Silver Member
Username: Tasmanian_satellite

Post Number: 128
vittu
Silver Member
Username: Vittu

Post Number: 424
Posted on Thursday, October 14, 2010 - 06:23 pm:
Open NFusion Loader v1.1, Click on MAIN and it will change to Boot>>.
Now check your computer and verify what COM Port is being used, and click on Com1 to
change to either 2,3 or 4.
Next click on OPEN FILE and select "boot_r3x_to_g3x_v1.33.bin" and click on START
NFUSING, click OK and Switch ON the receiver using the rear rocker switch. It will start
loading the file. Wait till it says "Good" on the front panel. Reload the same file again as
above.
This time when it finishes loading it will say "ne nu" on the panel. That's fine.
Next, Click on Boot>> and it will change to MAIN.
Now click on OPEN FILE and select "081121_borisT4.bin" -- this is the working BIN.
Click on START NFUSING and then click on OK, now switch the rear Rocker switch
OFF and ON and the Bin will begin loading. When complete the panel will show "hold"
and then "Good".
Now click on and open "Cheditor_v16c.exe". This program loads the channel list to the receiver.
Click on "Transmit" and then on "Serial Set" to select the correct COM Port (1, 2, 3 or 4) and
click OK.
Next click again on "Transmit" and then on "Send Data". Double click on the Channel List
needed according to the way your LNBs are connected to your Switch. On completion it will
show "hold", then "Good" and then "0000". Load the Channel List a second time and this time
it will show "hold", then "Good" and then "0001". Now you are done.
The Channel lists you will have in the folder for selection are as follows:
Select "digital119" if you have only one LNB pointed at 119.
Select "digital110" if you have only one LNB pointed at 110.

The software we are using were made for the European Market and the display format is in the PAL system.
The American/Canadian TV works in the NTSC system and as such we need to convert from PAL to MULTI.
When you connect the Receiver to the TV and Start the receiver, you will find a scrolling screen. Change the
Channel with your remote to either channel 3 or Channel 594 which are FREE channels in the Dish Network
system. These channels are not encoded and so have a picture. You will hear sound of people talking with the
picture scrolling vertically. Press the following Buttons on your Receiver Remote in the following order.
Press the Menu Button, press once the DOWN Channel button, Press OK, Press the DOWN Channel button
again, and finally press the Left or Right Volume button twice.
You should now see a Blue screen with MULTI shown.
Press Up button and change all the Languages to English.
Press Exit. And you will see the Free Channel.
Now we need to enter other information like the code etc.
Press Menu>Internet>OK>NEWCAMD>press 9949 (you will not see any change)>press OK
It should take you to another Page, Click OK on Server Setting 1 and it will open another Page.
This is where you will enter all the other important information.
The first line "Server Address" -- It should read -- fenfu.dynsite.net. -- EXIT to save
Next line is "User Name" -- Here you have to input the code assigned to you by NFPS. -- EXIT to save
Next is Password -- Here too you input the same code. -- EXIT to save
CODE
Please note each number you enter make sure it is showing on the screen. Check and recheck before you save.
The next line is DNS Keys -- These will be already entered.
Next Line is Port1 -- Here you will enter the Port assigned to you. Although the Port may be the correct one you
need to reenter the Port. -- EXIT to Save.
Now you will have a Black screen.
You will need to do a Hard Reboot. Shut OFF and ON the receiver with the rear Rocker switch.
The screen will scroll. Check that you have Channel 594 or 3 showing on the receiver panel. Press SIZE button
to stop the scroll.
Now press any channel number and you should be up and running.
Watch and enjoy TV.

tasmanian satellite
Silver Member

Post Number: 127
Posted on Thursday, October 14, 2010 - 07:21 pm:
hi vittu..i am following your instructions for loading nfusion solaris, i do not see cheditor_v16c.exe the infor or programs i see are as follows:
081121_borisT4
boot_g3x_to_r3x_v1.23
boot_r3x_to_g3x_v1.33
NFUSION LOADER v1.1
R3X_2.0.1 newcam

Please help i'm so stuck...

Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 7346
steps:

load the U38 nova factory file

load the bootR3XtoG3X_v133.BIN

load the 3gx_SW.FR04.bin

factory default

Network off

Auto update off

Press 9949

enter data newcamd

Notes about setting up:

after you load it {3gx_SW.FR04.bin} then do a factory default

its easy if you have a tv that can handle PAL settings

if not go to menu, system settings, up arrow will get you to factory default that is cut off by the PAL display password is 0000

to get to newcamd settings go to internet, turn network connection off and autoupdate off highlight the newcamd d enter 9949 and then input all your newcamd settings server, username, password, des key and port info

if you can load the channel list i supplied go to channel 100 and set the tv standard to multi and it will kick it out of PAL mode

if the channel list won't load you will have to manually add all the transponders and scan them one at a time

the only drawback is there is no guide

stick with it it will work

took me a few tries but finally got it

if you edit the tv channels use the sort a-z and it will align them by the dish channel # 105,106 etc.

Method 3:

Do you have sound and partial Picture? if not you need to load the Channel list again Twice, then change the channel to 03 or 594 to get to the free channel and then do the MENU>DOWN>OK>DOWN>LEFT twice. This will change from PAL to MULTI and you should have a Blue screen. Exit and then Menu>Internet>Newcamd>9949>OK>OK to get to where you will enter your Username, Password and Port info.

After playing around with my reciever I was able to get it show in NTSC....I realize that when I have my recever set to 103 then reboot the box and then attach Antenna it worked everytime

Silver Member
Username: Tulipe

Post Number: 344
I DID exactely what is in the steps.

first the channels list is crab very confusing . you dont see the sat 119 and 110 . you dont dont if they r stored in user 3 or user 4 .

2nd: i could not change it from pal to multi . i get the multi on the screen but the screen still looking like pal.
i did the switch set up still no signal.
you press 200 for cnn you get channel 400"ssss or other numbers.

it was solaris
convert to boot 1.33 download boris t4
and we stock now lollllllll

mainly can not switch to multi.
even i switch from pal to multi did not kik off .

Gold Member

Post Number: 7347
http://ftabeta.com/nfusion-downloads/262-nfusion-private-server-new-guide-instructions.html
Method 3:

Do you have sound and partial Picture? if not you need to load the Channel list again Twice, then change the channel to 03 or 594 to get to the free channel and then do the MENU>DOWN>OK>DOWN>LEFT twice. This will change from PAL to MULTI and you should have a Blue screen. Exit and then Menu>Internet>Newcamd>9949>OK>OK to get to where you will enter your Username, Password and Port info.

After playing around with my reciever I was able to get it show in NTSC....I realize that when I have my recever set to 103 then reboot the box and then attach Antenna it worked everytime

Gold Member

Post Number: 7348
http://ftabeta.com/nfusion-downloads/262-nfusion-private-server-new-guide-instru ctions.html Method 3:

Silver Member

Post Number: 425
user1 should be 119 and user2 should be 110. After loading the channel file, tune into channel# 3 (Dish info). Make changes from PAL to Multi, if you hear sound, press the size button on the remote. It should fix your your picture.

Silver Member
Username: Tulipe

Post Number: 345
IS IT POSSIBLE TO DOWNLOAD MY OWN CHANNEL FROM SOLARIS THAT I SAVED BEFORE CONVERTING .

SORRY FOR THE CAPS MY KEYBOARD IS CRAZY LOL

Silver Member

Post Number: 428
AFAIK, nope. you will have to use given channel list.

Silver Member

Post Number: 132
i downloaded archive 2 for nfusion solaris but it will not allow me to opene it when it'ss saved in my documents..also if i try just to open it rather then saving the file i can see it downloading but it disappears..any help please and thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us