Pansat Question

Silver Member
Username: Jryevols

Little rock, Arkansas USA

Post Number: 126
I have been out of country for a year and when I returned the Sats were all dead.I undersatnd by reading that all have been down. Are Pansats no more than paper weights and if so what is the best system to purchase and are programs still loaded the same way?

Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Satopia

Post Number: 458
you will 4 sure need to get a new stb now days you only can get it to work with your high speed internet connection only or just plain old true fta but i would say buy a cnx stb with dongle

Silver Member
Username: Pulpfiktion

Post Number: 646
I use my Pansat to put my laptop on to get hite....

Bronze Member
Username: Black_jack

Post Number: 13
Pest control charges spur fears of rat boom

THERE are fears the city's rat population will be allowed to grow
without limit after the introduction of new pest control charges.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 19451
sat-man: The technology has moved from installing a new BIN to buying a device called a dongle, and attaching it to you receiver and router and have broadband service active all the time. it is called IKS.
IKS devices are available for Viewsat Ultra, Soncview 360, and if you buy a CNX nano, it is included.
So you are looking at a dongle worth about $80-120 and if you need a receiver, you need to spend about $120-180
The IKS service is not very reliable with very frequent outages.

Bronze Member
Username: Bazzoon

Post Number: 44
I use my Pansat 6000hxc to watch true fta channels from Galaxy19. The good thing about it it has never went out black except in heavy rain days.

Bronze Member
Username: Theunbanned

Post Number: 19
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us