BBC on Afghanistan.

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 22148
LK: This is special 6 part documentary by BBC - slightly old but worth spending an hour on. It shows how and why the Americans and the NATO forces were deceived.

The deceit in Afghanistan

Start with the 1st part

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 2522
nn/subashi said:
LK: This is special 6 part documentary by BBC - slightly old but worth spending an hour on. It shows how and why the Americans and the NATO forces were deceived.

The deceit in Afghanistan

Start with the 1st part

Gold Member
Username: Djsmith

Post Number: 1632
* India's Country Report states that the number of working children was estimated to be 17 million. The present figure is estimated to be around 20 million. However, this is without including employment in the unorganised sector of the economy such as domestic workers, agricultural workers and so on. (CACL, "An Alternative Report on the Status of Child Labour in India", submission to the UN CRC, September-October 1999)

* Based on the number of non-school going children and families living in destitution, CACL estimates that there are between 70 to 80 million child labourers in India.

I wonder what it's like now in 2011? this is very sad god bless all these children , My prayers go out to them.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22216
For over 30 years a child has delivered a newspaper to my sister's house in Canada. The child does not like it, because he/she has to get up two hours earlier than he/she would, and go out in freezing cold and snow to deliver papers. In the town where she lives all the inhabitants get newspapers delivered by children sometimes as young as 10.

For over 30 years two children have cleared the driveway snow at my sister's house in Canada. The child does not like it, because he/she has to get up two hours earlier than he/she would, and go out in freezing cold and snow to do the driveways of about 10 in the neighbourhood, to earn a few dollars. The work has to be finished before 7.45, when the occupants of all the houses have to leave for work.

I DO NOT wonder what it is going to be like in 2012. Those children WILL be working hard and delivering newspapers.
Those children will be working hard and clearing the snow - all of it in -10 C weather.

Child labour happens everywhere, and all under different guises. Have you gone and seen the punishment that little children get in competitive sport like Hockey and swimming? Those children are pushed and motivated to fulfill the dreams of the parents - dreams that the parents could fulfill for themselves.

Have you gone and seen the punishment that little children get in the farms in Canada? Do you taste THOSE CHILDREN'S SWEAT in the bread you eat? Those children are pushed to work in the family farm under the same reason as everywhere - the family needs the money.

Do YOU know how many 12 year old Canadian girl come home after baby sitting sessions having been taken advantage of by a male in those homes?

FIND FAULTS NEAR YOUR HOME BEFORE YOU GO PREACHING ABOUT FAULTS IN FAR AWAY PLACES ABOUT WHICH YOU KNOW NOTHING

Gold Member
Username: Jitu

Post Number: 1030
THE REAL FACT AS I COULD UNDERSTAND IN INDIA IS THAT SYSTEM IN .001 % POPULATION THAT ENCOURAGE PROSTITUTION LIKE BEDIA,KANJAR COMMUNITIES WHO ARE MOSTLY NOMADS AND HARD FOR GOVT TO FOLLOW THEM AND GOVT IS WORKING ON TO ERADICATE IT BY EDUCATING THEM AND OTHER PARTS OF THE WORLD COMMUNITY AND GOVT HAVE NO SYSTEM TO ZERO IN ON THIS ISSUE AND CHILDREN LIKE ABOVE POSTS MENTIONS ARE HELPLESS AND VULNERABLE TO PREDATORS THEY HAVE TO DO CHILD LABOUR LIKE NEWS PAPER DELIVERY,WORK AT GAS STATION,SHOVEL SNOW ETC.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1634
you Fail Nalin ... these children do it because THEY WANT TOO "deliver newspapers" And as for farming goes , many children want to as well. DOING CHORSE is NOT CHILD LABOUR like you are saying it is.

DO YOU KNOW WHO GETS THE 12 YEAR OLD GIRLS PREGNANT IN THE FIRST PLACE? WE ARE TALKING ABOUT INDIA CHILDREN... its either their own fathers or uncles OR THEYGET SOLD BY THEIR OWN FAMILY MEMBERS !!!

NOT MANY DO THIS IN AMERICA OR CANADA , AND THE ONES THAT DO ARE MOST LIKELY FROM 3RD WORLD COUNTRIES LIKE INDIA THAT HAVE MIGRATED TO CANADA!!! PEOPLE BORN AND RASED IN AMERICA AND CANADA ARE NOT RASED TO DO THESE THINGS AS A RULE. BUT IT SEEMS VERY COMMIN IN INDIA TO DO SO. AS WELL AS WIFE BEATING . HELL THEY EVEN HAVE RULES TO FALLOW TO BEAT YOU WIFE.

YOU ARE 74 YEARS OLD , ONLY LIVING IN CANADA 30 YEARS OR LESS. YOU CLAIM TO HAVE BEEN BORN IN THE UK FOR THE OTHER HALF OF YOUR LIFE. HAVE YOU EVER LIVED IN INDIA ?

You post about I India all the time, but I highly doubt you even know what it is really like to live there . I am only posting things I read about or watch, written by others that have first hand knowledge about the matter. EITHER YOU ARE CANADIAN OR NOT.... AND IF YOU LIKE INDIA SO MUCH MOVE THERE AND LIVE LIKE THEY DO... AND STOP RECEIVING CANADIAN MONEY... OR STFU ABOUT IT!!!!

WHAT A CROCK OF SH!T THAT VIDEO IS. I AM PROUD TO BE A NON MUSLIM . THEY MAKE THEIR OWN RULES TO SUIT THEIR IGNORANCE.

