Super Bowl odds

Username: Kent_island

Post Number: 2
is it possible?.....Brother against Brother
Odd makers don't think so.
If you want the Patriots you will need to put up ($110.00 to win $100.00)
49ers or NY put up ($100.00 to win $350.00)
Ravens a long shot bet ($100.00 to win $600.00)

Upload

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 16754
Whenever ya bet with a bookie its 10 to 11 on any NFL game and any teams, plus ya need to beat the point spread...

so if ya bet $100 and win , ya get the $100...but if ya lose, ya always pay the bookie $110, no matter what teams are playing....but its all about beating the point spread and selecting the right team to beat the other team...the teams never matter who they are, the odds are always the same 10 to 11..

I'm guessing what that chart and odds is showing is the curent line at Vegas on who's going to win it all with NO points, with 2 games remaining now,,,the Championship, then the Superbowl..

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16755
BTW..them lines change daily and from bookie to bookie or site to site...

I'm seeing right now (NO points and just to win it all) ...depending on who ya talk to, or where ya bet...

Patriots.... 10-11, 2-1, and even money 1-1

Giants and San Fran.... 4-1, 3-1

Baltimore.... 5-1, 6-1

5-1 = bet 100 and win 500/lose 100......3-1 = bet 100 and win 300/lose 100....1-1 = bet 100 and win 100/lose 100....10-11 =.bet 100 and win 100 or lose 110...etc...bet anything ya want, I use 100 as an example to show the simplicity of how the odds work...U can bet $10 or any amount, depending where ya bet.....this applies to horses or any sports or any bets...

Username: Kent_island

Post Number: 3
You, Sir are right
the odds are as of now with four teams left to win it all.

Super Bowl you can bet straight up ( NO points)

it all depends who you pick.....needless to say
pick the dog you put up less money to win more
pick the favor you put up more money to win less

my prediction... New England will win it all.
Pay back time.....if the Giants beat the 49ers
which I don't think they will. Could be Bill Belichick and
Tom Brady's last trip to the Super Bowl so I don't think they
will let this one get away. hard to believe in the 2000 NFL
Draft Tom Brady was pick by the New England in the
sixth round, that goes to show little luck is also needed in the draft

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16756
I was thinking the exact same thing...hoping to see the Giants beat San Fran so the Pats can have their payback after going undefeated and then losing to the Giants in their last Superbowl, but I don't think Giants will get to the SB...

and yep, Brady is getting up there in age and years in the league now and prolly just a few years left, so him and Belichick and really are going to want this one bad....I don't see anybody stopping that from happening...no way....my money is on the Pats, no matter what the spreads or odds are...next game against Baltimore is in OUR house, and we will not be denied...and no QB remaining has the experience or talent of Brady...nevermind the receivers (Gronkowski, Hernandez, Branch, Welker, Edelman etc), and a much improved defense...

NFL drafts are a crap shoot, and a roll of the dice...many outstanding players get overlooked, while many Ryan Leaf type top picks bomb out and fade away quick..

Brady was the 199th person selected in 2000 NFL draft, BEHIND these 6 other quarterbacks, who most ya never heard of, except for Pennington and Bulger..

Chad Pennington
Giovanni Carmazzi
Chris Redman
Tee Martin
Marc Bulger
Spergon Wynn
Tom Brady.......

Gold Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 1639
Idiot Timber Wolf and Idiot plus low life scoundrel LK. This is a satellite forum. It is neither a NFL forum or a gambling forum.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16760

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 22475
LK....I want you to read what I posted in another thread to FISH, since you are also prone to profanity..
""
Fish says: "the Super Bowl will be seen by over a billion people in 225 countries. " that is hypothetical

You seem to relish the thought of 2-3 -4 football threads and yet when there is cricket thread you come in with a lot of BS to destroy it.

Now once for all READ and get YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT - YOU STUPIDASS

Look at Caroline Cheese report on Fri Apr 01 2011

Cricket World Cup may be 10 times Super Bowl audience

MUMBAI, INDIA Some estimates suggest one-sixth of humanity â€" or more than one billion people â€" watched the blockbuster World Cup semifinal of India vs. Pakistan on Wednesday.

Given that India̢۪s population is about 1.21 billion, the television audience is expected to break cricket records again for Saturday̢۪s final between India and Sri Lanka. By comparison, the American football championship Super Bowl game drew roughly 110 million viewers this year........

So, FISH, I don't want to hear your profanity against me - YOU are 10 times less learned and 20 times less informed than me.""

LK: I AM SURE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THE NEED FOR CONTROLLING YOU STUPID ASSISTANTS AND YOUR POSTS UNDER OTHER NICKS.

FOOTBALL --- YES, THEN CRICKET --- YES

NO TO CRICKET, THEN NO TO FOOTBALL.

SPORTS --- YES,

THEN NEWS AND ENTERTAINMENT --- YES

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16769
NN.......shaddup.....U R a NOBODY here..always was and always will be..

Gold Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 1648
LK: loser, convicted felon and charlie mole go fu*ck yourself

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22478
LK: I heard you. But the reality is that YOU are a nobody here, having lost your extra little income from selling illegal files from your site.

Silver Member
Username: Kent_island50

Post Number: 101
nydas
Diamond Member
Post Number: 22475
Nydas posted on Wednesday, January 18, 2012 - 21:40 GMT

LK....I want you to read what I posted in another thread to FISH, since you are also prone to profanity..
""
Fish says: "the Super Bowl will be seen by over a billion people in 225 countries. " that is hypothetical

My bad Nalin and I do apologize I negect to say that my info.
was a C/P from Goolge

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22480
Since the days of inventions in the 18th and 19th century, there has been a tendency to twist the truth and "nationalist" type of hype.
The British say "we were the first" and the French and the Germans also say the same, in so many scientific achievements.
In the 20th and 21st centuries the "nationalist" type of hype has been "We are the best" and "we are the strongest" and "we have the best culture". This hype gets perpetuated by repetition ad infinatum, when the reality might be different.

You can read this article
Why the west is declining - 19th Dec., 2011 to get a much more balanced outlook on life and status of America and Europe.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us