Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 2564
run upon this and wanted to share

DN Many Subpoenas Issued!
C/P from DssTester
Quote:
Hello everyone,

This is DishTester a.k.a. Robert Kluver. I have just received an alarming set of new legal documents in the mail as they are required to be sent to me.

Last month, they filed for Leave to Expedite Discovery...

Today I have received copies of a number of subpoenas for identifying information for a number of websites they suspect that I own. This is the largest fishing expedition I have ever seen, where as they are attempting to throw in just about every major fta related website into one lawsuit and doing their best to pin everything on one person or simply using it as a platform to issue subpoenas that go far beyond anything I have ever heard of.

The subpoenas have been issued against domain name registrars to discover the ownership information of these domains, which will prove of course that I do not own them, however the information could be used in additional suits against other FTA related website owners who thought their information was secure and private.

Subpoenas served on eNom, Dotster, GoDaddy and Domains by Proxy.

Domains involved:
aaafta.com
dssfeedback.com
dssrookie.com
dsstester com
ftabins.net
ftaforall.info
ftasatellitesource com
ftasolutions.com
ftatalk.com
marketrealm.com
nfusionforum.com
satnow.info
tvkeyzforums.com

Never in my life have I seen such a mockery of the law to be used in such a fashion and I am completely disgusted with the chain of events we have seen from these guys. This may not be the last round of subpoenas to be issued, unfortunately I do not have the funds to fight this legal battle against me - but I am worried that they will walk all over the law here to use my inability to fight them as a weapon against others.

Silver Member
Username: Guru4u

El Centro, Cali Baby

Post Number: 237
Turn in Nalin in exchange for leniency!!!!!!!

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 14256
RTAP

This is a old false news posted in February!

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 19116
Cooler King: I can assure you will be incriminated faster than a fly can land on your shoulder.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 16368
how fast is that?...lol...real informative thread...times must be tuff here...

Silver Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 278
LK cant keep away from Nalin LOL

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 16370
that ain;'t true..i'm laughing at every thing in this thread..

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19117
We must all remembr that this thread was started by a LK worshiper by the name of RTAP. According to the best information we have he brought in a trash post some 4 months old. It can amuse LK only .

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 2565
run upon this and wanted to share

DN Many Subpoenas Issued!
C/P from DssTester
Quote:
Hello everyone,

This is DishTester a.k.a. Robert Kluver. I have just received an alarming set of new legal documents in the mail as they are required to be sent to me.

Last month, they filed for Leave to Expedite Discovery...

Today I have received copies of a number of subpoenas for identifying information for a number of websites they suspect that I own. This is the largest fishing expedition I have ever seen, where as they are attempting to throw in just about every major fta related website into one lawsuit and doing their best to pin everything on one person or simply using it as a platform to issue subpoenas that go far beyond anything I have ever heard of.

The subpoenas have been issued against domain name registrars to discover the ownership information of these domains, which will prove of course that I do not own them, however the information could be used in additional suits against other FTA related website owners who thought their information was secure and private.

Subpoenas served on eNom, Dotster, GoDaddy and Domains by Proxy.

Domains involved:
aaafta.com
dssfeedback.com
dssrookie.com
dsstester com
ftabins.net
ftaforall.info
ftasatellitesource com
ftasolutions.com
ftatalk.com
marketrealm.com
nfusionforum.com
satnow.info
tvkeyzforums.com

Never in my life have I seen such a mockery of the law to be used in such a fashion and I am completely disgusted with the chain of events we have seen from these guys. This may not be the last round of subpoenas to be issued, unfortunately I do not have the funds to fight this legal battle against me - but I am worried that they will walk all over the law here to use my inability to fight them as a weapon against others.

lmao

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 2566
just trying to keep the site alive hahah

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19125
USELESS OLD RUMOURS

Username: Mynameisshah

Post Number: 5
everyone should buy dishnetwork and get a legal sub

Bronze Member
Username: Nobodys_time

Post Number: 61
Nalin is a useless old hag that should get a f@cking life, She is a LOSER

Silver Member
Username: Guru4u

El Centro, Cali Baby

Post Number: 268
Nalo is trying to disrupt this forum with her lies and rude behavior and does this with her many aliases like conservative an hannibal. She smells like camel dung or any decayed fecal matter.

Bronze Member
Username: Nobodys_time

Post Number: 62
Imagine what her husband feels like waking up next to that dishpan hag every morning, He must truly feel like hes in hell
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us