Gold Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 1391
Idiot Doreen thinks nydas is a muslim LOL

Gold Member

Post Number: 1636
don't care if he is or isn't but you are right subash?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1032
I googled and found this

I have copied some matter from the link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teenage_pregnancy

" According to a 2001 UNICEF survey, in 10 out of 12 developed nations with available data, more than two thirds of young people have had sex relation while still in their teens. In Denmark, Finland, Germany, Iceland, Norway, the United Kingdom and the United States, the proportion is over 80%. In Australia, the United Kingdom and the United States, approximately 25% of 15 year olds and 50% of 17 year olds have had sex.[2] In a 2005 Kaiser Family Foundation study of US teenagers, 29% of teens reported feeling pressure to have sex, 33% of sex ually active teens reported "being in a relationship where they felt things were moving too fast sexually", and 24% had "done something sex they didn't really want to do".[11] Several polls have indicated peer pressure as a factor in encouraging both girls and boys to have sex.[12][13] The increased sex activity among adolescents is manifested in increased teenage pregnancies and an increase in sexually transmitted diseases. The rates of teenage pregnancy vary and range from 143 per 1000 girls in some sub-Saharan African countries to 2.9 per 1000 in South Korea. The rate for the United States is 52.1 per 1000, the highest in the developed world and about four times the European Union average.[1][2]

Net is full of info see child abuse and majority cases are sadly from WEST
ALSO SEE - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_abuse
Again same results all cases from WEST

Comparable to WESTERN child abuses Asia is still far behind especially INDIA

Gold Member

Post Number: 1051
I think NYDASS AND SUBASS are HAJI who pilfer signals to support it

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22227
The show which features former president Bill Clinton along with FOK's (Forks Over Knives) Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn and Dr. Terry Mason, explores the signs, tests and lifestyle changes that could make cardiac problems a thing of the past.

- Hosted by Dr. Sanjay Gupta of CNN

The show can be watched any time on Internet - click the following link
"The Last Heart Attack" - CNN's Special now you can watch on Internet

Forks Over Knives - documentary movie/film (PG) is now available on

1. Netflix - Watch Movies Online (https://www.netflix.com/) if you are the member of Netflix.

2. You can buy this documentary on DVD at Amazon.com or from FOK website.

This documentary movie/film examines the profound claim that most, if not all, of the degenerative diseases that afflict us can be controlled, or even reversed, by rejecting our present menu of animal-based and processed food. The major storyline in the film traces the personal journeys of a pair of pioneering yet under-appreciated researchers, Dr. T. Colin Campbell and Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn.

1. T. Colin Campbell, Ph.D. a nutritional scientist of Cornell University

2. Caldwell Esselstyn, Jr., M.D , a top surgeon and head of the Breast Cancer Task Force at the world-renowned Cleveland Clinic

It was filmed all over the United States, Canada and China.

"Forks Over Knives" Companion Book a New York Times Best Seller for several Weeks

The Forks Over Knives companion book, "The Plant-Based Way to Health," has made the New York Times Best Seller list several weeks. The book is edited by Gene Stone, with contributions by Pam Popper, Micaela Cook, Elise Murphy and Meghan Murphy. It is published by The Experiment.

We strongly recommend and request that everyone should see "The Last Heart Attack" and "Forks Over Knives" documentary film. It could transform our lives in ways we will never thought possible.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1652
???? what the.....

what does this have to do with FTA or satellite tv nalin.... have you lost it completly?

Bronze Member
Username: Luke_scotchdrinker

Post Number: 16
Nydas,
what do you do for living? May be none of my business but I am
curious. Do you own FTAs or do you carry a subscription to a satellite service?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1055
Idiot NYDASS before you point your ugly finger at me think who have started this BS topic - IT IS YOU and look what you have posted in your last post BLAMING ME AND ANOTHER MEMBER of posting

IDIOT NYDASS DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT DO YOU POST ?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22237
This is what I posted for watching.

The show which features former president Bill Clinton along with FOK's (Forks Over Knives) Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn and Dr. Terry Mason, explores the signs, tests and lifestyle changes that could make cardiac problems a thing of the past.

- Hosted by Dr. Sanjay Gupta of CNN

The show can be watched any time on Internet - click the following link

"The Last Heart Attack" - CNN's Special now you can watch on Internet

Forks Over Knives - documentary movie/film (PG) is now available on

1. Netflix - Watch Movies Online (https://www.netflix.com/) if you are the member of Netflix.

2. You can buy this documentary on DVD at Amazon.com or from FOK website.

This documentary movie/film examines the profound claim that most, if not all, of the degenerative diseases that afflict us can be controlled, or even reversed, by rejecting our present menu of animal-based and processed food. The major storyline in the film traces the personal journeys of a pair of pioneering yet under-appreciated researchers, Dr. T. Colin Campbell and Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn.

1. T. Colin Campbell, Ph.D. a nutritional scientist of Cornell University

2. Caldwell Esselstyn, Jr., M.D , a top surgeon and head of the Breast Cancer Task Force at the world-renowned Cleveland Clinic

It was filmed all over the United States, Canada and China.

"Forks Over Knives" Companion Book a New York Times Best Seller for several Weeks

The Forks Over Knives companion book, "The Plant-Based Way to Health," has made the New York Times Best Seller list several weeks. The book is edited by Gene Stone, with contributions by Pam Popper, Micaela Cook, Elise Murphy and Meghan Murphy. It is published by The Experiment.

We strongly recommend and request that everyone should see "The Last Heart Attack" and "Forks Over Knives" documentary film. It could transform our lives in ways we will never thought possible.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us