Sub DN Box from US in Canada

Silver Member
Username: Asplover

Post Number: 289
I have seen number of places where people have talked about get Sub DN connections.

Is there a way we can get a box in Canada which we wanna pay a fee and channels are never down that way. Can we do it here ??

What are the options , whether its right or wrong ?
Are there any other possible ways ?

Thank you

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 18830
If you have friends or relatives you can arrange it though them

Silver Member
Username: Harding

Post Number: 182
bump

Silver Member
Username: Cntrlaltdel

Post Number: 312
Many ways... having a US address of your own, splitting a sub with a relative in the states and last but least, finding a dealer in Canada that will set up a sub for you. These dealers are out there if you search hard enough, but what ever you do make it so you're paying monthly only, not a year or 6 months at a time!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Rjs786

Brampton, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 63
Any one has more details about this box?

Silver Member

Post Number: 290
How can i find those dealers or people in Ontario ? I don't have an address in US neither any friend or relative.

Bronze Member
Username: Sfh99

TorontoCanada

Post Number: 54
i did a search and found this link
http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-electronics-Dish-Network-Service-Now-for -Canada-Customers-See-NOW-W0QQAdIdZ200381467

Its a windsor based company offering DN subscription. I would give it a thought if its legit. If anyone can do a research on that and inform us about it , that would be great.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 16328
Technically it is not LEGAL to receive USA Dishnet (DN) Tv services in Canada, no matter what any company or person says...if ya got caught, who knows how far DN or the authorities would push it...its a roll of the dice...

Bill Hunter above, told ya right about suggesting a US person and place, a lil self homework and thought with friends, relatives with a US address (no PO Boxes) is the safest way of all...If any Canadian company is offering this, well I would balk, and NOT even consider it...we all have known at least a few companies (US and Canadian) that have been busted for it...just ask "Mili"...

BTW...many Canadians do have 2 homes, 1 being in the US, so U may actually know somebody and not thought of it..or know somebody close to ya in the US, over the border...but any US legit address is workable..throw a dish up on the roof, aim it and 110-119 (or other DN sats if ya want), run cable down to a Subscribed USA Dishnet box and bingo, yer all set...share the bill with others, keep phone line unplugged from the receiver, and keep yer sub sharting info to yerself, and you'll be watching real safe guaranteed subscribed TV all the time..flying under the radar..

Platinum Member

Post Number: 18854
Farhan: Sub in Canada is illegal.
Buying via
http://toronto.kijiji.ca/ might not be too difficult, and may not be too much of a problem

Bronze Member
Username: Tansarbh

Post Number: 31
I have address in US and also hbought DN receiver. How can I use it and how much monthly its goiong to cost?

Silver Member

Post Number: 293
Well i am afraid to give my credit card because it will have the address of Canada and they would know that the receiver is outside USA.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 16334
yo...again!....many Canadians have homes in the US as well as Canada...yer Canadian address is NOT relative to yer US address and sub sharing...U been stealing DN signals via FTA, but are now worried about DN or DTV sub sharing using a VALID US address and valid credit card, regardless of its address?...are U fer real?...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 18857
Asp Lover: You best bet is
1. to go through a freind or relative in USA;
2. go through a smaller retailor installer of DN equipment in the USA.
You are better of approaching like minded individuals in your community and see if you can arrange something.

Silver Member
Username: Chaff

Post Number: 200
Pressure Elected Officials to give you the TV you want..and not the man on man pron they think you want.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us