Zango warning

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 15715
When you try to go to www.totalfta*com, you are faced with an invitation to load Zango software. You CANNOT get into totalfta*com.

I researched Zango, and found that McAfee says: "In our tests, we found downloads on this site that some people consider adware, spyware or other potentially unwanted programs"

Wiki (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zango )
says "In a personal bankruptcy filing following a January 2009 $4.6 million judgment in favor of a former employee[4], Zango's CEO stated that the company was in default to a bank consortium for over $44 million.[5] On April 20 2009, industry magazine ComputerWorld reported that Zango had "closed its doors".

Watch this video about Zango.

AVOID ZANGO.COM

Bronze Member
Username: Stinko_dinko

Zip Code 99559955

Post Number: 69
It has been a year and half now since Totalfta com is NOT a LEGIT WEBSITE TO GET bins. And yes Nalin I remember when you call Totalfta as home site for viewsat , you wrong all the way.

Totalfta is sucks anyway
The real home for viewsat is FTAHQ

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 10459
Thanks Nalin for the info!

Username: Uppauess

Equine Crater, Moon UAS

Post Number: 5
Watch out at Rapidshare as well. Trojan emailer was picked up there

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15731
totalfta is still showing the zango.com sign-in, using Nagra 3 as a bait to the unwary.
I hope nobody here falls for it.

Gold Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 3228
nobody?

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 1859
Why would anybody with a brain go to that site in the first place.Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15732
Zule: Instead of rhetorics, look at the realities.
A lot of people have know totalfta as the site for viewsat files. THAT is why people WOULD go to that site.
Just a few days ago totalfta announced an impending release of N3 files. THAT is why people WOULD go to that site.
Then I found on follow up that there is a compelling message to go to Zango.com to join there and then you would get your Nagra 3 files. I researched zango.com and found that site to be malicious as judged by McAfee and Norton, so I have issued a warning.

Silver Member
Username: Mshah2006

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 179
Hi Nalyn,
Which kind of linear LNB is needed with Kbox?

Silver Member
Username: Mshah2006

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 180
I mean to get South Asian Channels?

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 1860
Nale...Anybody with any knowledge of FTA would have stayed away from TotalFTA since Decmber 30, 2007 when it was hijacked.Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15733
For every person "with any knowledge of FTA", there are ten who vaguely remember what they read a year or two ago about where to get a BIN.

Zulu: I have to tell you this - For any person attempting to help others in FTA, the above fact should have been very obvious.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us