I'm going to need counselling after the way you talk about me.

Silver Member

Post Number: 189
Tommy no. me no moroon you called me g ay got no problema with them chust no like Tommys calling me what me no is.me no is puto,but Mr.Culo and Mr. Gregoyo si,si..

Silver Member
Username: Spicy_jones

Post Number: 169
Upload
perrito, perrita noun
English Translation of PERRITO
cachorro : puppy, small dog

Silver Member

Post Number: 170
perrito......how tall are you?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1876
KO is interested in perrito's verga LOL

Silver Member

Post Number: 173
I don't do f@gs you fagget Mofo.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1878
KO you are a low life Mofu*cking fagget STFU

Silver Member

Post Number: 192
K.Ollo. I get really big if you suck it right,but me no like putos try Mr.Culo He is one loco doughnut hole.si,si.

Gold Member
Username: Jitu

Post Number: 1313
perrito apni maa ko chod ke baap ko salaam karne wale - CHOR KI PAIDAISH

mujhe pata hai tu NAHI SAMAJHNE ka bahana karega

par baki samajhne wale samaj jayenge

Silver Member

Post Number: 199
G spot.I think i got it see if i'm right..Perrito my kocho wants a salamy of karne my mother is a whore that likes bananas and the poor b itch likes have a whale shoving it on her yenga............Now in english.Perrito my puss y wants a salamy real meaty it is not my fault i was born to a whore mother that wants a whale's dick up her a ss....

Silver Member

Post Number: 375
LMAO

Gold Member
Username: Jitu

Post Number: 1318
subass piss control perrito I do not understand what you write in goatfuker language

Upload

HUM NANGE TO HARAMI
TUM NANGE TO SWAMI

Silver Member

Post Number: 377
In lue of the fact that this is a thread that is or was directed to me and I am suposed to be other members using other nicks such as ( Doreen aka LK aka Luke aka G2 aka who ever......)

I just love to hear/read myself talk , I can't wait to hear/read what I'm gonna say next!

LMAOTo be continued either by myself or ...... Oh I don't know, I'll let subash tell you , he seems to know everything about me .

Silver Member

Post Number: 205
G spot. Let's see if you understand now pendejo.Go f uck yourself.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us