Conaxsat CNX Nano 3 Coming Soon

Username: Cnxnano3

Post Number: 1
It looks like the Conaxsat CNX Nano 3 is coming out in the next month. I heard it will have HDMI port and built in ethernet port on it. Looking forward to this box for sure!

Silver Member
Username: Imars99

Post Number: 355
I am looking forward to buy it.Do u have some idea how long it will be in the market.

Username: Cnxnano3

Post Number: 2
I hear that stock should be arriving in about a month. Also, its going to have much better remote then what was included with the CNX Nano 2.

Bronze Member
Username: 5355

Post Number: 34
no CNX Nano 3 its all bs the say that cnx hd may be month

Gold Member
Username: Lomna

Sac, Calif U.S.A

Post Number: 1121
Rocky, I don't care if nano3 is coming soon or not. If it is matter of fact coming. Don't get too excited brother . When nano2 came we were offered great services. We had bev and dik both. Bev is gone for ever dik will follow soon.
IF nano3 really coming, think about it, how long they will offer service. They will treat nano3 same way as they did with nano2.
Honest opinion is dont' waste your money brother.

Silver Member

Post Number: 357
Thanks Devin,yes it make sense look like they are in hurry like Kbox.
We should not caught hype.
There are only a few thousand CNS on the market right now at the most.
As anyone knows all iks receivers should work real good with only a few thousand users.
but once there are 10,000 users will it still work just as good as it is now?when there are 10,000 or more using there iks.That's when most iks receivers have problems.Like Limesat it was working
perfect before as second shipment arrived it start to freeze and downtime now.

Silver Member

Post Number: 358
I-link/cnx/topsat/satzen/Wf all use the same seed card servers. If a channel is down on the seed servers then all boxes are down on that channel.So Dn love to go after them.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us