Question about sonicview

Username: Dusty1980

Post Number: 2
im thinking about buying a sonicview which of thesonicview boxes would be best?? and does the ihub have to be hooked to the internet at all times.and when installing a bin do you do it like all the other fta boxes...........thanks

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 10216
fta newby

It depend if you want HD or SD.

The I-Hub must be hooked always on internet, you can load the bin file like all FTA receiver.

Bronze Member
Username: Crazycool

Post Number: 83
As far as I'm concerned the sonicview ihub is the best system on the market for neg 3. Right now it's running impecably. I have the sonicview 360 premier. You can load the bin with the usb stick. The system is working great. You get all the premium channels and ppv on vod channels and channel 455 special event sports.

Bronze Member
Username: Crazycool

Post Number: 84
Oh by the way you also get hd premium channels through the sonicview ihub.

Gold Member
Username: Lol

MAYBE I CAN ASK TO, , ADMIN TO BAN YOU

Post Number: 1603
crazycool if you want even better

Go Launch wiznet
do network search
click ok
click options
change inactivity time to 4 or less even set to zero
then click search again to set changes

zero freeze

Silver Member
Username: Kayoss

Post Number: 123
And as an extra bonus you might get a big knock at your front door!

Post Number: 3
would it be safe to buy one from e-bay.......

Silver Member
Username: Nestea

Post Number: 128
With this iks or i-hub, you plug on the internet to get the channels. Do you still need to point the dish to satellite, like bev or dish for it to work? Sorry fta newby for hijacking your tread.

Post Number: 4
thats cool razor do you have any ideal where to purchase a sonicview from thats safe??? lil help here please

Silver Member
Username: Kingofdakingz

Post Number: 453
fta newby yes its safe to buy from eBay even i bought mine from eBay, but make sure u read before buying and make sure it says ORIGINAL in description. and also make sure the seller is power seller that's all.

Username: Doggymanable

Post Number: 7
plymouth what are the odds on getting busted on the internet with ihub

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 10238
doggymanable

What a name!

With I-Hub, I don't know but what I know is: NFusion user had never be charged for it and they use IKS since very longtime.

Username: Turdblossom

Post Number: 4
Odds of getting busted? Well consider Jung Kwak aka Ducklet who owns 1/3 of sonicview just got arrested by the FBI and charged with conspiracy to violate the Digital Millennium Act. So the real question is "what are the odds that Ducklet rolls over and turns over the Ihub server logs". Seems like short odds to me. Your fate is in his hands!!

Silver Member
Username: Bugster999

Katy, Tx

Post Number: 178
Last night did you really get the PPV for the TNA because mine I got the FBI warning then a black screen.

Username: Doggymanable

Post Number: 8
plymouth this is the only way i could get registed doggymanable the orignal bluegillbill. you have helped me very much

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 10254
OK!

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 15655
Razor: There are two types of services via internet. One is treaming video, like Youtube, and Internet TV. There are many man sites for internet TV and sites that specialize in certain types of Satellite time. they all broadcast free TV and some charge for certain channels.

Ihub, khub and IKS type of services are different - they don't broadcast the full content via Internet - YOU have to get from the satellite for which you need a receiver. However some of the signals are encrypted and you need a key to open them up. To complicate matters, each channel seems to have a separate key under the new encryption system, so you are required to be in constant touch with the IKS server for the latest keys. Your actual viewing content comes from the satellite, and the keys come from the IKS provider such as Nfusion or kbox or sonicviewihub.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us