How to start nfusion

Bronze Member
Username: Maharaja6000

SurreyCanada

Post Number: 54
i was using nfusion before but forgot how to programe it again.
how to put new file in it?
through internet?? because there is no place for usb.pl quide

Gold Member
Username: Mrskullz1

New York

Post Number: 1667
you can use the webloader. Put your receivers IP in the browser and load the bin through their. You can find all tutorials at dummychat.com

Bronze Member

SurreyCanada

Post Number: 56
thanks mr skulls but i have tried upgrading my sw through internet but nothing happens.
should i do the factory reboot first.

Gold Member
Username: Mrskullz1

New York

Post Number: 1669
what exactly do you mean nothing happens?

Is the file your trying to upload zipped? Most of the time when you download the files, they are zipped and you must unzip them before you load them into the receiver. This may be the issue you are having at the moment. Make sure you are loading the correct file. If you still have no success in loading, have you tried using the serail cable that came with your box? you can use the bin loader from the computer and will definitely load the bin to your receiver.

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 14371
Unhook all cable on your router then hook only the receiver on port 1 then power off and on the router, in your browser type 192.168.2.100 or 101 you will access to your receiver and the login, type ''admin'' in nick and 0000 in password and ''enter'', found your file and send it to your receiver, do a factory default then scan all satellites, wait on a working channel then enjoy!

Bronze Member

SurreyCanada

Post Number: 58
I am going to do all this .i will again give you the update
thanks friends

Bronze Member

SurreyCanada

Post Number: 59
dear plymouth,i did unhook all cables from router and hooked only reciever on port 1 as you said buti dont understand on which browser i type 192.168.2.100 and where would i type nick and 0000 and found my file .
before that i had scanned all channels and got them but sun is disconnected.i know i am unable to put the new file.
pl help again

Bronze Member
Username: Loverboyz

Post Number: 98
I heard a rumour that nova is up now.. Is it true or that was just for a while or just a rumour.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 14377
harcharan singh

You open a internet page on internet explorer on your computer then you type it in top bar, the same place you see ''https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/640369.html#MB''

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 14378
harcharan singh

You must hook the receiver in port 1 then computer in port 2 of your router, power on and off the router to assigned 192.168.2.100 t9o port 1!

Bronze Member

SurreyCanada

Post Number: 61
thnx plymouth .i will try again

Silver Member
Username: Rober2154

Miami, Fl Usa

Post Number: 635
Nfusion Solaris UP. 100, 200, 300, 400, xxx. No local channels.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us