is nfusion down?

Gold Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 3826
No Nfusion is up.

Bronze Member
Username: Loseruser

Post Number: 42
my nfusion solaris lately has been down more than it is up. tried all the resets and nothing seems to help. just comes in sometimes for a while and then goes out for a while. anybody else having this problem. seems to be out more at night and it is on in the morning and goes out before i go to work but since i dont see a million posts about it i assume its just me

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 11501
bob

When the red light doesn't coming on my Solaris I power off and on and usualy it work, but it seems to be harder to get the server since VS has not put out their bins, the sales is good for Nfusion, I hope they upgrade their servers in regard with the new users.

Username: Waldosquigley

Post Number: 1
Nfusion is down for me. I've had the unit for about 3 weeks and this morning it was freezing a lot around 1 or 2 this afternoon and then down goes Frazier!! Checked other forums and I haven't heard of anyone else being down except here.

Bronze Member
Username: Loseruser

Post Number: 45
thanks plymouth that does make sense. at least i still have tv sometimes unlike others still waitng on the vs rumors. sounds like we need a server upgrade

Username: Waldosquigley

Post Number: 2
The problem is the IP address. I lost connectivity and had to reset my wireless router. I tried resetting the box but it didn't work. Once I powercycled the router I was back in business!!!

Gold Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 3827
Glad to here.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us